既然他没准备好 我们就攻其不备
Since he is not ready, unreadiness is all.
他真蠢透了
He’s fool enough.
派个人去见埃塞克斯伯爵
Send someone to the Earl of Essex.
就说议会需要他
Tell him we require him at Council.
您让我去么 陛下
Would you wish me to go, ma’am?

No.
不 小矮人
No, pygmy.
派弗朗西斯 培根先生去 他懂得循循善诱
Send Sir Francis Bacon. He’s a persuasive enough fellow.
一切结束之前 不许放埃塞克斯夫人走
Keep Lady Essex here until it is all over.
是 陛下
Ma’am.
小培根
Well, little Bacon…
什么事 先生
and what, sir,
我在想 你来干什么?
I wonder, are you about, hmm?
陛下要求你出席议会
Her Majesty requires your presence at the Council.
我一定会去的 弗朗西斯先生
And I am sure to be there, Sir Francis,
但现在 我刚打完网球 通身是汗
but at the moment I am all of a sweat after playing tennis.
议会院可不是个 通身是汗的人可待的地方
And the court is no place for a sweaty man.
陛下要您马上过去 大人
She requires it at once, my lord
她的条件是…
and her conditions…
她的条件!
Her conditions!
她的条件就像她本人一样无理!
Her conditions are as crooked as her carcass!
我命令你们放下武器
I command you all to put down your weapons
现在就启程
and to depart
以表示你们对于女王的效忠
to show your allegiance to the Queen
但我们不会这么做
But we will not do so.
把他带到大厅里 我们回来之前一直关着他
Take him to the hall and keep him there until we return.
这是叛国!大人 这是谋反!
Treason, my lords! Rebellion!
女王的头脑
The Queen has had her mind poisoned
被邪恶的朝臣们毒害了 我的大人们
by evil counselors, my lords.
罗伯特 塞西尔 罗伯特 塞西尔会把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给西班牙
Robert Cecil. Robert Cecil will sell us to Spain.
不是他死 就是我亡
Let’s die before we let him.
去皇庭!
To court!
…因为不是恶魔追逐着罪恶?
…for was not Lucifer cast out for just that sin?
去皇庭! 去见女王!
To the court! To the Queen!
有人加害于我!
There is a plot laid for my life.
罗伯特 塞西尔是这个国家的叛徒
Sir Robert Cecil is a traitor to this country.
谁愿意跟我们一起把他除掉
Who will join us to get rid of him?
你说过城里的治安长会来 大人 我没看见他
You promised us the Sheriff of the City, my lord. I do not see him.
– 他会来找我们的 – 我希望能立刻来
– He will come out for us. – Soon, I hope.
我们必须同进退 否则我们将死路一条
We must hang together or we shall hang separately
因为人♥民♥没有跟着我们一起
for the people are not with us.
去皇庭! 有人想谋害我!
To the court! There is a plot laid for my life.
– 陛下… – 下面好吵啊
– Your Majesty… – There’s a noise below.
舰队街又有人斗殴么?
Is there some fray in Fleet Street?
陛下
Ma’am…
陛下 那很危险
Ma’am, there is great danger.
你就不能对你的女王有点信心 小矮人?
Do you have no confidence in your queen, pygmy?
正义! 正义!
Justice! Justice!
正义!
Justice!
正义?
Justice?
我们不是来打仗的
We do not seek to fight.
我们只是想除掉您的某些大臣们
All we seek is the removal of certain counselors of yours
他们和爱戴您的人处处作对
who have worked against those of us who really love you.
正义!
Justice!
你不是来寻求正义的!
You do not come to seek justice.
你是来决定
You come to decide which of us
谁将统治这个王国 是你还是我
shall rule this kingdom… you or I,
我告诉你 埃塞克斯 是我
and I tell you, Essex, it is I who rule.
– 做你该做的事 托马斯先生 – 是 陛下
– Do your work, Sir Thomas. – Ma’am.
开火!
Fire!
还击!
Return fire!
还击!
Return fire!
