Hey, wer hat meine Hose geklaut?
你们还想再看些别的吗?
You wanna see some more?
接住哦
Catch!
希望他们不会杀了我们
Hope they don’t kill us.
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
你们绝不知道我们是多么深切地感激你们的配合
You’ll never know how much we deeply appreciate your cooperation.
现在,我们请上曼恩中士,听听曼恩中士说话
Now, let’s bring on Sergeant Mann. Let’s hear from Sergeant Mann.
中士,中士
Sergeant, Sergeant…
曼恩中士,你是个沉稳的人
Sergeant Mann, you are one cool cat.
现在,中士,我可以如此假设
Now, Sergeant, can I correctly assume…
世上没有任何办法能让我…轻轻一抖这块布
…that there is no way on earth that I can,
with a simple wave of my fabric,
就把你的自动手♥枪♥从你的枪套挪到我的手里
…remove your automatic from your holster into my hand?
– 我说得对吧? – 没有可能
– Am I correct? – There’s no way.
– 我可是完蛋了 – 精彩精彩
– And I’ll be damned. – Bravo, bravo!
古老的黑魔法咒语
Old black magic curse
手放头上
Hands on your heads.
司令官,下命令解除武装,否则你是第一个完蛋的人
Commandant, give the order to surrender arms or you’ll be the first to go.
放下你们的武器
Surrender your weapons.
教授,我希望你知道自己在干什么
Professor, I hope you know what you’re doing.
你们所有人
All of you.
那些武器以3300公里/小时的超音速飞行
Those weapons flew at the supersonic speed of 3,300 km/h.
还有200公里的射程
And had a range of 200 km.
你可以从这些盟军的照片上看出来
You can see from these Allied pictures…
它们对伦敦城的破坏性效果
…their… devastating effect on the city of London.
好,够了
Yes, that’s enough.
拉开窗帘
Pull the curtains.
而我们的新武器有着更重大的意义
And our new weapon has even greater significance.
用于对付盟军船只的时候,它可以在片刻间做到…
When directed at Allied ships it could do in moments…
常规海岸火炮在几天都达不到的成果
…what conventional coastal artillery could not achieve in days.
就这些,各位
That is all, gentleman.
除非还有别的问题?
Unless there are any questions?
再来点茶,自己拿饼干
Have some more tea, help yourself to the biscuits.
你为什么要对付赫克特少校?
Why do anything to Major Hecht?
为了一件事,他侵略我的国家
For one thing, he’s invaded my country.
这女人有什么问题,教授?
What is it with this woman, profesor?
哦,她的确有些道理,你知道
Well, she does have some point, you know.
我们需要赫克特来确保沃克曼发现不了这边发生了什么
We need Hecht to ensure Volkmann doesn’t find out what’s happened here.
也许我可以说服他?
Maybe I can persuade him?
好吧,我怀疑是否有用,不过我批准你去试试
Well, alright, I doubt it’ll work, but you have my permission to try.
批准?
Permission?
听着,我做了这么多斗争,不是为了从德国佬换成希腊人当权
Look, I didn’t do all this fighting just to change from Krauts to Greeks.
什么斗争?
What fighting?
你们以为沃克曼要多久会发现这里发生了什么,即便有赫克特在
How long do you think it’ll take Volkmann to find out what’s happened here, even with Hecht?
– 我们有别的计划 – 我也有
– We have other plans. – So do I.
哦,真的吗?是什么?
Oh, really? What would they be?
噢,我想爬到雅典娜山上的那座修道院
I want to climb up to that monastery on Mount Athena.
– 真的吗?为什么? – 我是个艺术爱好者
– Really? Why? – I’m an art lover.
我们都是,查理,不过事有缓急
We all are, Charlie, but there are priorities.
等一下
Wait a minute…
你不会蠢到以为我们能一路爬到那座修道院
You don’t stupid enough to suppose we can climb all the way up that monastery…
而不让沃克曼的部队发觉吗?
…without Volkmann’s troops noticing us?
“我们”,罗泰利?
We, Rotelli?
你也去?你是艺术爱好者吗?
You too? You’re an art lover?
纳特,我要跟赫克特少校说句话
Nat, I want a word with Major Hecht.
比如“下次好运”之类吗?
Something like “better luck next time”?
这一手干得非常漂亮
That was very well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然我们需要沃克曼继续以为这里一切有序
Obviously we need Volkmann to go on thinking everything’s in order here.
– 显然 – 所以,我们想要你这样告诉他
– Obviously. – So, we want you to tell him that it is.
教授,你是在假定说…
You are assuming, professor…
因为一个人偷窃自己的国家,所以他也会背叛它吗?
…that because a man steals from his country he will also betray it?
不,那样就把偷税漏税者都当作潜在的叛国者了
No, that would make any tax fiddler a potential traitor.
那么我问你另外一个问题,教授
Then let me ask you something else, professor.
如果鞋子穿错了脚你会有什么感觉?
