我能吗
I mean maybe you are right.
没准你是对的
She loved that song…
她喜欢那首歌♥
She did?
真的
In fact, she told me someting I shouldn’t have repeated….
其实 她说了些我不该告诉你的话
But…
但是
… since you are going to meet her anyway….
既然你坚持要见她
…yes?
然后呢
well, it’s a sort of personal.
这话有点私密
I should whisper it….
我得小声说
I can hear…
我听得见
What is it?
说吧
She said…
她说
Well, what is it?
说了什么
That she felt like… – What is it?
她感觉 -什么
Like ripping your god damn parts out!
想把你大卸八块
You don’t understand, it’s taking control of my house….
你不明白 它全盘控制我家了
It has gotten to the wiring!
都侵入电线啦
Are you sure it isn’t cockroaches? Maybe you need an exterminiator….
你确定不是蟑螂吗 你需要瓶驱虫剂
Come on you sell the things! You must know how they work!
得了 你卖♥♥这些 肯定知道怎么回事
for $3.10 and hour… I don’t know nothing that I don’t have to!
1小时才挣3美元10美分 我没必要搞懂那些
Execuse me, do you know where Madeline is?
打扰一下 你知道玛德琳在哪吗
She went back home,
回家了
She said she left something there
她说忘东西了
Miles?
迈尔斯
Come on!
快点
Damn!
该死
Madeline. Are you alright?
玛德琳 你还好吗
Miles, something happened in there!
迈尔斯 里面发生了怪事
What is it? What’s going on?
怎么回事 到底怎么了
I will tell you everything! Anything you want to know!
我跟你坦白 全告诉你
But first, I have to know something….
首先 我得确定一件事
I should have asked you a long time ago…
很久之前就该问你
But Miles, That machine, I don’t understand what…
迈尔斯 可那机器 我不明白
No, you don’t understand…
你的确不明白
I’m not what I seem to be….
我不像你看到的那样
You see, I have been…I have been lying to you.
我一直对你撒谎
And I can’t do that anymore…
再也瞒不下去了
so, tell me……
所以
… please.
请告诉我
Why me?
为什么选我
I like the way you look…
我喜欢你的样子
the way you smile.
你的微笑
I like the way you make me smile.
也喜欢你逗我笑
I like the way you look at the world….
还有你看待世界的方式
how you care.
你所关心的
your brick, your drawings….
你的砖块 图纸
Yeah, but what about the music!
可音乐呢
Miles, I’m sorry if I cannot put it into words….
迈尔斯 抱歉我没说明白
It’s not about words…..
我无法用语言形容
It’s about a feeling….
这是一种感觉
Miles, for the first time in my life, I feel like I am not alone.
迈尔斯 我生命里第一次不感到孤独
That’s you are not just someone living beneath me….
你不是某个住在楼下的人
You are beside me….
你就在我身边
Even when you weren’t there, it was like you were!
即使你不在 我也能感受到你的陪伴
… And I was alright!
而我一切安好
Miles… I guess… I love you.
迈尔斯 我想 我爱上了你
Hello.
你好
Hello
你好
Good bye
再见
Good bye?
再见
I’m Leaving
我要走了
Why?
为什么
Because I finally found out what love is.
因为我终于知道爱是什么了
What is it?
是什么
It’s give and not take.
爱是付出 不是占有
So I give her to you, and I take myself away….
所以我把她给你 我自己离开
why would you do that?
为什么那么做
Because that’s what love is.
因为这就是爱
Besides it’s a game for just two people.
而且爱只能两个人参与
You’re different now.
你变了
You were ready to turn me off….
你还准备关掉我
2 hours, 28 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
2小时28分52秒前
I couldn’t do that now.
我现在不会那样做了
You couldn’t if you wanted to.
其实想关也关不掉我
I even had to fool myself.
我甚至得自欺欺人
I’m not really capable of self destruct.
我没法自行销毁
What did you do?
你做了什么
I called long distance….
拨了长途电♥话♥
I sent 40,000 volts around the world.
向全球发送了四万伏特
It should be in Tokyo by now….
现在该到东京了
On my phone?
用我电♥话♥
Don’t be upset… I dialed toll free!
别生气 我拨的免费电♥话♥
What happens when it gets here?
电♥话♥来了怎么办
Just don’t pick up on the first ring.
第一次铃响别接就行
Moles, would you hold me?
莫尔斯 你能抱抱我吗
Hold what?
抱哪儿
Me!

Please.
求你了
Thank you!
谢谢
Relax, it’s a local call!
别紧张 市内来电
Just a minute…
等会儿
Would you like to own a free encyclopedia.
你想要一本免费的百科全书吗
No, just hang up.
不要 挂了吧
No thanks, we don’t need any!
不用了 谢谢
I think this might be it….. you better put me down….
我该走了 你还是放下我吧
Thank you!
谢谢
I feel like a part of me is dying.
感觉我生命的一部分正在死去
You’ll get over it!
你会释怀的
You know, you never asked me my name.
你还从没问过我的名字呢
What is it?
你叫什么名字
Edgar.
艾格
Edgar?
艾格
So longx85 Miles
永别了 迈尔斯
So long Edgar.
永别了 艾格
You little…
你这个小…
Aren’t you bringing you cello?
不带上你的大提琴
Not in this weather, besides it’s too new.
这种天气算了吧 而且琴还太新
Where is your brick, anyway?
你的砖块呢
It’s Still in my head.
在脑子里
Two weeks with no phones and no TVs.
两周不用电♥话♥不看电视
Or movies, we can only look at each other.
也不看电影 我们只看彼此
Yours broken too? – I think so.
你的也坏了 -好像是
Hey, what was that man?
嘿 那人是谁
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
This is dedicated to the ones I love!
此歌♥献给我爱的人
*I only knew you for a while*
*认识你不久*
*I never saw your smile*
*未见你的微笑*
*Until it was time to go*
*直到我离去*
*Time to go away*
*离你远去*
*Time to go away*
*离你远去*
*Sometimes it’s hard to recognize*
*有时难以察觉*
*Love comes as a surprise*
*突如其来的爱情*
*And it’s too late*
*尽管姗姗来迟*
*it’s just too late to stay*
*来不及挽留*
*too late to stay*
*来不及挽留*
*We’ll always be together*
*我们永不分离*
*However far it seems*
*无论路途多遥远*
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
*we’ll always be together….*
*我们永不分离*
*Together in electric dreams….*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!