我在那里演出过几次
I’ve played a few bits there.
你认不认识…安·谢里丹?
Do you know… Ann Sheridan?
我认不认识安·谢里丹?
Do I know Ann Sheridan?
不认识
No.
谢里丹小姐就是他们所称的…
Miss Sheridan is what they call the…
性感女孩,是不是?
oomph girl, is she not?
从来如此
All the time.
“性感”是什么?
What is “oomph”?
“性感”吗?
“Oomph”?
那是点心上的糖霜,少校
It’s the icing on the strudel, Major.
这一点,正是我愿意跟你讨论的领域
That, then, is the area I would like to be discussing with you.
事关德尔玛小姐
In the matter of Miss Delmar.
你在这里的身份不容许你有夫妻特权
Your status here does not permit you connubial privileges.
截至目前吧
So far.
就当这扇门关闭了
Consider it a closed door.
然而,没有理由让我们都必须受苦
However, there is no reason that we all must suffer.
当然
Certainly not.
闲置的机器会生锈
Idle machinery rusts.
正是
Precisely.
所以,鉴于你在这里的地位不确定…
Now, given the uncertainty of your position here…
我认为你可能需要一个社交指导,你知道的…
I thought you might need a social director, you know…
一个宾果俱乐部,教探戈
…a bingo club, teach the tango
上演节目之类…我会绝妙的乔尔森保留节目
put on shows – I do a fabulous Jolson retain.
你还什么都没听过呢
You ain’t heard nothin’ yet!
你…你获得我的批准了
You, er… You have my permission.
好极了,你将拥有山区里最出色的战俘营
Terrific, you’ll have the grooviest camp in the mountains.
现在…说回那个性感的问题
Now, er… Back to the question of oomph.
我以为事情还算顺利
I thought that was going fine.
表面上是的
On the surface, yes.
可是,嗯…
But, er… Uh-uh.
对于一些女士来说是很难假装的
Oh. Well, it’s hard for some ladies to fake it.
她可以把它看作是…
Well, she could look upon it as, er…
戏剧
…theatre.
我说不好,少校
I don’t know, Major.
你这样一个爵士爱好者堕落成这样
A jazz lover like you stooping to this.
战争的破坏,我的朋友
The spoils of war, my friend.
姑娘们当中有没有人听说那两个美国人的事情?
Have any of the girls heard anything about those two Americans?
没有,他们怎么了?
No, what about them?
他们可能是被德国人安插的
They may have been planted by the Germans –
我正在等着听盟军方面的情报
I’m waiting now to hear from Allied intelligence.
我们可能得杀了他们
We may have to kill them.
谁?
Yes?
是佐伊
It’s Zoe.
如果是俘虏营的人,你招待他
If is a man from the prison camp, you take him.
是布劳恩
It’s Braun.
布劳恩
Braun.
– 开没开他的卡车? – 开了
– With or without his truck? – With.
不要着恼,你没有必要吃他的醋
Don’t get upset, you don’t have to be jealous of him…
– 他还开着卡车呢 – 就是那辆车让我着恼
– …when he’s with his truck. – It’s the truck that upsets me.
赫克特抢了他的女人,他看起来一点不介意
Hecht’s got his girl and he doesn’t seem to mind at all.
他介意
He minds.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
说蹩脚笑话的人不见得会是通敌者
Telling bad jokes doesn’t necessarily make a man a collaborator.
– 我得压轴,我可以… – 我觉得吧,查理,如果多蒂唱《莉莉马莲》会很好
– I gotta be final, and I… – I think it would be nice, Charlie, if Dottie sang Lili Marlene.
按你说的办,伙计
You got it, babe.
生意怎么样?
So how’s business?
柏林很满意
Berlin is satisfied.
你呢?
Are you?
我们在寻找有历史价值的东西
We’re finding some things of historical interest.
如果只是找这些你就不会在这里了
You would not be here if that’s all there was to find.
我不很确定你这话是不是恭维
I’m not sure if you’re meaning that as a compliment.
哥们,我说的就是恭维
Bubula, from me, it’s a compliment.
真正的财宝在上面
The real treasures are up there.
在雅典娜山的一座修道院里
In a monastery on Mount Athena.
