我受不了他支持德国人
I’m sick of him sticking up for the Germans.
-你是德国人的朋友 -我是这位德国人的朋友
-You a friend of the Germans? -I’m a friend of this German.
围栏那边有几丛玫块 你踩下去时请小心点
Aron, there are rose plants in that border. Please be careful where you step.
我们喜欢他 因为 他好玩的德国腔常让大家发笑
We liked him. He made us laugh because of his funny German accent.
让他用他的好玩德国腔 来念这个吧
Let him read this in his funny German accent.
-这是什么 -让他过来念呀
-What is it? -Let him come down and read it.
-他不需要念任何东西 -我来念
-He doesn’t have to read anything. -I will read it.
来 给我
Give it to me.
“政♥府♥深切痛惜地通知您
“The government, with deep regret, informs…
您的儿子于4月15日阵亡
that your son was killed in action, 15th of April.
他为美国光荣牺牲”
He died a hero and an American.”
我很抱歉 我很抱歉 卢卡 真的很抱歉
I’m sor… I’m sorry Luca. I’m sorry.
我真遗憾 霍普斯太太 我不
I’m sorry, Mrs. Hopps. I did not…
你还不够遗憾
You’re not sorry enough.
-我不认为他觉得遗憾 -他完全没有
-I don’t think he’s sorry. -He’s not sorry at all.
-听着 大家何不回家 -你不够遗憾
-Why don’t we all go on home -You’re not sorry enough.
你怎么不去打仗
Why aren’t you in the war?
这会让你觉得遗憾
This will make you sorry!
哈罗 查理
Hello, Charlie.
丹尼 你们在这里做什么
Danny, what are you fellows doing here, anyway?
起来 罗莉塔 我没想到你会在这里
Get up, Billy. Well, Loretta, I didn’t expect to find you here.
晚安 罗丝
Evening, Rose.
古斯 看来他们把你的玫瑰园弄乱了
Looks like they messed up your rose garden a little here, Gus.
有人得向你道歉
Somebody owes you an apology.
你们都回家怎么样
Well, how about you folks all going home now?
我想今晚这样也闹够了
I think this’ll do for tonight.
晚安 艾伯烈特太太
Good evening, Mrs. Albrecht.
-我能进去吗 -请进
-May I? -Come in.
哈罗 卡尔
Hello. Cal.
这地方会修复如初的
This place will be fixed up just like it was before.
-我会负责的 -对 他会负责
-I’m gonna see to it. -Yeah, he’s going to see it.
你去了哪里
Where were you?
你怎会有他的外套
Where did you get his coat?
你没事吧
You all right?
你就是非打架不可 是吧 你是在表现给她看吗
You had to start slugging, didn’t you? Were you showing off for her?
-啊 -你非打架不可
-Huh? -You had to start slugging.
-我只是想帮你 -我不需要你帮
-I was trying to help you. -I don’t need your help.
我想要帮助你 艾伦
I was trying to help you Aron.
如果你要打人 为你自己去打 别为了我
If you wanna slug people, do it for yourself and not for me.
-也别骗我说你是想 -艾伦 我是想帮你
-And don’t lie to me about trying to… -Aron, I tried to help you!
-伟大的艾伦 -你有完没完
-Great big Aron. -You finished?
-没 -卡尔 住手 别打
-No! -Cal, stop it! Don’t.
-住手 -别这样
-Don’t. -Don’t do that.
-不 -艾伯拉 别这样
-Don’t. -Abra, don’t do that!
-卡尔 -艾伯拉
-Cal. -Abra.
在这里等
Wait here.
-等着 -艾伦
-Wait. -Aron…
我只是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
我在骗谁呀
Who am I kidding? I…
我是想杀了他
tried to kill him.
麦克 给我一杯酒
Mike, give me a drink.
-别再喝了 -为什么
-Don’t drink any more. -Why?
-不 请别喝了 对你不好 -对我好得很
-No, please. It’s not good for you. -It’s good for me.
-不 你会喝醉的 -对 我就是要喝醉
-No, you’re gonna get drunk. -Yeah, I’m gonna get drunk.
请忘掉刚刚发生在摩天轮上的事
Oh, Cal, please forget it, what happened up on the Ferris wheel.
那完全没有意义 真的
It didn’t mean anything, really.
拜托你忘掉吧 没有意义的
Please, forget it. It didn’t mean anything.
说那没有意义 请你说吧
Say it didn’t. Please say it didn’t.
有天他会知道谁是他真正的儿子
Someday he’s gonna know who his real son is.
什么
What?
有天他会知道的
Someday he’s gonna know.
我不了解你 你让我害怕
I don’t understand you, Cal. You scare me.
-我知道 我自己也怕 -艾伯拉
-I know, I scare myself. -Abra.
再给我一杯
Fix me another drink.
