担此重任
an admirable ruler of that country.
是吗?
Indeed?
是的 陛下 他杰出的政♥治♥才能
Yes indeed, ma’am. Yes, his great powers of statesmanship,
他的雄才伟略都将 …
his eloquence and his application would all…
哦 你可真会说笑 罗宾
Oh, you are pleased to joke, Robin.
不 陛下 我从不说笑
No, ma’am, I’m doing no such thing.
你是在说笑
I think you are.
我想我没有
I think that I am not.
你这个被宠坏的傻瓜
You spoiled and foolish child!
你的傲慢我一天都忍♥受不了了
I will not suffer one more day of your insolence!
别用你的手碰我
Take your hands off me!
我绝不能容忍♥任何人对我那样的侮辱
I would not endure an insult of that nature from any man,
女人也不例外
and that a woman should think she could do so…
你是在和英格兰女王说话 先生
You are speaking to the Queen of England, sir!
我告诉你 就算是你父亲也不能那样对我
I tell you, I would not have suffered it from your father’s hands.
你到底知不知道自己在干什么?
Have you any idea what you are doing?
是的 我非常清楚 老家伙
Yes, I have a very good idea, old man.
你竟敢挑战我的权威
You dare to question my authority?
怎么
What,
难道王室就不会犯错吗?
cannot princes err?
事实不会被误传吗 ?
Cannot subjects receive wrong?
现世的权力就可以一手遮天吗?
Is an earthly power or authority infinite?
请原谅 请原谅 陛下
Pardon me. Pardon me, madam,
我可绝不会臣服于这些规则之下
but I can never subscribe myself to those principles!
那么你已无任何理由继续留任议会
Then it is hard to know why you remain at Court, sir.
好了 先生们 我想 …
Well, gentlemen, I think
我们已经为爱尔兰找到合适的人选了
we have found the right man for Ireland.
显然 他会很好地融入那里的 陛下
He would certainly blend in well, ma’am.
一旦失去我们的支持 到了一定的时候
When deprived of our favor for long enough,
他就会回来求饶的
he will soon come to heel.
狗 必须得随主人意 先生们
My dogs wear my collars, sirs,
在座的各位最好也给我记住了
and let no one at this table ever forget that fact.
除了伯力勋爵
With the exception of Lord Burghley,
还有谁是需要严格遵医嘱休养的?
who is under strict orders to get better.
你身体欠安 老友
You’re not well, old friend.
你可怜的手 …
Your poor hands,
因写作都不成样子了
worn out with writing.
写作和痛风 陛下 是我的老朋友了
Writing and gout, madam… my closet friends.
你的兄弟受了很大的打击 我们亦是
Your brother is much affected, as are we all.
这不是一般的葬礼
This was no common funeral.
全世界都在哀悼你的父亲
The whole world mourns your father.
他住在一个美好的地方
He resides in a better place.
我看到埃塞克斯伯爵也来出席了
I see the Earl of Essex has finally made an appearance.
你用什么来获得我的默许?
What a deal my silence can do.
他曾是我父亲的守卫 陛下
He was my father’s ward, Your Majesty.
– 我们一起长大 – 哦 是啊 当然
– We grew up together. – Oh yes, of course.
他小时候是个什么样的人?
What kind of a boy was he?
十分优雅 身体敏捷 …
So graceful, quick as sports…
人见人爱
Ioved by all.
却对你很残忍♥?
And cruel to you?
只有男孩们在一起…
As only boys will be
也没别人在看着的时候…
when there were none to see.
他总拿我消遣
I was his pastime.
转过身来 让我看见你的脸
Turn around so I may see your face.
眼泪 罗宾 眼泪
Tears, Robin, tears.
我在想 这眼泪是为谁在流
I wonder for whom you shed them.
我知道您有多爱伯力勋爵
I know how you loved Lord Burghley
我担任他守卫时 他对我也很照顾
and when I was his ward he was ever kind to me.
那是陈年旧事了 罗宾
That was a long time ago, Robin.
我想为您效劳
I want to serve you.
可你只想借此成就你的大业
But you want to do glorious things in my service.
好吧 我可以给你这个机会
Well, I can offer you that.
我可以给你个飞黄腾达的机会 罗宾
I can offer you great glory, Robin.
