Other-dimensional beings that threaten our universe.
比如多玛姆
Like Dormammu?
你从哪知道的这个名字
Where did you learn that name?
我刚在《卡里奥斯特罗之书》里读到的 怎么了
I just read it in the book of Cagliostro. Why?
多玛姆存在于黑暗次元中
Dormammu dwells in the Dark Dimension.
超越时间
Beyond time.
他是宇宙征服者 世界摧毁者
He is the cosmic conquerer, the destroyer of worlds.
拥有无尽力量和无限渴望
A being of infinite power and endless hunger,
他想要侵略所有宇宙
on a quest to invade every universe
把所有世界都纳入他的黑暗次元
and bring all worlds into his Dark Dimension.
他最渴望地球
And he hungers for Earth most of all.
卡西利亚斯偷的那几页
The pages that Kaecilius stole.
一种联♥系♥多玛姆
A ritual to contact Dormammu
并从黑暗次元中汲取能量的法事
and draw power from the Dark Dimension.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我退出 我…
I’m out. I…
我是来治手的
I came here to heal my hands,
不是来打什么魔法战争
not to fight in some mystical war.
伦敦
London.
卡西利亚斯
Kaecilius!

No!!!
王 莫多
Wong? Mordo?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他们任命你为这座圣殿的法师了啊
I see they made you Master of this Sanctum.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
你会为保护它而死
That you’ll die protecting it.
住手
Stop!
你到卡马塔奇多久了 你叫…
How long have you been at Kamar-Taj, Mister…?
是博士
Doctor.
-博士先生 -我姓斯特兰奇[是挺怪]
– Mr Doctor? – It’s Strange.
也许吧
Maybe.
这又不由我来说
Who am I to judge?
你不知道怎么用 是吧
You don’t know how to use that, do you?
什么
What?
别说了
Stop it.
叫你别说了
I said, stop it!
你阻止不了它的 博士先生
You cannot stop this, Mr. Doctor.
听着 我都不知道”它”是什么
Why… look, I don’t even know what “This” is.
它既是开始也是结束
It’s the end and the beginning.
多数人变成少数人 变成唯一
The many becoming the few, becoming the One.
你要是不想说明白
Look, if you’re not gonna start making sense,
我就再给你戴上它
I’m just gonna have to put this thing back on.
告诉我 博士先生
Tell me, Mr. Doctor.
听着 我叫斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士
All right, look. My name is Dr. Stephen Strange.
-你是博士 -对
– You are a doctor? – Yeah.
科学家
A scientist.
你懂自然规律
You understand the laws of nature.
一切事物都会变老死去
All things age. All things die.
最终 太阳将燃尽
In the end, our sun burns out,
我们的宇宙将变冷毁灭
our universe grows cold and perishes.
但黑暗次元
But the Dark Dimension…
那个地方超越了时间
it’s a place beyond time.
够了 我再给你戴上
That’s it. I’m putting this thing back on.
这个世界不非得灭亡 博士
This world doesn’t have to die, Doctor.
这个世界有权和其他很多世界一样
This world can take its rightful place alongside so many others,
成为唯一的一部分
as part of the One.
伟大而美丽的唯一
The great and beautiful One.
我们都能永生
And we can all live forever.
是嘛
Really?
这个新时代乌托邦次元对你有什么好处
What do you have to gain out of this New Age dimensional utopia?
跟你 跟所有人一样
The same as you. The same as everyone.
生命 永恒的生命
Life. Eternal life.
人们总是从善恶角度思考
People think in terms of good and evil,
但其实时间才是所有人真正的敌人
when really, time is the true enemy of us all.
时间会杀死一切
Time kills everything.
那你杀死的人呢
What about the people you killed?
那都只是微小 转瞬即逝的尘埃
Tiny, momentary specks
漂浮在这冷漠的世界里
within an indifferent universe.
是的 你明白了吧
Yes. You see,
你明白我们在做什么了吧
you see what we’re doing?
这世界不是它应该有的样子
The world is not what it ought to be.
人类渴望永恒
Humanity longs for the eternal,
渴望超越时间的世界 因为时间奴役我们
for a world beyond time, because time is what enslaves us.
时间是一种侮辱
Time is an insult.
死亡是一种侮辱
Death is an insult.
博士
Doctor…
我们不求统治世界
We don’t seek to rule this world.
我们求的是拯救它 把它交给多玛姆
We seek to save it, to hand it over to Dormammu,
他才是一切进化的目的
who is the intent of all evolution,
才是一切生命存在的缘由
the Why of all existence.
至尊法师保卫生命
The Sorcerer Supreme defends existence.
是什么让你前往卡马塔奇 博士
What was it that brought you to Kamar-Taj, Doctor?
是教化
Was it enlightenment?
还是力量
Power?
你是想去被治愈 我们都是
You came to be healed, as did we all.
卡马塔奇吸纳了各种残破的东西
Kamar-Taj is a place that collects broken things.
我们都是为治愈的希望而来
We all come with the promise of being healed,
但结果 古一只教我们些雕虫小技
and instead, the Ancient One gives us parlor tricks.
真正的魔法被她据为己有
The real magic she keeps for herself.
你就没想过她是怎么活得这么久的吗
You ever wondered how she managed to live this long?
我在《卡里奥斯特罗之书》中看到了那些法事
I saw the rituals in the book of Cagliostro.
看来你知道
So, you know.
法事给了我
The ritual gives me the power
打倒古一 拆毁圣殿的力量
to overthrow the Ancient One and tear her Sanctums down,
好让黑暗次元进来
to let the Dark Dimension in.
因为古一私藏的 多玛姆会无私给予
Because what the Ancient One hoards, Dormammu gives freely.
生命 永生
Life, everlasting.
他不是世界的毁灭者 博士
He is not the destroyer of worlds, Doctor,
而是世界的拯救者
he is the savior of worlds.
不 拜托 看看你的脸
No. I mean, come on. Look at your face.
多玛姆把你变成了凶手
Dormammu made you a murderer.
他的王国又能好到哪去
Just how good can his kingdom be?
你觉得这很有趣
You think that’s funny?
不是因为那个
No. Not that.
有趣的是 你的悬戒丢了
What’s funny is that you’ve lost your sling ring.
先生 要帮忙吗
Sir, can I help you?
帕尔默医生 她在哪
Dr. Palmer, where is she?
-先生 我们得… -她在哪
– Sir, we need to get… – Where is she?
在护士站
The nurses station.
克里斯汀
Christine!
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
天啊 怎么
Oh my god. What…
你得马上带我找个手术室 就你一个人
You need to get me in an operating theater now. Just you.
快 我没时间了
Now! I haven’t any time!
-怎么了 -被刺了
– What happened? – I was stabbed.
心脏填塞
Cardiac tamponade.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
胸腔没问题
Chest cavity is clear.
不 血液 积在围心囊
No, the blood… is in the pericardial sac.
不不不
No. No no no no no no no!
斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬
Stephen! Stephen!
撑住 撑住
Come on. Come on.
再往上一点
Just a little higher.
小心针头
Please be careful with the needle.
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
-这是什么 -我的魂体
– What am I seeing? – My astral body.
你死了吗
Are you dead?
不 克里斯汀 但我要死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!