Oh, it will? – For sure!
确定吗 -当然
And that’s just for starters… it’s a new model!
适合初用者 是最新款
It can play chess, regulate your heating…
能玩象棋 调节供暖
balance your checkbook, wake you up at a.m., lock your doors at night…
管理账目 清晨叫醒 夜晚锁门
three colors of video, four stereo speakers, they aren’t cheap…
三色显像 四位立体声音响 可是不便宜
and I will give you to it’s cost.
我可以给你成♥本♥价♥
There.
好了
Now what?
然后呢
Welcome to the world of Pine Cone Computers.
欢迎来到松果电脑世界
This model will learn with you.
这台机器会与您一同学习
So type your name and presses the ENTER key to begin.
请输入名字 按回车开始
Oh, that’s wrong
哦 打错了
NO, and my name is not “moles”
不 我的名字也不是莫尔斯
Games,
休闲游戏
phone dialer, Coffee maker, home security.
电♥话♥拨号♥ 咖啡机 家庭安防
OK!
好的
All right!
成功
Hey,lady, where do you want this aquarium?
嘿 小姐 鱼缸放哪儿
I do not know…somewhere with a view, pretend you are a fish!
不知道 要有风景 假装你是鱼
Pretend I am a fish?!
假装我是鱼
Who does she think I am, Mr Robinson?
她以为我是谁 鲁滨逊吗
Damn!
该死
God damn it!
真该死
Science officer eyes only
仅限科学官使用
I will kill them! I will kill them!
我要宰了他们 宰了他们
*《星际迷航》
1st… Lieutenant… Sulu…
第一中尉苏鲁
That’s it! Tomorrow you go back!
够了 明天就退了你
What the…
搞什…
Hello. – Hello
你好 -你好
You must be my new neighbor.
你一定是我的新邻居
You’re moving in?
你要搬进来
It’s nice to meet you. My name is Madeline Robistat.
很高兴见面 我叫玛德琳·罗波丝塔
Me too!
我也是
There is more than one of “us”.
我们名字一样
No… I’m Harding, Miles Harding.
不 我叫哈丁 迈尔斯·哈丁
I meant it’s nice to meet you,too. – Miss Robistat,where do you want the HIFI?
我是说我也很高兴认识你 -小姐 高保真音箱放哪
Gotta go, Bekins brother’s back and in.
得走了 搬家公♥司♥又找我
Me too! I’m late! -The front room.
我也得走了 要迟到了 -放在客厅
OK.

Oh, damn, I’m late!
糟了 我迟到了
Well, hurry then!
那赶紧吧
Bye!
拜拜
Hey lady! Where do you want this?
小姐 这个放在哪里
Oh, please, That one I will handle myself!
那个我自己来放
Oh, no. – Oh, yes!
不行 -可以
I won’t even charge you for it!
我不会向你额外收费的
Hey, that is some big guitar!
看 那个吉他真大
It’s not a guitar. It’s a cello.
那不是吉他 是大提琴
It that how you play it?
你就是这样演奏的吗
That’s how I talk to it!
我是在跟它交流
It OK?
它好吗
it OOOOKKKKK!
非常好
That’s a nice big instrument. – Thanks.
这乐器真漂亮 -谢谢
Had it long? – Since I was 12!
很久了吗 -我12岁就有了
You have taken good care of it!
你把它保养的真好
Oh, my name is Millie.
我叫米莉
And this is Ruth. -Hi,I am Madeline.
这是露丝 -嗨 我是玛德琳
Oh, that is Bill.
那是比尔
Hello.
你好
Hi, how are you?
嗨 你好吗
Nervous.
很紧张
Let’s begin with something simple, should we say Tchaikovsky.
先从简单的开始吧 来一段柴可夫斯基
Earthquake, eh? Let us see why this does not fall apart.
地震 是吗 来瞧瞧这个为什么不会倒塌
That’s neat.
漂亮
Not bad!
不错啊
Coming out to the cello tutti.
下面大提琴合奏
And lets just listen to our newest member…
来听听我们的新成员
Madeline Robistat.
玛德琳·罗波斯塔
Ready?
准备好了吗
That works.
还真管用
Ok, now compute it!
好 开始计算
Very good, Madeline. Very good indeed!
非常棒 玛德琳 真的很棒
Nice trance!
很棒的演奏
Thanks – He doesn’t impress easily.
谢谢 -他很少夸人
Three more bars and I would have been on the floor!
再长三个小节 我就不行了
I don’t think so!
我可不觉得
What are you doing later?
你待会怎么安排
I diminished 7th with a minor key change.
七小调降调
I mean later, like later!
我是说晚些时候
Cellist.
大提琴手
I thought that you would like to meet a friend…
你愿意结识一位新朋友吗
or at least my boss’s computer.
或者见见我老板的电脑
It’s for you.
是给你的
I hope it feels alright!
我希望你喜欢
What was Ryley’s password?
莱利的密♥码♥是什么
Some fairly tale!
某个童话
Snow White?
白雪公主
Hello, Cinderella?
你好 灰姑娘
Not so fast, she just got here
别急 她刚到
Pardon me…!
说什么呢
What was that fairy tale?
哪个童话啊
Frog Prince, the three bears…no beer!
青蛙王子 三只小熊 没啤酒了
the Ugly Duckling, Little red Riding hood, Jack and the bean stalk…?
丑小鸭 小红帽 杰克和魔豆
Rasputin.
沙俄魔僧
Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin!
长发公主 侏儒怪
Rumpelstiltskin?
侏儒怪
Memory size? unlimited!
容量 无限制
Everything!
全部下载
Oh, it’s too hot.
噢 太烫了
It’s going to melt!
要熔化了
Water.

Real a tiger that one!
精力真充沛
Thank god I work at nights!
幸好我晚上工作
*很经典的一段音乐 后来林子祥《数字人生》曲调基本是一致的
Hello?
有人吗
Can you hear me down there?
能听见吗
I just wanted to say that…
我只想说
well,that was wonderful.
弹得真棒
Hello?
你好
Can you hear me?
你能听得见吗
Hello?
你好
Don’t be shy, that was just beautiful!
别害羞 真是优美动听
hmmm… very smart… but weird!
很有才华 却是个怪人
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. – Oh, God, I’m sorry!
噢 -天啊 对不起
I’m sorry. – It was my all my fault, I didn’t mean…
对不起 -全是我的错 我不是故…
Oh, it’s you! – Yeah! it’s me!
是你 -对 是我
I didn’t hurt you, did I?
我没伤着你吧
No, I’m all right. Here, why don’t you keep your packages with mine.
我没事 你的东西放我推车里吧
I think most of them are already there.
大部分已经进去了
Oh, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your music.
我想说 我喜欢你的音乐
Yesterday morning.
昨天早上
Music? I wasn’t even at the…
音乐 我都没在…
Wait a minute, what did it sound like?
等等 什么音乐
Ginger snap? So pretty.
要姜饼吗 真是动听
at first I thought it was the television…
起初我以为是电视节目
From my apartment? -Aha.
从我公♥寓♥里传出来的吗 -对啊
Must have been…
肯定是…
Nuts.
坚果
What? Oh, I’ll get it…
什么 哦 我来拿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!