How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?
幸运的是,并没有
Fortunately, it’s not.
我来让你好受些
I’ll make it easy for you.
如果你不帮助我们,奇诺会杀了你
If you don’t help us, Zeno will kill you.
你跟他结盟
You are allied with him.
你愿意分担那个责任吗?
Will you share that responsibility?
迎难而上吧
With difficulty.
没有其它替代♥办♥法吗?
And there’s no other alternative?
– 发生什么事? – 还没有
– What happened? – Nothing yet.
他正在下决心
He’s making up his mind.
给小伙子们武器
Give boys the weapons.
谢谢
Thank you.
不然就会是可怕的浪费
It would have been a frightful waste.
你们都知道奥托,他真的是个好孩子
You all know Otto, he’s really a good kid.
没那么好
Not that good.
你们希望我做什么?
What is it you wish me to do?
18小时后,沃克曼打算枪毙十个人,这不要发生
In 18 hours, Volkmann intends to shoot ten people. That will not happen.
而且德国人要在这个岛上失掉行动力
And the Germans will be put out of action on this island.
就这样吗?
Just like that?
我已经跟教授谈过我的计划,他同意这是完全可行的
I’ve discussed my plan with the professor and he agrees it’s entirely feasible.
然后我们就可以去那座修道院吗?
Then we can go to the monastery?
查理
Charlie!
查理,你绝对是个一根筋的脑袋瓜
Charlie, you sure got a one-track mind.
我们的任务是拿下那个村子
Our mission is to take the village…
还有那个燃料补充库
…and the refuelling depot, …
这样德国的潜艇就没有能力对付盟军进入的舰队
so that German submarines would not be able to function against the Allied invasion fleet.
那之后,我不在乎你们做什么
After that, I don’t care what you do.
除了,仔细听好了,各位…
Except, and listen very carefully, gentlemen…
雅典娜的珍宝是希腊人♥民♥的财产
…the treasures of Athena are the property of the Greek people.
我们应该由渗透村里的妓院开始
We shall begin by infiltrating the brothel in the village.
我觉得这样令人恶心,赫克特少校
I find it disgusting, Major Hecht…
但我确定你不希望看到你那些所谓的士兵
…but I’m sure you don’t wish to see your so-called soldiers…
因阴♥茎♥异常勃起而亡
…expire of terminal priapism.
请求批准了
Permission granted.
完成
Done.
现在取决于你了
Now it’s up to you.
想想那个奥地利的古董商…
Imagine that Austrian antique dealer…
想要他的乡村俱乐部警卫在早餐前去访问一家妓院
…wanting his country club guards to visit a whorehouse before breakfast!
中尉,叫大家下车
Leutnant, have the men dismount.
[德语] 下车
Absteigen!
– [德语] 下车? – [德语] 下车
– Absteigen? – Absteigen.
– [德语] 少校先生? – [德语] 是的
– Herr Major? – Ja?
今天上午会执行处决
There will be executions this morning…
因此沃克曼少校要求你的人武装出席现场
…therefore Major Volkmann asks that your men be present and armed.
请告诉少校先生,我们会很乐意到场提供支援
Please inform the Herr Major that we shall be delighted to lend our presence to the occasion.
[德语] 跑步,前进!
Im Laufschritt, marsch!
[德语] 向右转
Dreht rechts!
– 喂,奇诺 – 什么?
– Hey, Zeno. – Yes?
– 既然我们来了… – 意大利之声
– So long as we’re here… – The voice of Italy.
下楼去,把囚犯带到地下室,去吧
Go downstairs, take the prisoners into the basement. Go ahead.
[德语] 全体 右转
Abteilung, links um!
布雷克很快就要进攻油库
Blake will be attacking the oil depot soon.
罗泰利,你和你的人就位
Rotelli, you and your men take up your positions.
记住,短速射,查理
Remember, short bursts, Charlie.
不是那种突突突像黑帮片一样
Not rat-tat-tat-tat like in the gangster movies.
– 是,长官 – 枪管朝上
– Yes, sir. – The barrel heats up.
突突突 突突突
Rat-tat-tat-tat
– 他在跟他说什么? – 他在跟他说什么?他在跟他说什么?
– What’s he telling him? – What’s he telling him? What’s he telling him?
说他喜欢饼团汤 他跟他说什么
That he likes matzo ball soup. What’s he telling him?
[德语] 全体,停下
Ganze Abteilung – Halt!
[德语] 打开武器
Waffen entsichern.
老鹰四号♥,老鹰四号♥,这里是剑鱼
Eagle four, Eagle four, this is Swordfish.
位置X线,黄格
Position X-ray 42, yellow grid.
晚点给你到达时间
Will give you ETA later.
老鹰四号♥呼叫剑鱼
Eagle four to Swordfish.
航道网将会打开,用一号♥和二号♥油罐
Channel nets will be open, use tanks one and two.
[德语] 请出示您的证件
Ihre Papiere, bitte.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!