– 三件套 – 三件套
– Triptychs. – Triptychs.
几个雕像,镶嵌珠宝,黄金刻就
Icons, jewelled, carved in gold.
拜占庭时期的杰作
Byzantine masterpieces.
– 当然,还有那些盘子 – 什么盘子?
– And, of course, the plates. – What plates?
金盘子
Gold plates.
浅浮雕的双头鹰
Two-headed eagles in bas-relief…
由君士坦丁六世在公元790年委托制♥作♥
…commissioned by Constantine VI in 790 AD.
价值多少?
Worth how much?
– 一千万 – 马克吗?
– 10 million. – Marks?
– 瑞士法郎 – 可那是两…
– Swiss francs. – But that’s two…
– 那是两百万块啊 – 对
– That’s two million bucks! – Yes.
还有,等我们赢得这场战争
And, when we win this war
我会解放那些财宝
I will liberate those treasures.
你们不会赢得这场战争
You won’t win this war.
哦,那么我很确定你会…解放它们
Well, then I am quite sure that you… will liberate them.
我很喜欢你的陪伴…“哥们”?
I enjoy your company… Bubula?
我也爱你,奥托
And I love you too, Otto.
谢谢新鲜空气,还有烟
Thanks for the airing – and the smoke.
是你吗,奥托?
Is that you, Otto?
还会是谁?
Who else?

You.
出来
Out.
慢慢地
Slowly.
– 军士 – 在
– Sergeant. – Yeah.
我要因违反宵禁抓这个希腊人进去
I’m taking this Greek in for a curfew violation.
– 你来开车 – 长官
– You drive. – Sir.
– 上车 – 我刚刚正要…
– Get in the car. – But I was just going to…
上车
Get in the car!
[德语] 刹车坏了
Die Bremse ist kaputt.
[德语] 我刹不住车
Ich kann den Wagen nicht halten.
[德语] 中尉先生!中尉先生!
Herr Leutnant! Herr Leutnant!
[德语] 我们冲到弹♥药♥库了
Wir rennen ins Munitionslager.
[德语] 我刹不住车
Ich kann den Wagen nicht halten.
(德文《我的奋斗》)
哦,漂亮女孩
Oh, pretty girl.
我完了
I give out.
你跟德国姑娘做过吗?
Did you ever make it with a German girl?
– 不,还没有过 – 别做
– No, not yet. – Don’t.
查理?
Charlie?
– 咋了? – 你加入俱乐部了
– Nous? – You’re in the club.
漂亮!我要两个停车位
Smashing! Now, I’ll need two parking spaces
我登记参加周日早上的双人对抗赛
I register for a foursome on Sunday mornings…
我是赛场上的单打选手
…I’m a singles man on the course.
喂,得了,你从来不消停吗?
Hey, come on, don’t you ever give up?
你们想要我♥干♥什么?
What do you want me to do?
杀人
Kill.
所以的确会有一条地道?
So there is going to be a tunnel?
不,查理
No, Charlie.
我们是要进去,不是出去
We’re gonna break in, not out.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我们要接管军营
We’re going to take over the camp.
这是谁的馊主意?
Whose cockamamie idea is that?
希腊抵抗组织的
The Greek Resistance.
教授,要是我们有命接管军营,又拿它怎么办呢?
Prefesor, if we live to take this camp over, what will we do with it?
他们会告诉我们的
They’ll let us know.
好了,这里是军营
Now, here’s the camp.
炸♥药♥在这里
The explosives are there.
– 你的工作… – 我看我还是退出这俱乐部吧
– And your job… – I think I’ll resign from this club.
我觉得你并不想那么做
I don’t think you wanna do that.
(《我的奋斗》我们从不关门)
等一下,奥托
Wait a minute, Otto.
是查理
It’s Charlie.
抱歉
Sorry.
有得必有失,你好像是坐头等舱旅行的
You win a few, you lose a few, you seem to be travelling first class.
哦,得了,我只是并非悲剧人物而已
Oh, come on, I’m just not a tragic figure.
我是凑合,你在所有人当中最应该了解的
I make do, you above all people should understand that.
– 挖呀挖呀挖 – 我不是在攻击你,亲
– Dig, dig, dig. – I’m not attacking you, honey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!