爱尔兰发生了叛乱 我可以任命你为爱尔兰总督
There is open rebellion in Ireland and along with the governorship,
并派给你一支精良的队伍去平定它
I can offer you a great army to bring the Irish to heel.
哦 陛下对我开恩了
Oh, Your Majesty shows great faith in me.
不信任你手下的人 是无法统治好一个国家的
It is impossible to govern unless we trust those whom we rule.
有些人劝我不要相信你
See, there are those who tell me not to trust you.
我也知道终有那么一日 你会 …
And I know that one day you may come
满怀叛乱之心回到这里
within a hair’s breadth of betraying me.
陛下 贝丝 我恳请您 …
Your Majesty, Bess, I beg you…
你会变得象蛇一样
You will come as close to treachery
背信弃义
as a snake to the ground.
可我也知道你永远都不会背叛你的国家
But I also know that you will never betray your country.
因为你的国家并非其他 …
Since your country is none other
也正是我所拥有的这个
than this poor self of mine
而且你爱过我 就象男人爱♥女♥人♥那样
and you have loved me as men will love women…
盲目 不计代价
blindly, without counting the cost,
不计后果
not thinking what they do…
所以你是我的 可怜的孩子
so you’re mine, poor boy.
你是完全属于我的
You’re all mine.
起来吧
Rise.
你可以代表我们前往爱尔兰了
You may go to Ireland on our behalf.
我曾经爱过你 罗宾
I ever loved you, Robin.
这个戒指就当做是纪念 你拿去吧
Take this ring as a testament to it.
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
大人 …
Secretary…
爱尔兰那边有消息吗?
is there no news from Ireland?
不多 陛下
But little, ma’am.
伯爵去那都已经快六个月了
The Earl is there near six months.
是的 我们知道 然后呢?
Yes, we know that. And?
– 他有超过16000个士兵 – 然后呢?
– He has upwards of 16,000 men. – Yes?

He has…
什么?
What?
他给许多人授了爵位
He has knighted many of his followers.
上帝啊!
Oh, God in heaven!
然而他看起来不愿意
And yet he seems unwilling
和蒂龙伯爵交战 殿下
to engage the Earl of Tyrone, ma’am.
他到底怎么想的
What does he think to do?
为什么他现在还不进军阿尔斯特?
Why does he not move into Ulster now?
我们已经命令他了
And we have so commanded him.
我们听说他的军中疫病流行
We have heard that there is sickness amongst his soldiers
我们确实很替他担心
and we do fear for him,
但他为什么不现在指挥击溃
but why does he not shake and sway
那些抵抗的敌军呢?
the branches of resistance now?
我们认为蒂龙伯爵
We think the Earl of Tyrone
在等待西班牙的救援部队 殿下
may expect a force from Spain, Your Majesty.
埃塞克斯怎么想的?
What are Essex’s intentions?
他的队伍是干什么的? 小矮人?
What’s his army for, pygmy?
他是…
Is he…
我非常担心
I ask this with fear in my heart…
你看他还忠于我们吗?
is he still loyal to us?
无从知晓 陛下
There is no way of knowing, ma’am.
– 让我过去 – 我的陛下!
– Let me pass. – My lord!
– 让我过去! – 什么声音?
– Let me pass! – What is this noise?
我要见女王!
I will see her. Where is the Queen?
陛下 抓住 陛下
Your Majesty. Hold still, Your Majesty.
– 女王在哪? – 我的帽子
– Where is the Queen? – My cap.
贝丝!贝丝!
Bess! Bess!
罗宾…
Robin…
怎么了? 你为何…
What’s the matter? Why are you…
我夜以继日赶到这里 他们竟不让我过去
I rode all night to be here. They would not let me pass.
发生什么事了? 有人跟你一起么?
What has happened? Is anyone with you?
– 我知道你对我很生气 – 没有
– I knew you were angry with me. – No.
– 没人对你很生气 – 蒂龙不是傻瓜 陛下
– No one is angry with you. – Tyrone is no fool, ma’am.
我的部队追击他们 但他们不肯还击
My men rode after him, but they would not fight.
你得休息
Shh, shh. You must rest.
他们星夜来袭 把我的人杀死在梦中
They came at night and they killed men in their sleep.
你现在跟我在一起 跟我在一起
You’re with me now. You’re with me.
坐下
Shh shh shh. Sit. Sit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!