You would have done it so easily?
你无法想象
You’ve no idea,
我做过的事
the things I’ve done…
答案是没错
And the answer is yes.
-毫不犹豫 -即使还有别的办法
– Without hesitation. – Even if there’s another way?
-没有别的办法 -是你缺乏想象力
– There is no other way. – You lack imagination.
不 斯蒂芬
No, Stephen.
是你缺少骨气
You lack a spine.
他们回来了
They’re back.
我们得了结此事
We have to end this.

Now!
斯特兰奇 下来战斗
Strange! Get down here and fight!
不要
No.
镜像次元
The Mirror Dimension.
你在这里无法影响真实世界
You can’t affect the real world in here.
现在是谁得意呢 混♥蛋♥
Who’s laughing now, asshole?
是我
I am.
我拿了他的悬戒 他们跑不了的 对吧
I’ve got his sling ring. I mean, they can’t escape, right?
快跑
Run!
他们与黑暗次元的联♥系♥
Their connection to the Dark Dimension
使他们在镜像次元里更为强大
makes them more powerful in the Mirror Dimension.
他们不能影响真实世界 但还是能杀了我们
They can’t affect the real world, but they can still kill us.
这并不明智
This wasn’t cleverness.
这是自杀
It was suicide!
真好笑
That is hilarious.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
是真的
It’s true.
她真的从黑暗次元汲取能量
She does draw power from the Dark Dimension.
卡西利亚斯
Kaecilius.
我投奔你时
I came to you,
心碎
broken,
迷失
lost,
需要帮助
in need.
我信任你做我的导师 你却满口谎言
Trusted you to be my teacher, and you fed me lies.
我是想保护你
I tried to protect you.
-真♥相♥会伤害我吗 -你自己会
– From the truth? – From yourself.
如今我有新导师了
I have a new teacher now.
多玛姆在欺骗你
Dormammu deceives you.
你不知道他的真面目
You have no idea what he truly is.
他所谓的永生并非天堂 而是无尽的煎熬
His eternal life is not paradise, but torment.
骗子
Liar.
克里斯汀
Christine!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我的天
Oh my god.
不是心房♥颤动 她心肌顿抑
It’s not fibrillation. She has a stunned myocardium.
-神经性休克吗 -对
– Neurogenic? – Yes.
拿棉签
Someone get the swabs.
尼克
Nic?
我们得降低她的脑压
We need to relieve the pressure on her brain.
她心率在下降
She’s still dropping.
她快不行了
We’re losing her!
得给她加氧
We need to increase her oxygen!
-急救车推过来 -她的瞳孔放大了
– I need a crash cart! – Her pupils have dilated!
无反射能力 也读不到脑部活动了
No reflexes. We’re not reading any brain activity.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
别这样 你快死了
Come on. You’re dying!
你得马上回到身体里 你没时间了
You have to return to your body now. You don’t have time.
时间是相对的 你的身体还没倒地呢
Time is relative. Your body hasn’t even hit the floor yet.
我花了太多岁月窥视未来
I’ve spent so many years peering through time,
看这一刻
looking at this exact moment.
却看不到之后
But I can’t see past it.
我阻止了无数种可怕的未来
I’ve prevented countless terrible futures.
一次接着一次 永无休止
And after each one, there’s always another.
都将我带到这一刻
And they all lead here,
但也止于这一刻
but never further.
你觉得自己死于这一刻
You think this is where you die.
想知道我在你的未来看到什么吗
You wonder what I see in your future?
不想
No.

Yes.
我从未看到过你的未来 只能看到其可能性
I never saw your future. Only its possibilities.
你有行大善的能力
You have such a capacity for goodness.
你总是很出众
You always excelled,
但并非因为你渴望成功
but not because you crave success,
而是因为你害怕失败
but because of your fear of failure.
正因此我才是一位优秀的医生
That’s what made me a great doctor.
正因此你无法成就伟业
It’s precisely what kept you from greatness.
傲慢和恐惧仍绊着你
Arrogance and fear still keep you
让你无法学会最简单也最重要的一课
from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all.
是什么
Which is?
你并不重要
It’s not about you.
你第一次来找我时
When you first came to me,
问我是如何治愈了乔纳森·潘伯恩
you asked me how I was able to heal Jonathan Pangborn.
我没有
I didn’t.
他将次元能量引入体内
He channels dimensional energy directly into his own body.
-他靠魔法行走 -时刻如此
– He uses magic to walk. – Constantly.
他可以选择
He had a choice,
是回到原来的生活
to return to his own life
还是为比小我更伟大的事业做贡献
or to serve something greater than himself.
所以我的手能复原吗
So, I could have my hands back again?
我能回到从前的生活吗
My old life?
可以
You could.
而世界会因此变得更加危险
And the world would be all the lesser for it.
我厌恶从黑暗次元汲取能量
I’ve hated drawing power from the Dark Dimension.
但你知道
But as you well know,
人有时必须打破规则
sometimes one must break the rules
才能够成就伟大的事业
in order to serve the greater good.
莫多不会这么觉得
Mordo won’t see it that way.
莫多的灵魂刚强不屈
Mordo’s soul is rigid and unmovable,
那是他青春的火焰锻造的品性
forged by the fires of his youth.
他需要你的变通 就像你需要他的力量
He needs your flexibility, just as you need his strength.
你们只有共同努力 才有希望阻止多玛姆
Only together do you stand a chance of stopping Dormammu.
我还没准备好
I’m not ready.
没人会准备好
No one ever is.
时机由不得我们选
We don’t get to choose our time.
是死亡赋予了生命意义
Death is what gives life meaning.
知道自己生命有限
To know your days are numbered,
人生苦短
your time is short.
按说都这么久了 我应该准备好了
You’d think after all this time I’d be ready.
但你看看我
But look at me,
无限延长片刻时间
stretching one moment out into a thousand,
就为了看雪景
just so that I can watch the snow.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我不明白是怎么回事 -我知道
– I don’t understand what’s happening. – I know.
但我得走了
But I have to go away now.
你曾说失去我的手未必是末路
You said that losing my hands didn’t have to be the end,
也可以是开端
that it could be a beginning.

Yeah.
因为还有其他方式可以拯救生命
Because there are other ways to save lives.
更艰难的方式
A harder way.
更怪异的方式
A weirder way.
帕尔默医生 请前往急诊室
Dr. Palmer, to the ER, please. Dr. Palmer, to the ER.
我不希望你走
I don’t want you to go.
停下
Stop.
好好选择武器
Choose your weapon wisely.
谁都别想闯进圣殿
No one steps foot in this Sanctum.
谁都别想
No one.
卡西利亚斯
Kaecilius.
你站错了队 王
You’re on the wrong side of history, Wong.
-她死了 -你是对的
– She’s dead. – You were right.
她并不是我以为的那样
She wasn’t who I thought she was.
她很复杂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!