My silencer doesn’t fit!
这就是你说的不太多吗,奇诺?
Is this your idea of not too many, Zeno?
一,二,三,四…
One, two, three, four…
下面那是一整支军队
There’s a whole army down there!
– 拿掉盖子 – 六氯乙醛二
– Take off the lid. – Hexaclyde II?
– 听着像是一种去污剂 – 差不多吧
– Sounds like a stain remover. – That’s close.
等他们醒来,管理层已经改变了
When they wake up there’ll be a change of management.
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath.
[德语] 自然
Natülich.
[德语] 谢谢你
Dankeschü.
无线电停了,长官
The radio’s dead, sir.
油库,这里是雅典娜,回话
Depot, this is Athena, come in.
呼叫克里特的空军基地
Call the air base at Crete.
克里特,这里是雅典娜,回话
Crete, this is Athena, come in.
下一步呢?
What’s next?
那边人不太多了,是不是?
There are not too many now, are there?
我也联♥系♥不上克里特,长官
I can’t raise Crete either, sir.
– 我们走 – 找财宝?
– Let’s go. – For the treasure?
– 哦对 – 太好了
– Oh, yes. – Great.
– 检查天线 – 是,长官
– Check the antenna. – Yes, sir.
[德语] 停下 停下
Halt! Halt!
– 给你 – 哦,谢谢
– Here you are. – Oh, thank you.
兰茨
Lantz.
长官
Sir?
让守卫部队警戒
Put the garrison on alert.
– 监督所有站点的人员情况 – 是,长官
Supervise the manning of all stations. – Sir.
([德语] 小心高压电)
奇诺,我们接近财宝了吗?
Zeno, are we getting close to the treasure yet?
– 这里是施罗德讲话,长官 – 第一阶段
– Schroeder speaking, sir. – Phase one.
他们把财宝存在那里吗?
Is that where they keep the treasure?
安静
Quiet.
你撒谎!你对我们撒了谎!
You lied! You lied to us!
奇诺,怎么回事?
Zeno, what’s going on?
有那些踢踏舞鞋,他们可以去音乐厅上班了
With tap shoes, they could work in music hall.
查理,就一次,你能不能闭嘴?
Chalie, for once, will you shut up?
你对我们撒谎了,你这骗子!
You lied to us. You liar!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
现在你知道上来这里真正要做什么了
Well, now you know what you’re really doing up here.
你会成为英雄的,查理
You’ll be a hero, Charlie.
大勋章
Big decorations.
我们要阻止攻入的舰队被炸出水面
We’re going to stop the invasion fleet being blown out of the water.
所以说进攻是在进行中
So the invasion is on.
几天之内
In a few days.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
那么他们现在要用那东西干嘛?
So what are they doing with that thing now?
我不会担心你那份战利品
I wouldn’t worry about your share of the loot.
这方面奇诺可以信任
In that area Zeno can be trusted.
我不是担心这方面,教授
I’m not worried about that area, Professor.
我在担心他还会把他们带去做别的什么
I am worrying about what else he has got them into.
不会让他们脱不了身的,我跟你保证
Nothing they can’t get out of, I assure you.
好吧…
OK…
我们阻止这东西然后离开
Let’s stop that thing and get out of here.
你打中那个液氧,就会把我们全都炸回到村子里
You hit that liquid oxygen, you blow us all back to the village.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
纳特,那面墙上的开口,那个十字
Nat, the opening in the wall, the cross…
那是导弹室
That’s the missile room.
把这些扔进去,尽量扔远
Throw these in as far as you can.
好了,要是我没事,就跟上我
All right. If I get clear, follow me.
快来 快来
Come on, come on!
我靠
Holy cow!
好了,金子在哪里?那些金盘子在哪里?
OK, where’s the gold? Where’s the gold plates?
– 你就不能消停吗? – 永远不能
– Can’t you ever stop? – Never.
你介意我们先解放几个修道士吗?
Would you mind if we liberated a few monks first?
去找到他们,好吗,纳特?
Go find them, will you, Nat?
好吧好吧,纳特,你去找到那些修道士
OK, Nat, you go find the monks…
你就跟奥托和教授同等份
…you’re an equal partner along with Otto and the professor.
奇诺,财宝在哪里?金盘子在哪里,奇诺?
Zeno, where is the treasure? Where are the gold plates, Zeno?
在地道尽头往右转
At the end of the tunnel to the right.
快,快走快走,快点
Quickly. Move, move, quick.
你有没有这种感觉,有人以前来过这里
You get the feeling someone’s been here before?
这地方设定了自毁,计时器正在走
This place is programmed to self-destruct and the timer is running.
你听见了吗,查理?
Did you hear that, Charlie?
查理,来吧,我们得走了
Charlie, come on, we gotta go.