前进! 孩子…
Forward! Boy…
还击!
Return fire!
杀人犯!
Murderers!
上膛!
Reload!
撤退!
Retreat!
– 大人 – 挡住大门!
– My lord. – Barricade those doors!
人♥质♥在哪?
Where are the hostages?
看起来被放走了 大人
It seems they were let go, my lord.
– 烧了那些詹姆士国王的来信 – 不
– Burn these letters from King James. – No.
现在就烧 ! 全都烧了!
Burn them now. Burn everything!
以女王的名义 快开门!
In the name of the Queen, open up!
去河边!
To the river!
往哪走 大人
Which way now, my lord?
一切全完了
All is lost.
我们完了
We are dead men.
不许动!不许动!
Halt! Halt!
那个忘恩负义的罪人怎么样了?
What of the mad ungrateful wretch?
他被捕了 陛下
He is captured, ma’am.
Hah.
Hah.
我在上帝面前宣誓
I swear before God,
我对女王陛下忠诚不二
that I bear a true heart to Her Majesty.
我只是怕我的敌人加害于我
I was in fear of my life from my enemies.
我的大人 您让我想起了雅典人
My lord, you remind me of the Athenian
弄伤了自己 却说受到别人的戕害
who cut himself and then cried murder.
您能不能解释下 为什么您囚禁
Was it to defend yourself that you imprisoned me
我和那些女王派来唤醒您理智的人
and those whom the Queen sent to you to call you to your senses?
哦 弗朗西斯大人 我对女王忠心一片
Oh, Sir Francis, whom I ever served well
我无私地爱着她
and to whom I gave my love freely,
您有这样忠心地侍奉过女王么?
have you served your Queen so faithfully?
你就没撒过谎
Have you not lied
骗取我的友谊
and pretended friendship to me
来让她相信你的忠心?
and deceived her as to your loyalty that…
我曾经爱过您
I loved you,
我的大人
my lord,
当你还是一个忠实的臣民
as long as you continued a dutiful subject.
我付出了更多的精力在你身上
And I have spent more hours
让你更好地服侍陛下
to make you a good subject to Her Majesty
付出了比我自己还多的精力
than ever I did about my own business.
更多的精力花在了向
Which has of late been to crawl
罗伯特 塞西尔卑躬屈膝上面
upon your hands and knees to Robert Cecil.
罗伯特 塞西尔
And Robert Cecil
是受雇于西班牙的
is in the pay of Spain.
埃塞克斯大人
My Lord of Essex…
你我之间有着天壤之别
the difference between you and me is great.
您智慧超绝
For wit, I give you the preeminence.
运用自如
You have it abundantly.
谢谢你 你是过来道歉的么?
I thank you. Have you come to apologize?
您血统高贵
For nobility also I give you place.
我则不是贵族 仅君子尔
I am not noble, though a gentleman.
我亦非剑客 但有清白与良知
I am no swordsman, but I have innocence, conscience,
真理与正直来护佑我
truth and honesty to defend me.
您只不过是只披着羊皮的狼 大人
You have a wolf’s head in a sheep’s clothing, sir.
哦 尊敬的大臣
Oh, Master Secretary,
我谦卑地感谢上帝
I thank God for my humiliation
让你有如此大的勇气来此
that you are come here in the ruff of all your bravery
演说以羞辱我的人格
to make your oration against me today.
谁说我受雇于西班牙
Who says I am in the pay of Spain?
说出名字来
Name your authority.
抑或只是你一厢情愿的幻想
Or is this some new fantasy of yours?
这很好回答 他就站在我身旁
Why, that is easy answered. He stands next to me.
南安普敦伯爵告诉我的
The Earl of Southampton told me
告诉我那是千真万确的
that he knew it for a fact.
对不起 大人 但是…
I am sorry for it, my lord, but l…
我…我…
l… l…
你没说过么?
Did not you say that?
没有 我的大人
I did not, my lord,
您知道事实不是这样的
and you know it is not so.
我从没说过
I never said

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!