-我要那笔钱 现在给我 -你知道我这里没有放钱
-I want that money. Now you give it to me. -You know I haven’t any money here.

Okay.
-你何时会有 -早上吧
-When will you get it? -In the morning, I suppose.
好 我在这里睡
Okay. I’ll sleep here.
起来 你该回家
Cal, come on. You’ve gotta go home.
如果你到早上还想要钱
If you still feel the same way in the morning…
你就回来 我们一起去银行
you come back, we’ll go to the bank…
我会让你得到你应得的钱
and I’ll see that you get everything that’s coming to you.
我会买♥♥下你的股份 我会用它来赚一笔钱
I’ll buy out your share and I’ll go on and make a fortune with it.
好 听来很公平 威尔
Okay. That seems fair to me, Will.
艾伯拉
Abra.
-什么 -嘿
-What? -Hey.
-是谁 -卡尔
-Who is it? -Cal.
-卡尔 -对
-Cal? -Yeah.
-你在这里做什么 -我想见你
-What on earth are you doing here? -I wanna see you.
等我穿件衣服
Wait till I put something on.
卡尔
Cal.
我有事情要告诉你 你能守密吗
I gotta tell you something. Can you keep a secret?
能 什么事
Yes. What is it, Cal?
怎么回事 你看来糟糕极了
What’s the matter? You look terrible.
-我得到了 -什么
-I got it. -What?
记得那笔钱吗 老爸损失的钱
Remember that money Dad lost’?
莴苣生意损失的
On that lettuce business?
-我得到了 -你是说你赚回来了
-I got it. -You mean you earned it all back?
-每一分钱都赚回来了 -那真是棒极了 卡尔
-I got every cent. -Well, that’s wonderful, Cal.
你明天有空离开医院吗
You got any time off tomorrow from the hospital?
我午餐有一小时 怎么样
I get an hour at lunchtime. Why?
星期四是老爸的生日
Thursday’s Dad’s birthday.
我要替他开个派对
And I’m gonna give a party for him.
我要你和我 你和 艾伦 和我
And I want you and me, you and Aron and me…
在场
to be there.
我要把这笔钱给他 当做是个生日礼物
And I’m gonna give him that money just like it was a birthday present.
你可以帮我弄些吃的
You could come and help me get some junk…
-我们可以布置一下房♥子 -当然
-and we could decorate the house. -Sure.
我们可以找些气球
And we’ll get balloons and…
和那些小孩过生日的那些玩意
Oh, what? Kid stuff, birthday stuff.
我们可以去便宜杂货店
We can go to the five and 10.
-你愿意做吗 -非常乐意
-Will you do it? -I’d like to.
我有点
I’m sort of… Sort of…
为什么我要打 艾伦
Why did I hit Aron?
为什么我把他打得这么重
Why did I hit him so hard?
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
你真的会帮我
Will you? Will you really help me?
我会帮你 卡尔
I’ll help you, Cal.
小心点
Be careful.
我怎么上来这里的
How’d I get up here? Oh. Oh.
-你♥爸♥来了 -对
-ls your father coming? -Yeah.
-卡尔 别紧张 -看起来真漂亮
-Cal, don’t get nervous. -Oh, I think it looks beautiful.
你不觉得吗 我真喜欢这样子
Don’t you? I love the way it looks.
-看来很有节庆的味道 对吧 -对
-It looks festive, doesn’t it? -Yes, it does.
对 卡尔 看来很漂亮
Oh, yes, Cal, it looks very pretty.
-你觉得这很孩子气吗 -完全不会
-Do you think this is childish? -No, not a bit.
房♥问看来很可爱 你♥爸♥会喜欢的
The room looks lovely. Your father’s gonna love it.
-火鸡怎样了 -是只好火鸡
-Hey, how’s the turkey? -It’s a good turkey.
-闯起来像是烤好了 -是快好了
-Smells ready. -It’ll be ready.
-艾伦 没准备礼物 -他跟我说他有
-Aron didn’t get him anything, huh? -Well, he told me he had something.
-什么东西 -他没告诉我是什么
-What? -Well, he didn’t tell me what it was.
-不能跟我的比吧 -不
-It won’t stack up against mine, will it? -No.
-你要看我的礼物吗 -好呀
-Do you wanna see mine? -I’d like to.
-我包起来了 -给我看看
-I got it wrapped up. -Show it to me.
-想看吗 -对
-Wanna see it? -Yes.

Okay.
-你喜欢 -很漂亮
-You like it? -It’s pretty.
-你觉得很漂亮 -嗯嗯
-You think it’s pretty? -Mm-hm.
卡尔 别再喝酒了
Cal, don’t drink any more wine.
-艾伦 没告诉你他的礼物是什么 -没有
-Did Aron tell you what the present was? -No.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章无因的反叛
下一篇文章生死时速
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!