这下好了,真丢人
All right, boys, surround and drown.
我们待命
We’re standing by.
太棒了
Great.
又待命,好极了
Standing by again. Beautiful.
老爸,快看!
Dad, look!
55队,拉网
55, life net!
在屋顶两倍距离
McBride, double-time me to the roof.
快点,伙计,往上
Come on, guys, step it up!
咱们这就开始
Let’s do this.
预备……抬
Ready and… lift!
坚持住,伙计
Hang on, boy.
一定坚持住
Just hang on.
不!
No!
坚持住,伙计,坚持住.
Hang on, bud. Hang on.
好了,咱们移过去
Okay, let’s move.
下面注意
Firefighter down.
神狗队,救生网在哪?
Dogpatch, where’s that life net?
把它移过去,走!
Let’s move it! Let’s go!
还需要个人
Need another man.
咱们移过去.
我在移呢!
Let’s move. Let’s move this.
I’m on it!
快过去
Hustle!
坚持住,头儿,我们马上过去
Hang on, we’re coming, Cap!
伙计们…
Guys…
咬住了!
快过去,伙计们, 走.
snap it up!
Hustle, guys, come on, move it.
注意,就要下来了
Focus, guys, we’re almost there.
可以了.可以了.
That’s it. That’s it.
坚持住,头儿
Hang on, Cap.

Move!
往右边点
To the right!
不!
No!
哈?
Huh?
是那个笨蛋
Come on, mutt.
得给他吸点氧
Let’s get him some oxygen.
老爸,你还好吗?
Dad, you okay?
还好.走吧.
Yeah. Come on.
头儿,你没事吧?
没事
Cap, you all right?
I’m okay.
我很好,那只狗怎么样?
I’m fine. How’s the dog?
闻起来像烧焦的土豆
Smells like rotten tomatoes,
但它至少还活着
but he’ll live.
哦,不
Oh, no.
怎么是你
Not you.
你见过那只狗?
You know this dog?
没错,那个从地狱里跑出来的家伙
Yeah, it’s the mutt from hell.
“杜威”
“Dew.”
他有名字,但是没地址,也没电♥话♥
He’s got a name but no address, no phone number.
我打给动物协会
I’ll call Animal Control.
算了,我们来处理吧
No, we’ll handle it.
我们不用再待命了吧,哈,康娜?
So much for standing by, huh, Connor?
好吧,55队
All right, 55,
难免有火情
we got hot spots on the South Side.
快点儿
Let’s hustle.
太棒了!
Yes!
又回来了
Back in the game.
好吧,把那只狗放到车上,可以吧?
All right, put the dog in the rig, all right?
我来?
Me?
没错,是你
Yeah, you.
好的,乔.
过来,你来
All right, Joe.
Come on, you got it.
嘿,扎克.
Hey, Zach.
嘿,头儿,我们有伴了
Hey, Cap, we got company.
嘿,扎克.
Hey, Zach.
嘿,康娜.
Hey, Connor.
欢迎回来
哦,谢谢
Welcome back.
Oh, thanks.

嘿.
Hey.
Hey.
很高兴见到你
我也是
It’s good to see you, man.
Yeah, you, too.
好长时间没见面了,从…
I guess I haven’t seen you since, uh…
马克叔叔的周年纪念
Uncle Marc’s memorial.
是啊,很久不见了
Yeah, it’s too long.
有几次我都想过来,但是…
I’ve been meaning to come around, but…
你留下来吃晚饭吗?
You gonna stay for dinner?
这周谁煮饭?
Who’s cooking this week?

Me.
我做了许多
最近怎么样,乔?
I made plenty.
How’s it going, Joe?
我…还是算了
I, uh… I better not.
时间有点紧
I’m a little pressed for time.
能聊几句吗?
Can we talk?
好,嘿,丕平.
Yeah. Hey, Pep.
你能在这边等会儿吗?
You want to get back into that engine?
下次我们不能再晚了
We just… We cannot be late on another call.
没问题
I’m on it.
嘿,伙计们,把齿轮清理一下,备好车
Hey, guys, clean up that gear, get the truck ready.
谢恩,你还得对那只狗负责
Shane, you’re still on dog duty.
对狗负责
Dog duty.
怎么了?是他说的
What? He said it.
对狗负责?
Dog duty?
谢恩,把我的工具拿过来,好吗?
Shane, grab my tools, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
过来,笨蛋
Come on, mutt.
好,你自己弄吧
Fine, suit yourself.
嘿!
Hey!
谢恩!
Shane!
你,谢恩,今天能听话点吗?小兄弟.
Yo, Shane! Today, little bro.
我马上过去
Yeah, I’m coming.
嘿,特伦斯,咱们把屋子收拾一下吧
Hey, Terence, let’s get these hoses cleaned up.
谢恩过得怎么样?
How’s Shane doing?
我也想知道
Oh, wish I knew.
他拒绝跟我说话
Doesn’t talk to me anymore,
你也知道,除了一些漏洞百出的谎言
you know, unless it’s some half-baked lie
就是些滥借口
or lame excuse.
自从马克死了之后,他就…
Just, since Marc died, it’s just…
我想他一直很难接受这个现实
I think he’s just having trouble moving on.
那你过得怎么样?
And what about you?
我很好
I’m fine.
这些是你怀疑可能被纵火的地方?
These the suspect fires you were talking about?
是的,谢谢你提供的那些事故报告
Yeah… Yeah, thanks for sending out
你本可以不用帮我的
those incident reports; I know it wasn’t exactly protocol.
不,应该的
No, it wasn’t.
那些报告帮上你了吗?
They add up to anything?
不,没有,不过我认为…
No, well, not yet, but I think…
这里消防中心可能被装了窃听器
I think there might be a fire bug.
康娜…
Connor…
上头有专门处理这类问题的专家
the department has experts who handle this kind of thing.
而且,我觉得,你应该在
And last I looked, the captain’s office
办公室里工作
is over there.
没错儿,但我喜欢在这做事
Yeah, well, I like sitting out here.
这里离队里的其他人更近些
It keeps me close to the guys.
好吧,既然你不是因为想吃乔做的饭菜而来
Okay, so, Joe’s cooking
那你来这里有什么事?
didn’t bring you down here-what’s up?
工厂那场火灾过后
After the mill fire,
工厂里的所有人
everybody from the mayor on down
都指望着你能像马克一样查清楚这件事
was counting on you to fill Marc’s shoes.
我们也知道你需要一段调整的时间
Now, we all expected a period of adjustment.
你兄弟以前是个很能干
Your brother was one hell

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!