提醒蛙人准备进入
Alert the frogmen to prepare for entry.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
安全吗?
Is it safe?
油泵那里没有人,我们应该会没事
There’s no one at the oil pumps, so we should be all right…
直到下一艘潜艇出现
…until the next submarine shows up.
赫克特先生太靠近他了
Herr Hecht’s too close to him.
那是他的问题
That’s his problem.
伊琳娜,你接手,我们要下楼去了
Eleana, you take over. We’re going downstairs.
到电台那边去
Get to the radio!
去追他
Get him!
挡住那个人
Stop that man!
我推测村子里一切顺利
I assume that everything went well in the village.
对你的国家还是我的?
For your country or mine?
我的
For mine.
哦,没有国家这种东西,少校
Oh, there’s no such thing as country, Major.
只有河流、山脉、房♥子和人♥民♥
Only rivers, mountains, houses and people.
国家是一种抽象
Country is an abstraction.
你并不真正相信这话,对吧?
You don’t really believe that, do you?
不信
No.
谢谢你的努力
Thank you for trying.
你们这里的情况看来非常好
You seem to be in very good shape here.
我并不确定,你看
I’m not sure. Look.
这是今天的日志,这条记录是什么意思?
Here’s today’s log. Now, what does this entry mean?
有一艘U潜艇在外面某处,正在来补充燃料
There is a U-boat out there somewhere, coming in for refuelling.
– 这里面是什么? – 那座修道院的钥匙
– What’s in here? – The key to the monastery.
它说什么?
What does it say?
“雅典娜,战争、智慧及音乐女神
“Athena. Goddess of war, wisdom and music”.
就像你,是个很迷惘的女神
Like you, a very confused goddess.
– 那是什么意思? – 等一下
– What does that mean? – Wait a moment.
看起来…
Looks like, er…
– 看起来这里情况很好? – 对,演出不赖
– Looks like it’s pretty good here, huh? – Yeah, not a bad show.
完全出人意料的元素等等之类,怎么?
Element of total surprise and all that, what?
那么,我们什么时候去修道院发财?
So, when do we hit the monastery and get rich?
有一个问题,沃克曼也许已经发出求援讯息
There’s a problem – Volkmann may have radioed for help.
– 发到哪里? – 发到哪里就是问题
– Where to? – Where is the problem.
所以奇诺迟迟不动,起码他是这样说的
That’s why Zeno’s dragging his heels, or so he says.
盟军进入这里提前了30天
The Allied invasion here has been advanced 30 days.
也就是从今天起的一周后
That’s a week from today.
我得立即行动
And I’m to act immediately.
查理,罗泰利,上来
Charlie! Rotelli! Up here!
我们的希腊母亲又想要什么了?
What’s our Greek mother want now?
来了,母亲
Coming, Mother.
我收到好消息
I’ve got good news.
沃克曼,他没有发出任何讯息
Volkmann – he didn’t transmit anything.
或者是他发了,但没人在听
Or if he did, nobody was listening.
– 你怎么知道? – 我怎么知道?
– How do you know? – How do I know?
我就是这样知道的
This is how I know.
盟军在土耳其的情报机构监听着这片区域
Allied intelligence in Turkey monitors this area.
所以我们就一直待在这里等进攻吗?
So, we’re staying out here till the invasion, huh?
呃,我们可以…
Well, we could…
有很多时间爬到那座修道院去
have lots of time to climb to the monastery.
你的主意改得可真快,奇诺
You certainly change your mind fast, Zeno.
上次我听见说修道院是禁止的
The last I heard the monastery was out of bounds.
“雅典娜财宝是希腊人♥民♥的财产”
“The treasures of Athena are the property of the Greek people”.
– 它们是 – 说得对
– They are. – That’s right.
听着女士,第一支登陆这里的部队
Listen, lady, the first troops that land here
不管是什么种族,宗教,肤色或是国籍…
regardless of race, creed, colour or nationality…
他们会窃取能拿的每一样东西
…they are gonna steal everything they can get their hands on.
倒不如让我们来干
It might as well be us.
你也有同感?
You feel the same way?
那些修士会被人骗
Monks will be conned by someone.
– 罗泰利? – 两个我都同意
– Rotelli? – I agree with both.
好吧,我们得爬上去
All right. We’ll have to climb up…
带着重型武器和炸♥药♥
…carrying heavy weapons and explosives.
对付一帮修道士?
For a bunch of monks?
哦,他们可能已经拿走财宝,埋藏并封闭起来
Well, they may have taken the treasure, buried it and sealed it.
炸♥药♥我能理解,可干嘛带这些花哨的硬家伙?
I understand dynamite, but why the fancy hardware?
