那里看起来更…
That one looks a little more…
卡马塔奇一些
Kamar Taj-y.
我曾经和你一样
I once stood in your place.
我也曾经…
And I, too, was…
很不敬
disrespectful.
我给你点建议
So might I offer you some advice?
忘掉你自以为知道的一切
Forget everything you think you know.
好吧
All right.
这圣殿属于我们的导师
The sanctuary of our teacher.
古一法师
The Ancient One.
古一法师 他真名叫什么
The Ancient One? What’s his real name?
对了 忘掉我自以为知道的一切 抱歉
Right. Forget everything I think I know. Sorry.
感谢你…
Thank you for…
好吧 这是…规矩吗
Okay, that’s, uh… a thing…
谢谢
Thank you for…
你好
Hello.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
也谢谢你
And thank you.
感谢你 古一法师 愿意见我
Uh, thank you, Ancient One… for… seeing me…
不客气
You’re very welcome.
-古一法师 -谢谢 莫多法师
– The Ancient One. – Thank you, Master Mordo.
谢谢 哈密尔法师
Thank you, Master Hamir!
斯特兰奇先生
Mr. Strange!
其实是博士
Doctor, actually.
肯定不再是了
Well, no. Not anymore, surely.
你不正是因此而来的吗
Isn’t that why you’re here?
你做了许多次手术
You’ve undergone many procedures.
-七次 对吧 -对
– Seven, right? – Yeah…
-好茶 -是啊
– It’s good tea. – Yes.
你是不是治好了一个叫潘伯恩的人 他瘫痪了
Did you heal a man named Pangborn? A paralyzed man.
算是吧
In a way.
你帮了他 他又能走了
You helped him to walk again.

Yes.
你是怎么治好C7-C8脊椎完全性损伤的
How did you correct a complete C7-C8 spinal cord injury?
不是治好了
I didn’t correct it.
他不能走 我让他相信他能
He couldn’t walk; I convinced him that he could.
你不是指身心治疗吧
You’re not suggesting it was psychosomatic?
你把断掉的神经接好后
When you reattach a severed nerve,
是你 还是身体让它痊愈
is it you who heals it back together or the body?
-是细胞 -而细胞被设定好
– It’s the cells. – And the cells are only programmed
以特定的方式来痊愈
to put themselves back together in very specific ways.

Right.
如果我告诉你 你可以说服身体相信
What if I told you that your own body could be convinced
它能以各种各样的方式痊愈呢
to put itself back together in all sorts of ways?
你是说细胞再生
You’re talking about cellular regeneration.
这种技术非常尖端
That’s… bleeding-edge medical tech.
所以你才在这里工作吗
Is that why you’re working here,
脱离医院董事会的监管
without a governing medical board? I mean…
你的治疗方法实验性多强
just how experimental is your treatment?
非常强
Quite.
所以 你有办法让神经细胞重组自愈吗
So, you’ve figured out a way to reprogram nerve cells to self-heal?
不 斯特兰奇先生
No, Mr. Strange.
我知道如何调整精神力量 使身体更好地愈合
I know how to reorient the spirit to better heal the body.
精神力量…愈合身体
The spirit… to heal the body.
没错
That’s right.
好吧
No. Al… Al… All right.
我们要怎么做 从哪开始
How do we do that? Where do we start?
不喜欢那张图吗
Don’t like that map?
不是的 它真的很不错
Oh, no. It’s… it’s really good.
只是…我以前见过这个
It’s just… you know, I’ve seen it before.
在礼品店里
In gift shops.
那这张呢
And what about this one?
-针灸 厉害 -是吧
– Acupuncture, great. – Yeah?
那张怎么样
What about… that one?
你是在给我看核磁共振图吗 难以置信
Showing me an MRI scan? I do not believe this.
画每张图的人 都只能窥视局部
Each of those maps was drawn up by someone who could see in part,
而看不到全局
but not the whole.
我为来这儿 花了最后的一点钱
I spent my last dollar getting here
买♥♥了张单程票
one-way ticket,
你却在跟我说信仰治疗
and you’re talking to me about healing through belief?
你是一个通过钥匙孔窥视世界的人
You’re a man looking at the world through a keyhole,
你这一生 都在试图扩大那个钥匙孔
you’ve spent your whole life trying to widen that keyhole.
想看到更多 知道更多
To see more, to know more.
而如今听闻 这钥匙孔可以扩大
And now, on hearing that it can be widen
是以你无法想象的方式 你却抗拒这个可能性吗
in ways you can’t imagine, you reject the possibility?
不 我拒绝是因为我不信天方夜谭
No, I reject it because I do not believe in fairy tales
什么脉轮 能量 信仰的力量
about chakras, or energy, or the power of belief.
根本没有精神力量这东西
There is no such thing as spirit!
我们都由物质构成 别无他物
We are made of matter, and nothing more.
你只是一粒小小的 转瞬即逝的尘埃
You’re just another tiny, momentary speck
漂浮在这冷漠的世界里
within an indifferent universe.
你太妄自菲薄了
You think too little of yourself.
你自以为能看穿我 是吗
You think you see through me, do you?
你才不能呢
Well, you don’t.
我倒是看穿你了
But I see through you!!
你刚对我做了什么
What did you just do to me?!
我将你的魂体打出了你的肉体
I pushed your astral form out of your physical form.
那杯茶里加了什么
What’s in that tea?
裸头草碱[迷幻药] 还是迷幻剂
Psilocybin? LSD?
就是茶
It’s just tea.
加了一点蜂蜜
With a little honey.
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
那一瞬间 你进入了精神次元
For a moment, you entered the astral dimension.
-什么 -魂魄与躯壳不共生的地方
– The what? – A place where the soul exists apart from the body.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
为了让你明白你有多无知
To show you just how much you don’t know.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eye.
该死
Shit!
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh god! Oh god!
不不不不不
No. No. No. No. No. No.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
这不是真的 不是真的
This isn’t real. This isn’t real.
不是真的 这是…
This isn’t real. This is…
上帝啊
Oh god!
不不不不不
No. No. No. No. No. No.
他的心率太高 有点危险
His heart rate is getting dangerously high.
我看他挺好的
He looks all right to me.
你自以为明白这世界如何运转
You think you know how the world works?
你以为这物质宇宙就是全部了吗
You think that this material universe is all there is?
何为真实
What is real?
你感官无法触及之处 还有怎样的奥秘
What mysteries lie beyond the reach of your senses?
在万物存在的根源处 思维与物质交合
At the root of existence, mind and matter meet.
思维塑造现实
Thoughts shape reality.
这个宇宙不过无数个宇宙之一
This universe is only one of an infinite number.
无尽的世界
Worlds without end.
有些世界充满仁爱与生命
Some benevolent and life-giving;
有些则满是恶念与饥荒
Others filled with malice and hunger.
还有黑暗之地 存在着比时间更古老的力量
Dark places, where powers older than time lie…
贪婪地
ravenous…
等待着
and waiting.
在浩瀚的多元宇宙间 你是谁
Who are you in this vast multiverse,
斯特兰奇先生
Mr. Strange?
你在礼品店见过这个吗
Have you seen that before in a gift shop?
教教我
Teach me!

No.
不…
No…
不要
No!
不不不不 不要
No, no, no, no no no no!
不要 开门 求你了
No! Open the door! Please!
谢谢 各位法师
Thank you, Masters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!