全人类的一大步”
…one giant leap for mankind.”
哇啊
Cor blimey!
有人在月亮上 Ette
Man on the moon, Ette.
喔 – 有人在月亮上
Oh. – Man on the moon.
难以置信 是吧
Fantastic, eh?
他在那干嘛
What’s he doing there?
呃 就是在上面走动一下
Well, just walking about a bit.
然后呢
And then what?
我想会回地球吧
Come back, I suppose.
或许他们会在月亮上野餐
Perhaps they’ll have a picnic.
那样会很不错
That’d be nice.
我想茶从真空保温杯里倒出来后会飞走的
I think the tea would blow away when it came out of the thermos.
为什么 那里风很大么
Why? Is it windy up there?
不是风 是重力 亲爱的
No, it’s gravity, dear.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
你看 他打算拣一些小石头带回家
Look. He’s going to pick up some pebbles to take home.
就像孩子们到了海边一样
Just like kiddies at the seaside.
把电视关掉 可以么
Turn it off, will you?
过来的路上顺利吗 亲爱的
Did you have a good journey, dear?
嗯 是的 妈妈
Oh, yes. OK, Mum.
蛮好的 蛮好的
Fine, fine.
路上堵么
Much traffic on the road?
呃 A23公路有点堵塞 是吧
Well, the A23 was a bit choked up, wasn’t it?
但是过了萨顿
But after Sutton,
路上车就少一点了
it sort of thinned out a bit and,
所以就是 没那么堵了
you know…got better.
给你梳子 亲爱的
Here’s a comb, dear.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
还记得吗 我们过去常推着婴儿车来这
Remember we used to bring the pram up here?
现在是我在”婴儿车”里了
It’s me in the pram now.
在打仗之前 他们会在阳台那泡些好茶
They used to do nice teas in the balcony before the war.
女服务员穿着围裙和制♥服♥帽
Waitresses in aprons and caps.
我们从来没进去过 是吧 亲爱的
We never did go, did we, dear?
是呀 那家店多漂亮呀
Yes. It was lovely.
小混混们把所有窗户都砸了
The yobbos smashed all the windows.
哼 这就要怪你的工党了
Well, that’s your Labour Party for you.
比格斯先生 比格斯先生 – 发生了什么
Mr. Biggs! Mr. Briggs! – What?
你家有电♥话♥吗 我需要叫辆救护车
Is there a telephone? I need to call an ambulance.
在楼下 医生 客厅里
Downstairs, Doctor. Front room.
埃塞尔
埃塞尔?
他们干嘛都盯着我看
Why are they all staring at me?
呃 他们不是在看你 妈妈 是在看电视
Oh, they’re not staring at you, Mum. It’s the television
它正好放在你床边
put it right by your bed.
我不喜欢他们盯着我看
I don’t like them staring at me
我也不喜欢住在慈善病房♥
and I don’t like being in Charity Ward.
“Charity”在这并不是指慈善 妈妈
It doesn’t mean charity, Mum.
它是一个女孩的名字
It’s a girl’s name.
这音乐声是什么
What’s that music?
我听到了音乐声
I can hear music.
是圣诞颂歌♥ 妈妈
Carols, Mum.
电视上在放 到圣诞了
On the television. It’s Christmas.
那有颗圣诞树 你看
There’s the tree, look.
哦 我希望回家后还赶得上圣诞节
Oh, I hope I’ll be home in time for Christmas.
圣诞节是什么时候呀 -是在昨天 妈妈
When is it? – It was yesterday, Mum.
昨天你还拿了礼物的
You had your presents yesterday.
看你收到的所有的贺卡
Look at all your cards.
嗯 好漂亮的花
Mm? Lovely flowers.
是呀 真美
Yes, lovely.
我真是一个幸运的女孩
Aren’t I a lucky girl?
我想问一下 亲爱的
Listen, dear.
刚刚在这里的老男人是谁
Who was that old man in here just now?
唉 妈妈
Oh, Mum.
他是爸爸
That was Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
就是 欧内斯特呀
You know, Earnest?
你的丈夫
Your husband.
你的丈夫
Your husband?
是的
Yes.
不是维克托 · 麦克拉格伦吗
Not Victor McLagen?
不是的 妈妈
No, Mum.
我想他已经死了吧
I thought he was dead.
多美呀
Lovely…
美丽的花 妈妈
lovely flowers, Mum.
哇 是的 真美
Oh, yes. Lovely.
我真是一个幸运的女孩
Aren’t I a lucky girl?
儿子
Son?
是你么
Is that you?
是我
Yes.
是医院那边 他们刚打电♥话♥来
The hospital, they just phoned.
嗯 然后呢 – 她已经
Oh, right. – She’s…
我马上就要去那了
I’m going up there.
我现在就过去 – 好的
I’ll leave now. – OK.
医院见 – 拜拜 爸爸
I’ll see you there. – Bye, Dad.
别伤心 孩子
Steady on, old son.
别伤心
Steady on.
她为什么被放在推车上
Why’s she on a trolley.
我不知道 儿子
I don’t know, son.
你看 特么的纸巾什么的还摆在她脸旁边
Look, bloody tissues and things right by her face.
他们连她的假牙都没放正
They’ve put her teeth in all crooked.
我懂 儿子
I know, son.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我还是照旧摆两人份的餐具 小可爱
I still keep laying the table for two, duck.
真傻 是吧 猫咪苏西
Daft, isn’t it, Susie puss?
这黄水仙真漂亮 是吧
Nice daffs, aren’t they?
“零售商们告知政♥府♥他们接受”
“…Retailers tell the Government they accept…”
我去倒杯热可可 亲爱的
I’ll get cocoa in a minute, dear.
“雇主们主动继续支付”
“…employers offered to resume paying for…”
晚安 Susie
Goodnight, Susie.
没事的 苏西
It’s OK, Susie.
我想我最好叫救世军来把东西都拿走
I suppose I’d better get the Salvation Army to take it all away.
这树是我用果核种出来的
I grew it from a pip.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!