好吧
Yeah.
怎么了?
What?
我只是想…已经很长时间
I was just thinking, I… It’s been a long time
没看到大家这么开心了
since I’ve seen my guys that happy.
他本来可以赢的,老爸
He could’ve won, Dad.
是啊,没准他真能赢
Yeah, he should’ve won.
一路到了禁区
all the way to the end zone.
牛头犬打得可真不错
Incredible play for the Bulldogs.
那么,我看见你和JJ
So, I saw you talking to
杰西的小女儿在野餐
Jessie’s little girl at the picnic.
你跟她怎么了?
What’s the deal with you and her?
老爸,她是绿点队那边的
Dad, she’s Greenpoint.
我只是随便问问…当我没说
Just… I’m just asking. Forget I mentioned it.
你的寻狗启示今天有消息吗?
You have any luck on the flyers you put up?
不,还没有
No, not yet.
好吧,在等等,一定会有人打来的
Okay, well, give it time. Somebody’s gonna call.
老爸…哈?
Dad… Mm-hmm?
我在想…
I was thinking…
如果没人打来呢?
what if nobody calls?
也许他可以待在这
Maybe he could stick around for awhile.
也许.. 神狗队需要他
M-Maybe Dogpatch needs another mascot.
不,神狗队已经自身难保了
No, Dogpatch is living on borrowed time.
现在肯定不需要他
There’s not much point in a mascot now.
我会照看他
Well, l-I could take care of him
一点都不会麻烦到你
and you wouldn’t have to deal with him at all.
你真的想为这只狗负责?
You really want to be responsible for this dog?
是的,我想
Yeah, I do.
好吧,你想为这只狗负责,你来吧
Okay, you wanted to be responsible for the dog, you got it.
但是…
谢恩.
But…
Shane.
去找个拖把吧
Let’s get a mop.
搞什么鬼?
What the?!
如果你弄乱了我的房♥间…
Dog, if you messed up my room…
这下好了
Great.
我要跟玛撒 斯图尔特♥共♥用一个房♥间
I’m sharing my cell with Martha Stewart.
对不起,费尔伯格,今晚不行
Sorry, fleabag, not tonight.
你得学学保持健康的距离
You need to learn some healthy boundaries.
你最好不要打鼾
And you better not snore.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a jerk.
嘿!
Hey!
那台电视是我的私人财产
That Tv is my personal property.
再告诉你一句,我没有发♥票♥
And no, I don’t have a receipt.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
一个精于算计的人,上头派来的
Bean counter. Sent by the city.
很快,这里的一切都会被遣送
Pretty soon, everything in here’ll be shipped off
到遍布这次城市的其他消防站里去,包括我们
to stations all over the city, including us.
但他们不能把你们分开
But they can’t split you guys up.
不,他们可以,而且他们会这么做
Yeah, they can! And they will.
而且附近已经没剩下几间了
Not much of the old neighborhood left anyway.
所有的东西都会被打包然后卖♥♥掉
Everything’s been all boarded up and sold off.
这是连消防员
Guess there’s some things
也挽救不了的事情
even a fireman can’t save.
记得我跟你说过什么,现在
Remember what I told you, now- no lunch
在你把机房♥清洗干净之前不许吃午饭
till you get that engine room mopped up.
真高兴听到这句话
Good to know.
嘿…
Hey…
这边禁止入内
nobody’s supposed to be in here.
两周之后,就不会有人进来了
Couple of weeks, nobody will be.
55队,8队,33队…
Engine 55, Engine Eight, Engine 33…
快点,特伦斯,我们有行动了
Come on, Terence, we got to roll.
24组,36组,回复
Ladder 24, Ladder 36, Rescue Seven respond.
我跟你说过多少次…
How many times have I told you-
等我的脚落地之后再下来!
wait till my feet hit the floor first!
快点,两位,别磨蹭了!
Come on, you lovebirds, get the lead out!
下次我要先下去
Let me go first next time.
你们把这当成什么了,小丑学校?
What do you think this is, clown school?!
警♥察♥不是不会要你们的
They wouldn’t let you in the police department.
我先走,然后是你,伙计们…
Me first, then you. Guys…
快看这只狗
check out the dog.
谢恩,过来这边
Shane, get over here.
把这只狗带走
Get the dog off the rig.
他可不是什么吉祥物
He’s not a mascot.
不要让他离开你的视线
Don’t let him out of your sight.
杜威,下来
Dewey, down!
你有什么问题?
What’s the matter with you?
笨蛋
Crap.
马上回来
Coming in right now.
对了,把他带到路障后面来!
That’s right, get ’em behind the barricade!
我们要把这些人找回来
We need these people back.
好吧
Okay.
需要一个医生
Need a medic.
好的,慢慢来,一切都会好的
Okay, take it easy. You’re gonna be fine.
把那些人带到桥下面去
Get those people off the bridge!
我们的人正在那边努力
We have folks down there trying to do a job.
我要过去
I need to get through.
好了,大家,到路障后面来
Okay, everybody here behind the barricade.
嘿,伙计,请你离栏杆远点
Hey, guy… I need you to step away from the rail, please.
大家跟我来—看这边,请,先生
Everybody follow me, Look at me, please, sir.
路障后面
Back behind the barricade.
走吧,伙计
Here you go, buddy.
嘿,伯尔?
Hey, Burr?
什么情况?
What’s the size-up?
反复装♥修♥破坏了内部的支持结构
Retrofitters breached the interior support,
所以顶棚很快就要塌了
so the ceiling’s coming down pretty fast.
刚来得及把工人们救出来
Got the workers out just in time.
杰西要我们去哪?
Where does Jessie want us?
我们都在等下一步命令
My money’s on broom detail.
都清理好了,封锁这里吧
All clear. Let’s lock it up.
放轻松,伙计,放松.
Easy, buddy, nice and easy.
谁都不许进去
Nobody else goes in.
伯尔,普雷斯利队长在哪?
Burr, where’s Captain Presley?
只要找个戴红色头盔的就行了
Just look for the red helmet.
不,伯尔…
No, Burr…
杰西在哪?
Where’s Jessie?
24队队长下落不明
Engine 24 captain unaccounted for.
55队有任务,我们发起初步搜索
55 to Dispatch, we’re initiating a primary search.
杜威?杜威?
Dewey? Dewey?
杜威,过来这边
Dewey, get over here.
杜威?
Dewey?
杜威,过来
Dewey, get over here.
杜威!
Dewey!
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
伯尔,有多少个入口?
Burr, how many points of access?
只有这一个, 塌方,南面都堵住了…
Just the one. Cave-in blocked the south ent…
后退
Get-Get back.
全部后退!
Everybody back!
小心!
Look out!
这里全部要塌下来了
This whole place is coming down.
头儿,我们怎么办?
Captain, what do we do?
杰西还在里面,我们要去救她
Jessie’s still in there, we’re gonna get her.
行,那咱们现在就进去
把大家都带回去
Okay, let’s do it.
Pull everybody back.
我们不能扔下她
你留在原位
We’re not leaving her…
You’re staying put.
可是
Yeah.
这是个命令,伯尔.
That’s an order, Burr.
乔,叫医生准备好,我要去一通道
Joe, keep the medic close and ready, I’ll be on channel one.
我们要跟你一起去,头儿
We’re coming with you, Captain.
不行,谢谢,但是你们不能过去
No, Thanks, but no.
哦,解散,我需要一个详细的搜救通道路线
Uh, Dispatch, I need a dedicated channel for search and rescue.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!