我们就是这样,因此我们是搭档
It’s the way we are, that’s why we’re partners.
来,听听这个,搭档,我们要参军了
Well, hear this, partner. We’re joining the army.
– 我们的军队在这里吗? – 不,他们的军队在
– Is our army here? – No, their army’s here…
我们要打击他们,然后接管营地
…we’re gonna hit them and take over the camp.
是吗?与此同时他们做什么呢?
Oh, yeah? What will they be doing in the meantime?
他们要看你脱衣表演,我们要给他们演一个节目
They’ll be watching you strip. We’ll put on a show for them.
噢,我必须给德国人脱衣服吗?
Oh, do I have to take my clothes off for Germans?
今天是奥托,明天是全世界
Today Otto, tomorrow the world.
– 会不会有人受伤? – 可能会,有什么区别?
– Does anyone have to get hurt? – Probably. What’s the difference to make?
因为奥托一直对我们非常好
Because Otto’s been very good to us.
哦,也许你应该告诉…
Well, maybe you should tell…
告诉他,给他一点预先提示
Tell him, give him a little advanced notice.
– 要不是他你不会还在这里 – 对,我会铭记在心
– You wouldn’t still be here if it won’t for him. – Yeah, I’ll keep it in mind.
之后你们那帮人打算做什么?
What are you guys going to do afterwards?
爬到那座修道院然后挑些东西打劫
Climb to the monastery and do a little select looting…
趁你的朋友还没全抢走
…before your friend gets it all.
这才是我的宝贝
that’s my baby.
喂,查理
Hey. Charlie.
你要不要亲一下然后和好?
You want to kiss and make up?
光是亲一下怎么样?
How about just kiss?
你不必跟我扮硬汉
You don’t have to play tough guy with me.
– 查理? – 怎么?
– Charlie? – Yeah?
– 你能做到吗? – 这么快就忘了
– Can you make it? – How quickly they forget.
上面有两百万块
There’s two million bucks up there.
为了那么多的钱,我可以爬上帝国大厦
For that kind of money I’d climb the Empire State Building.
你看见布劳恩中尉喝醉了,为什么不去帮助他?
You saw that Leutnant Braun been drunk, why did you not help him?
我试过,但我害怕他
I tried to, but I was afraid of him.
在我到任之前,这里有没有过女人被处死的?
Prior to my command, had a woman ever been executed here?
– 没有,长官 – 嗯,我们需要树立一个醒目的榜样
– No, sir. – Hm. We need to set a dramatic example.
这人会是第一个
This one will be the first.
她只是一个卖♥♥淫的
She’s only a prostitute…
一直在为我们的部队服务
…being serviced by our troops.
这样可能不会让本地人太难受
It may not be too upsetting to the locals.
一个家庭主妇就会难受了
A housewife would be too upsetting
这样可以暗示品行端正的女人可能会是下一个
it implies virtuous women can be next.
– 您想要什么时候执行? – 立即
– When do you want it done? – Immediately.
然后用扬声器播出这话…
And put this on the loudspeakers –
如果杀害布劳恩的凶手不在接下来48小时内自首
…if Braun’s murderer does not surrender within the next 48 hours…
会再有十个卡里亚市民被枪毙
…ten more citizens of Karya will be shot, hm?
注意了!注意了!
Achtung! Achtung!
如果布劳恩中尉的凶手不在48小时内到案…
Wenn der Müder von Leutnant Braun sich nicht innerhalb 48 Stunden…
…自首,将有另外十个市民被毙
…freiwillig stellt, werden zehn weitere Einwohner erschossen.
注意了!注意了!
Achtung! Achtung!
你没必要杀死布劳恩
You didn’t have to kill Braun.
这由我来判断
I’ll be the judge of that.
我几乎哄走了他,他对此很满意
I almost paid him off. He was satisfied with it.
我们不能依赖这一点,太不确定了
We cannot rely on that indefinitely.
下一步我们要杀死那两个美国人吗?
And now are we going to kill the two Americans next?

No
他们是清白的
they’ve been cleared.
多么仁慈
How merciful.
你的上级知道你杀死布劳恩的个人原因吗?
And do your superiors know what personal reason you had for killing Braun?
你把我当成什么人了?
What kind of a man do you think I am?
我们这就会知道了
We’ll find out now.
你要让他们再枪毙十个人…
Are you going to let them shoot ten more people…
来保住你自己的性命吗?
…to save your own skin?
– 不会有人被杀 – 我不相信你
– No one will be killed. – I don’t believe you.
你会看到的
You’ll see.
有一个计划
There’s a plan.
如果计划不起作用,你会自首吗?
Will you give yourself up if it doesn’t work?
不会
No.
你是一头猪
You’re a pig!
佐伊的死这仇会报的
Zoe’s death will be avenged.
我希望如此
I hope so.
因为如果不得已,我会亲自向沃克曼告发你
Because if I have to, I’ll turn you over to Volkmann myself.
很精致,绝对精致
Exquisite. Absolutely exquisite.
谢谢你,教授
Thank you, Professor.
而且它确实证实了我们关于本次挖掘中时间线巨大差异的理论
And it does confirm our theory about the great disparity of the time line in this dig.
那是公元前二世纪
That is second-century BC.