还有一场仗在打呢,查理
There’s still a war going on, Charlie.
你知道吗?我并不真的信任你,妈妈桑
You know something, I don’t really trust you, mama-san.
可是我的贪心多过我的谨慎
But I’m more greedy than I am cautious.
我们什么时候开始?
When do we start?
哦,就现在,如果你喜欢的话
Well, right now, if you’d like.
([德语] 小心高压电)
有什么情况?
What have you got?
潜艇在上浮,三区
Submarine surfacing. Zone three.
在油库西南方向20度
20 degrees southwest of the depot.
老鹰四号♥,这里是剑鱼,到达时间13:13,完毕
‘Eagle four, this is Swordfish, ETA 13:13. Over.
告诉他我们有燃料泄漏
Tell him we have a fuel leak.
– 他们不会相信的 – 收到没有,老鹰四号♥ – 告诉他
– They won’t believe it. – Do you read me, Eagle four. – Tell him!
这里是剑鱼,你收到没有?
‘This is Swordfish, do you read me?
老鹰四号♥,这里是剑鱼
‘Eagle four, this is Swordfish… ‘
剑鱼,剑鱼,老鹰四号♥
Swordfish, Swordfish, Eagle four.
不敢相信有人会以此为乐
Can’t believe some people do this for fun.
将前往老鹰六号♥以作替换,完毕并结束
‘Will proceed to Eagle six as alternate. Over and out’.
我该怎么才能让这地方失效呢?
How the hell am I going to immobilise this place?
教授,有些事情你必须自己找到办法
Professor, there are some things you must find out for yourself.
我们有些水雷
We have a few limpet mines.
– 多蒂? – 嗯?
– Dottie? – Hm?
五米…你能不能不戴设备下潜大约18英尺?
Five metres… Can you get down about 18 feet without equipment?
哦,我想可以吧,为了打仗都可以
Well, I guess so. Anything for the war effort.
你必须先打开机筒,然后你放置水雷
Now, you must first open the barrels, then you set the mines…
我希望水下没有什么意外
…and I hope there are no underwater surprises.
喂,那都是些什么?
Hey, what’s all that?
哦,我看起来像是通讯装置
Well, it looks like transmitting equipment to me.
给一群修道士用的?
For a bunch of monks?
奇怪他们拿来做什么用
Wonder what they do with it?
也许他们有个早晨脱口秀节目
Maybe they got a early morning talk show.
“早上好乡亲们,我是佐尔托斯修士在高海拔向你们讲述正统教义”
“Morning, folks, this is Brother Zoltos speaking to you on orthodoxy at high altitudes”.
德国人一定有某种设施在修道院里
The Germans must have some sort of installation in the monastery.
起码说话装得意外一点
At least try to sound surprised.
你是在说…
Are you saying that…
他在说你把我们一路带到这上面来
He’s saying you took us all the way up here…
原因跟我们的追求没有什么关系
…for reasons that have nothing to do with what we’re after.
– 正确 – 我也是
– Right. – So am I.
好吧
All right.
他们有一个通讯中心在那边
They have a communications centre there.
当他们发现下面有什么不对,就会发无线电求援
When they find out something is wrong down there, they’ll radio for help.
我们必须拿下它
We have to knock it out.
里面有多少人?
How many man are in there?
哦,不会很多
Oh, there can’t be too many.
我估计你已经想出某种计划了吧?
I suppose you’ve worked out some sort of plan?
啊,很小心的
Ah, carefully.
我们应该把你丢下山
We ought to throw you down the mountain.
那你就拿不到你的黄金盘子了
Then you won’t get your golden plates.
我的黄金盘子
My golden plates
如果我出了什么事
If something happens to me…
从现在起的20年里,在德国向全世界出♥售♥大众汽车的时候
In 20 years from now, when the Germans are selling Volkswagen all over the world
我会非常恼火,奇诺
I’m going to be very angry, Zeno.
这不可能是找我们的
It can’t be for one of us.
喂,也许是你的特工
Hey, maybe it’s your agent, huh?
真的吗?不会
Really? No.
[德语] 是,是的,是的,这里一切正常
Jawohl. Ja, alles normal hier.
[德语] 是,是,没关系,是,很好
Ja, ja, geht in Ordnung. Ja, gut.
奥托
Otto!
跳,跳
Jump! Jump!
哈,他们挺好的,搞得挺容易爬下去
Ha. Nice of them to make it easy to climb down.
要确保你只用靴子碰到它
Make sure you only touch it with your boots.
好了
Now.
[德语] 住手
Halt!
– 奇诺,我的消音器装不上 – 闭嘴
– Zeno, my silencer doesn’t fit. – Shut up!
我的消音器装不上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!