查理,来吧,这地方要爆♥炸♥了,我们离开吧
Charlie, come on, the place is gonna blow up. Let’s get out of here.
别管我,我得把它打开
Leave me alone. I gotta get this open.
查理
Charlie!
时机不错
Good timing.
致敬希♥特♥勒♥
Heil Hitler.
现在你可以退出妓院生意了
Now you can get out of the brothel business.
我不知道
I don’t know.
随着德国人离开,你必须退出
With the Germans gone, you’ll have to.
希腊人嘛…他们不付钱
Greeks… they don’t pay.
他们不必付钱
They don’t have to.
我只希望你们的财宝在修道院的全然毁灭当中幸存
I only hope your treasures survived the total destruction of the monastery.
这没问题
Without questions.
因为它们藏在…所谓的…销魂屋里
Because they are hidden…in the so-called… house of pleasure.
是在…?
In the…?
你不必真的告诉我它们藏在哪里
You don’t have to actually tell me where the place they’re hidden
只要给我指出大概的方向
just point me in the general direction.
我们不是真的要那些财宝,我们只不过想复♥制♥它们
We don’t really want the treasures, all we wanna do is copy them.
然后如果我接近了,我走对了
And if I’m getting closer, I’m going right
你要说:查理,你越来越热了
you say, “Charlie, you’re getting hot”.
但如果我没有走对方向,就说:冷
But if I’m not going on the right diretion, say, “Cold”.
我可以看看吗?我向你保证我只想看一下
May I see them? I assure you I only want to look.
– 我也打算给你看,教授 – 谢谢
– I intend you to, Professor. – Thank you.
我会当你们驻纽约的代表,然后也许,你知道…
I’ll be your representative in New York. Then perhaps, you know…
我会当你们驻罗马的代表
I’ll be your representative in Roma.
– 再来一杯? – 这些都不可能,先生们
– Another drink? – None of this will be possible, gentlemen.
哦,奥托,奥托,带我进里面去
Oh, Otto, Otto, take me inside.
我一直想看看人们想要那啥时去哪里
I’ve always wanted to see where people go when they want to…
多么典型的好女孩
How typical of nice girls.
查理
Charlie!
查理,我们一直在到处找你
Charlie, we’ve been looking all over for you.
我们得庆祝啊,战争就快结束了
We’ve got to celebrate, the war’s almost over.
有什么可庆祝的,老天在上?
What’s to celebrate, for God’s sakes?
我们什么财宝都没找到,而且我好像失去了搭档
We haven’t found any treasure and it looks like I’m losing my partner.
查理,与其说你失去了一个搭档,不如说得到了一个
Charlie, you’re not so much losing a partner as gaining one.
– 你是说你打算加入我的行动? – 不
– You mean you’re going to join my act? – No.
我希望你俩加入我的
I hope that you both will join mine.
拜托,让我来解释
Please, let me explain.
查理,瑞士不仅仅是布谷鸟时钟、巧克力和手表
Charlie, Switzerland ain’t just cuckoo clocks, chocolates and watches.
我在那里有我从整个欧洲劫掠,呃…
I have there treasures I have looted…erm,
收集来的财宝
collected from all over Europe.
而我的计划是,我们来制♥作♥完美的复♥制♥品
Now, my plan is, we will make flawless copies
而你来负责在美国销♥售♥
which you will be responsible for selling in America.
甚至可以卖♥♥回一些给希腊人
And may even sell some back to the Greeks.
我可以从邮购目录开始,系列名册,卖♥♥给博物馆
I could start a mail order, series of roll book, sell to museums.
多蒂可以做一些门对门的推销
Dottie could do some door-to-door soliciting.
哦,我喜欢那样
Oh, I’d like that.
哦,我们不要卖♥♥给博物馆,我们要坚持我的领域
Now, we will not be selling to museums, let’s stick to my area.
因为,毕竟作为一个古董商,这件事…
Because, after all, being an antiquarian, this is something…
你可以对付所有的博物馆
You can handle all the museums.
我认为我们应该合作,我们可以自称…给我们起个名字
I think we should incorporate – we can call ourselves…give us a name.
老牌金曲
Golden Oldies.
– 肆无忌惮股份公♥司♥ – 什么股份? – 多好的团队
– Chutzpah Incorporated!… – What a team!
女士们先生们,请过来,我来给你们看
Ladies and gentlemen, over here please, let me show you.
这座建筑曾经是希腊抵抗组织的总部
This building was the headquarters of the Greek Resistance.
现在是一座国家博物馆,收藏拜占庭时期的珍宝
It is now a state museum, housing Byzantine treasures…
包括来自雅典娜山的著名盘子
…including the famous plates from Mount Athena.
(拜占庭珍宝)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!