其余90%的发现来自基♥督♥教时代
90% of the rest of the finds are from the Christian era.
你说得对
You’re right.
我们撞上了一世纪希腊人的古董收藏
We’ve run into the antique collection of a first-century Greek.
这是一个清醒的想法,对吧?
It’s a sobering thought, isn’t it?
2000年前,一些富商把那看作是远古时代
2,000 years ago some rich merchant looked upon that as ancient times.
– 谢谢你,教授 – 晚安,少校
– Thank you, Professor. – Good night, Major.
哦,我会告诉曼恩中士
Oh, I shall tell Sergeant Mann
你随时想来就可以来
you are free to drop in whenever you feel like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了,捡起来
All right. Pick them up.
那是什么?
What’s that?
抵抗组织给德国佬的圣诞快乐礼物
Merry christmas present from the Resistance to the Krauts.
干嘛用的?
What’s it for?
一种生长在这附近的小药草,他们称之为苏格拉底的复仇
A little herb that grows around here. They call it Socrates’ Revenge.
现在,直接来自斯卡拉一晚的精彩演出
And now, direct from a smash run engagement of one night at La Scala…
自墨索里尼以来最伟大的意大利声音
…the greatest Italian voice since Mussolini…
我们自己的布鲁诺·罗特利
…our own Bruno Rotelli.
你好,这个看起来很少见,你说呢?
Hello. This one looks really quite rare, don’t you think?
看起来像是…哈罗德早期
Looks like… early Harrods.
– [德语] 出什么事了? – 他走到了车前面
– Was ist los? – He stepped in front of the bus…
不是我们的错,对不起
…it wasn’t our fault, I’m sorry…
[德语] 照顾好曼恩
Kümer dich um den Mann.
[德语] 赶快
Beeil dich.
打开大门
Get the gate.
(劳军演出 好莱坞海外委员会奉献 戴恩和德尔玛)
– [德语] 不行不行 – 好了,弗里茨,别紧张,只是散个步
– Nein, nein. – Ah, come on, Fritz, relax. It’s only a walk.
看好这个球,看好这个球
Watch the ball, watch the ball.
现在,我这样把它放在这只手里,对吧?
Now, I put it in this hand like this, right?
看…球不见了
But look… the ball is gone.
于是她对酒保说:“我不介意前两个人…
So she says to the bartender, “I didn’t mind the first two guys…
“可是那个穿毛皮大衣的有点粗俗
“…but the one in the fur coat was a little rough…
“而且我觉得他应该剪剪指甲了”
“…and I think he ought to cut his nails”.
你们看,她以为那只熊是另一个人,穿着毛皮大衣
You see, she thought the bear was another guy, wearing a fur coat.
现在,各位,我们一直在等的那位女士
And now, gentlemen, the lady we’ve all been waiting for,
美国对莉莉马莲的回应
America’s answer to Lili Marlene…
舞台、屏幕、电台、工展会和水上表演的明星
…the star of stage, screen, radio, industrial shows and aqua pura..
直接来自电台城音乐厅…
…direct from the Radio City Music Hall…
洛克西剧院以及布鲁克林派拉蒙
…the Roxy Theatre and the Brooklyn Paramount…
可爱,非凡,让人难以置信绝妙的…
The lovely, the fabulous, the fantastically terrific…
多蒂·德尔玛小姐
Miss Dottie Delmar.
♪ 我妈告诉过我
My mama done tol’ me
♪ 当我还是小女孩时
When I was a little
♪ 我妈告诉过我
My mama done told me
♪ 男人会甜言蜜语
A woman’s gonna sweet talk
♪ 和向你抛媚眼
And give you the big eye
– ♪ 但在甜言蜜语说完后 – 鼓掌啊,伙计们
– But when that sweet talk is done. – Come on, guys!
♪ 男人是有两张面孔的麻烦人
A man’s a two faced, a worry something…
♪ 他会丢下你,让你在夜深人静时
who leaves you to sing the blue…
♪ 独唱忧郁的歌♥
in the night.
来吧,小伙子们,手从口袋里拿出来
Come on boys, get your hands out of your pockets.
♪ 我妈妈告诉过我
My mama done told me.
♪ 那一声寂寞的口哨
that lonesome whistle
♪ 吹过了阈值,嘟喂 – 给这位女士一些鼓励
– Blowing across the threshhold. Hoo wee. – Give the lady some encouragement.
♪ 我妈妈告诉过我
My mama done told me.
♪ 嘟喂 啊 嘟喂
Hoo wee, ah, hoo wee…
嘟喂 啊 嘟喂
Hoo wee, hoo wee…
♪ 一只蟋蟀在夜里瞿瞿鸣叫蓝调
A crickety crack go wickety wack the blues in the night.
♪ 嘟喂 啊 嘟喂
Hoo wee, hoo wee…
嘟喂 啊 嘟喂,让我们听见这声音
Hoo wee, ah, hoo wee. Let’ hear in the sky.
– 中士,你要不要坐下? – 哈喽,伙计们
– Sergeant, will you sit down? – Hello, guys.
你就等着自己被派到苏联前线吧
You’ll find yourself on the Russian front.
[德语] 嘿,谁偷了我的裤子?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!