你好帅哦 -我知道
It’s a nice party, isn’t it? – Yeah!
派对真棒 -当然
Howard! Just go on in!
霍华德 快进去
Hey Guys! Beat it!
伙伴们 嗨起来
That’s telling ’em Howard!
给他们点教训 霍华德
That‘s telling ’em Howard!
给他们点教训 霍华德
Hi it’s me again.
嗨 又是我
Hello me” I was wondering if you would call again!
你好 我在想你是否会再次打来
What’s on you mind?
你有什么心事
Well doctor, it’s really the same question!
医生 还是那个老问题
I want to know what love is!
我想知道爱是什么
Didn’t you ask the same thing last week?
你上周不是问过了吗
Yes, but I need to know what it feels like NOW!
是的 但现在我想知道爱是什么感觉
okay, Let me say this…
好吧 来设想下
When you are sitting in front of the fireplace….
当你坐在壁炉前
…and you take that lady into your arms…
将你心爱的姑娘拥在双臂之间
But I dont have any arms!
但我没有双臂
Yikes, do you have anyting else you can touch her with?
呀 那你有其他可以触摸她的肢体吗
I do not have anything!
我什么都没有
Oh dear, maybe you should go to a clinic!
噢 天啊 你应该去诊所
But I can’t doctor, Moles keeps me locked up!
但我去不了 莫尔斯把我关起来了
Locked UP?
关起来
You must call the police right away!
你该马上报♥警♥
Right away!
马上
Yes!
是的
It’s a long line… must be a good play
那么长的队 肯定是好剧
It’s opening night….
是首映
Wait a second….
等等
There is someting wrong!
你不开心
It’s my Cello… -Yes?
是我的大提琴 -怎么了
I broke it, it’s gone!
弄断了 琴坏了
How?
怎么弄的
An elevator ate it…
被电梯夹断了
What?
什么
Crushed it!
夹碎了
That’s terrible! Why didn’t you call me?!
太糟糕了 为什么不打我电♥话♥
I tried to all day, but your line was…..
打了一天 但你的号♥码
either busy or on hold…or out to lunch!
不是占线就是候机 或者出去吃饭了
Don’t worry!
别担心
It’s just a piece of wood!
不过是一块木头而已
Just a piece of wood?!
一块木头
Miles, I’ve had that cello since I was a kid….
迈尔斯 打小这把琴就陪着我
… I can’t replace it.
我不能没有它
Well, I think you don’t understand…
好吧 你不懂
But I do understand. Madeline, listen to me….
我懂 玛德琳 听我说
Listen to me, Madeline!
听我说 玛德琳
What made that cello special was you.
因为你 那把大提琴才变得特别
Nothing else.
不是因为别的
Whatever came out of it, you putted into it!
是你注入心血 它才发出美妙的音乐
Every sound, every scratch
每一下声响 每一下弹奏
Every note, every feeling.
每一个音符 每一个感觉
Miles…I can’t ! – And that’s not lost!
迈尔斯 我做不到 -那些都还在
… because it is inside of you!
在你内心深处
Here, where it always will be!
这里 永远存在
… and it will happen again
并且还会再有的
Do you think so?
你真这么觉得
I know so!
我非常了解
You’re holding up the line!
你们耽搁排队啦
Sorry!
很抱歉
May I help you?
请问买♥♥什么
Yes. Two for Harding Please!
来两张票
Thank you!
谢谢
What is it?
笑什么呢
It’s just funny but when it happened…
很有趣的是当时
you are the only person I wanted to call!
你是我唯一想打电♥话♥的人
The only number I knew by heart even!
我心中只记得你的号♥码
They won’t accept it.
他们不接受
They won’t, who won’t?
他们不接受 他们是谁
The voice on the telephone.
电♥话♥里的人
You got any anothers?
有别的卡吗
Yea, try this one, try both of these…..
有 这张 这些都试试
Alrignt
好的
I must be over my limit!
肯定是透♥支♥了
I forgot my wallet.
我忘带钱包了
You want me to do what?
你想让我♥干♥什么
Don’t you want to talk to him?
你不和他谈谈吗
OK!
好吧
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿 你在干嘛
Oh!

You have no right! – I got the right on the phone.
你无权这样 -电♥话♥里授权了
Yes, but they are mine!
但那都是我的
Next!
下一位
It’s funny about those dinner reservations!
刚刚预订晚餐时真奇怪
Oh I don’t know… resturants make mistakes all the time…
不知道 餐厅总是出错
The way the waiter looked at you!
服务员看你的样子很怪
Never mind, we will have a nice quiet dinner at home….
没关系 我们在家吃顿安宁的晚餐
Your home?
你家
My home.
我家吧
Ok, $18.30 please
请付18美元30美分
Mr. Folley, check approval number 7 please!
福里先生 请检查7号♥收银台
Mr. Folley, check approval number 7 please!
福里先生 请检查7号♥收银台
One moment sir, please!
先生 请稍等一会
I do not understand I cash checks here all the time!
搞不懂 我在这一直是用现金支票结账啊
Mr. Folley, check approval number 7 please!
福里先生 请检查7号♥收银台
Mr. Folley!
福里先生
Miles! Whats going on?
迈尔斯 怎么回事
Mr. Folley, please!
福里先生 快来
Come on, Miles, it can’t be that bad!
别紧张 迈尔斯 没那么严重
So their calculator screwed up!
他们计算机坏了
It’s not the calculator, and it didn’t screw up!
计算机没坏
All Right, you are a wanted criminal; and I am the last to know!
好吧 你是个逃犯 我最后一个知道
HA! Very funny.
哈 真幽默
Yea, you’re not!
是啊 可你不幽默
Miles lighten up! – I’ve let up!
迈尔斯 振作点 -我有啊
There is no need to get aroused just because some stupid machine made….
没必要因为些破机器这么激动
You don’t know what you are talking about… …so you should just stop talking!
你不明白你在说什么 就别说了
Yes SIR!
遵命 长官
Madeline wait!
玛德琳 等等
Madeline, I shouldn’t have said that! I’m sorry!
玛德琳 我错了 不该那么说
Come on! Get up!
来啊 来吧
We are going to have it out right now!
现在就做个了结
Wake up god damn it!
醒醒 混♥蛋♥
What the hell was that?
搞什么鬼名堂
Don’t ever do that to me again!
别再那么对我了
Don’t tell me what to do!
别对我发号♥施令
…and stop making that awful noise! She’ll hear you!
别再发这种声音 她会听见
Maybe that is what I want!
或许我想她听见
God damn it!
混♥蛋♥
I’m warning you if you ever…..
我警告你要是再敢
Don’t warn me anything!
不要警告我
Just go away!
走开
I will handle this myself!
我自己会处理
It’s time I handle you!
该我处理你了
Do you think I need that?
你以为这就治得了我
You are still out of luck.
你没我好运
She is living with me.
她要和我住一起了
She is not there…. …She has just left!
她不在家 她刚出去
Keep your damn ears out of her….
你别再偷听她…
DON’T raise you voice at me and don’t EVER touch me AGAIN!
别再对我吼 再也别碰我
Maybe you can speak to her.
也许你能对她说话
I can?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!