大人是受雇于西班牙
that the Secretary was in the pay of Spain.
那我该死 我的大人
Then I am damned, my lord,
你也该死
and you with me.
– 有罪 – 有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
– 有罪 – 有罪
– Guilty. – Guilty.
你被宣判犯有叛国罪
You have been pronounced guilty of treason.
你会接受叛国者的
And you will suffer the punishment
惩罚…
of traitors…
那将是死刑
which is death.
不!不!
No! No!
我用我的人格发誓 我从未意图谋害女王陛下
I swear upon mine honor, I never meant any harm to Her Majesty.
如果我误入歧途
And if I have been led astray,
我请求你们的宽恕
then I humbly beg your pardon,
我不是叛徒 先生们
but I am no traitor, sirs.
我的大人 您知道我深爱着女王 我告诉过您
My lord, you know I ever loved the Queen and I told you so.
就这样吧 大人们
So be it, my lords.
我不想让人以为
While I would not have it thought
我轻视女王的仁慈之心
that I despised the Queen’s clemency…
但我也不想用阿谀奉承来得到它
I would not make any cringing submission to obtain it.
还有关于专权的问题 殿下
There is also the question of monopolies, ma’am.
就像某些人认为的 埃塞克斯伯爵
Just as some thought the Earl of Essex
滥用他
abused his privilege of the ownership
在税收 甜酒方面的专权
of the tax of sweet wines,
所以国会的一些人认为
so now some of the Parliament see
许多利益在极少数人手中
the profits of many in the hands of too few,
然后
and…
陛下?
Your Majesty?
只要我活着 女王便不会安全
The Queen cannot be safe while I live…
我谦恭地请求她的宽恕
and I do humbly ask her pardon.
我感谢她
I give her thanks that she has moderated
不对我执行叛国罪的极刑
the terrible sentence of treason,
我在这里庄严的宣布
but I do solemnly swear that the four quarters of my body
我的身体属于她
are hers,
永远属于她
were always hers,
我愿意献她一颗快乐的心
and I do yield them up to her with a glad heart.
请求对我罪行的宽恕
I ask forgiveness of my sins…
我的罪恶 不胜枚举
which are numbered as the hairs on my head…
尤其是
and most especially
最后一个
this last,
罪孽深重
this great
罪恶滔天
and infectious sin of mine…
的叛乱
rebellion…
对我曾发誓
against her whom I swear
钟爱一生的人的叛乱
I did always love with all my heart.
高高在上的主啊
“Our Father, Who art in heaven,
神圣的主啊
hallowed be Thy name,
您的王国来了
Thy kingdom come,
您将…您将…
Thy will… Thy…”
刀斧手 送我回家
Executioner, strike home.
把他的小跟班 南安普敦关进伦敦塔
Put his lapdog, little Southampton, in the Tower.
不要再流血了 上帝啊 不要再流血了
No more blood. Please, God, no more blood.
能饶人处且饶人
I will spare the others where I can.
把名单给我
Send me their names.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我想你也知道我爱过他
You knew what it was to love him too, I think.
我知道 陛下
I think I did, Your Majesty.
好了 你可以走了 小矮人
Well, you may go, little pygmy.
我对你的名字没有恶意
I mean no harm by the name.
那只是我的一种幽默
It’s but my humor.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
“她的条件就像她本人一样无理”
“Her conditions were as crooked as her carcass.”
很好 很好 很好
Well, well, well.
你可以走了
You may leave us now.
他留给您这只戒指
He had sent you this ring
和这些诗
and these verses.
“青春韶华 霜结爱恋
“My prime of youth is but a frost of cares,
欢乐盛宴 苦不堪言
My feast of joy is but a dish of pain,
生之硕果 皆为草稗
My cup of corn is but a field of tares,
历尽此生 空怀幻念
And all my good is but vain hope of gain.
光阴正逝 华不再来
The day is gone and yet I saw no sun,
化蝶于此
And now I live,
今生不再”
And now my life is done.”
怎么这么多阴沉的面孔
Why so many glum faces?
难道我的人♥民♥不再爱我了?
Are my people out of love with me?
都是钱的原因 陛下
Money is all, ma’am.
屋子里的许多人都直言反对
Many in the House speak against the monopolies
您授予商人的专权
you grant the traders.
他们说只是少数人得到了好处
They say only a few are favored.
授予埃塞克斯伯爵的免税
Taxes were granted to the Earl of Essex
本不应该授予
which should not have been granted.
君王最大的敌人就是 力量过于强大的臣民
The enemy of monarchs is the overmighty subject.
如果坐在你们面前的这个老女人
If this poor old wife before you has offended
因为专宠少数而得罪了你们
by granting profits to the few and not to the general number,
那就让我们做一个了结
then let us have an end to that. Let us be one.
我向你们保证
I do assure you there is no prince
没有一个国王比我更爱他的子民
who better loves his subjects
甚至没有可与我之爱同日而语者
nor whose love can countervail our own.
从未有珍宝
There is no jewel, be it of never so rich a price,
能比我面前的这些还要珍贵
which I set above this jewel.
我是说你们 亲爱的
I mean, your loves.
我珍视你们
For I esteem it
胜过任何珍宝和财富
more than any treasure or riches…
珍宝是有价的
for that we know how to prize,
但挚爱与感激是无价的
but love and thanks we count invaluable.
尽管上帝让我拥有王权
And though God hath raised me high,
但却是因为你们的爱
yet this I count the glory of my crown…
才让我的一冠熠熠闪光
that I have reigned with your loves.
– 上帝保佑女王! – 上帝保佑女王!
– God save the Queen! – God save the Queen!
上帝保佑女王! 上帝保佑女王!
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
怎么样了?
Well?
医生找不出病因 大人
The doctors can find no cause of it, sir.
陛下 您痛么?
Is Your Majesty in pain?
您是一侧痛 还是…
Is the sickness in your side or…?
我的病不像某些人希望的那样重
I’m not so sick as some would have me.
给我拿面镜子
Bring me a mirror.
给我拿面镜子
Bring me a mirror.
曾有一个人…
There was a man once…
陛下 您是说埃塞克斯伯爵?
Does Your Majesty mean the Earl of Essex?
陛下 您是说莱斯特伯爵?
Does Your Majesty mean the Earl of Leicester?
世间最难驾驭的
The hardest thing to govern
莫过人心
is the heart.
扶我起来
Raise me up.
陛下 您必须休息
Your Majesty must rest.
陛下 请您深思
Your Majesty, please consider.
离开我
Leave me.
离开
Go.
她像那样站了十五个小时 先生
She has stood like that about 15 hours now, sir,
一句话没说
never once talking.
她上一次吃饭是什么时候?
How long since she has eaten?
三周以前了
It is three weeks since she has eaten.
走 快走
Go to. Go to.
陛下?
Your Majesty?
好了…
Well…
你会说把我带回到床上
you are to tell me to take to my bed.
如果你在你的床上
If you saw such things in your bed
看见了像我床上那样的东西
as I see in mine,
你就不会回床
you would not go there.
夫人 您必须…
Ma’am, you must…
必须?
Must?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!