的消防队长
of a fire captain.
你的肩上的担子很重,这我们都知道
Those were big shoes to fill, and we knew that.
但最近这两个月…
But these last couple of months…
上头有点着急
Downtown is worried
这座城市的发展越来越不对劲儿
that this house isn’t moving in the right direction.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
我可不想听你的废话,笨蛋
Not a word out of you, mutt.
那人是谁?
Who’s that guy?
市里的管理人员
City manager.
但他人还可以,曾经也当过消防员
But he’s okay. He was one of us.
就因为这点他们才派他来盯紧我们做事
Which is exactly why they sent him to spank us.
每次我请求增加供应
Every time I make a supply request,
得到回复都是没有
it comes back with a big red X on it.
预算减少了,我们每个人都不好过
Budget cuts are hitting everybody hard.
看, 对不起,康娜
Look, I’m sorry, Connor,
但市议会已经向市长申请
but the city council is advising the mayor
要解散神狗队.
to shut down Dogpatch.
如果真这样,你的地盘
If it happens, your territory
就得跟海岸线队和绿点队合并
will be absorbed by Shoreline Station and Greenpoint.
伙计们,开饭了!今天吃焖肉
Grub’s on! Meat stew.
快洗手!开饭!
Wash up! Let’s go!
听见没有?
You hear me?!
快都过来!是焖肉
Get a move on! It’s meat stew!
我真讨厌听他说那句”焖肉“
I hate it when he says “meat stew” like that.
他为什么不直说里面都有什么?
Why doesn’t he just tell us what’s in it?
是肉
It’s meat.
呒. 真吃不出来那是是什么肉
Mm-hmm. More like mystery meat.
没错,但他感觉越来越像…
Yeah, but it’s starting to taste more and more like…
这只狗肯定知道我在想什么
Dog, you just read my mind.
嘿,你在干什么?如果你不马上…
Hey, what are you doing?! If you don’t…
狗狗, 如果你不离开那张桌子,我就要…
Dog, if you don’t get off that table, I’m gonna…
哇,那个东西是兔子吗?
Whoa. Is that thing rabid?
不,没事,扎克. 他还从没咬过人.
No. Easy, Zach. He hasn’t bitten anybody.
快!特伦斯,抓住他!
Come on, Terence, grab him!
差点
我抓住他了
Yet.
I got him!
不是他的尾巴!
No, not his tail! Geez!
特伦斯,你可真笨!
Terence, you nitwit!
你留下来
You stay.
他在那边!
快点,把它拦住!
There he goes!
Come on, cut him off!
把它关在机房♥里
拦住他!
Lock him in the engine room.
Cut him off!
你就不能帮我们再拖点时间吗?
Can’t you just buy us some time?
我是说,求你了,扎克.
I mean, come on, Zach.
你答应过我们的
You owe us that.
我会看着办的
I’ll see what I can do.
我告诉过你… 我告诉过你要看着他
I told you… I told you to watch him.
我看了,我刚刚还看着他
I did. L-I was.
你…
You…
打算
好吧,把他带回家
going to.
Right. Okay, take him home.
做个寻狗启示
Make up a “found dog” flyer,
我要你明天一早就发出去
and I want it posted first thing in the morning.
听明白没?
You got that?
好吧
Yeah.
这不错吧?
Nice, huh?
好好在这待着吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
你有什么问题?
What’s the matter with you?
嘿!你要去哪?
Hey! Where are you going?!
停下来!
Stop!
你疯了吗?回来
Are you crazy?! Get back here.
怎么了?
What?
你到底有什么毛病啊?
What is your problem?
什么?
What?
你真是只奇怪的狗
You are one strange dog.
配合点,笨蛋,看我
Come on, mutt, look at me.
别乱动,老实点!
Stop moving. Hold still.
嘿!
Hey.
不对
No.
不对…
No… no…
失败者
Loser.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
不…不…,每样东西都有他们的地方
No, no, everything has a place.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house!
这里是我的房♥间
This is my room.
放手.
Stop.
快被你撕烂了
You’re ripping it.
放开!
Let go!
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
这是我的床
And this is my bed.
晚安,笨蛋
Night, mutt.
你肯定不是走丢的
You’re probably not even lost.
他们是故意把你这个固执的家伙扔在路边
They probably kicked your crusty butt to the curb!
随你吧
Fine.
睡个好觉吧,明天就把你弄走
Sleep well, fur ball, ’cause tomorrow you’re out of here.
来吧,菜鸟
Come on, rookie.
我奶奶拉水管拉的都比你直
My grandmother can lay hose straighter than that.
对,她也有350磅重吧
Yeah, she can also bench press 350 pounds.
嘿,谢恩!
Hey, Shane!
谢恩,怎么了?
What’s up, Shane?
谢恩,过得怎么样?
Shanester! How’s it?
拉直了!拉直了!
Keep it straight! Keep it straight!
好了,头儿,现在试试
Okay, Captain, try it now.
没事儿
Nothing.
那东西是个老鼠窝
This thing’s a rat’s nest.
寻狗启示写好了
Flyers are done.
我需要个钉书器
Need the stapler.
好的, 知道了,慢慢来
Yeah, okay, well, take it easy.
我们现在什么都缺
We’re running short on just about everything.

Sit.

Sit.
作为狗来说,他不太友善,不是吗?
He’s not very friendly for a dog, is he?
还有很多你不知道的呢
You don’t know the half of it.
这里是费希,向您报告一条有不好的消息
This is Felicity Hammer bringing you tragic news.
在大范围的搜捕后
After a massive manhunt,
人们已中止寻找超级巨星雷克斯…
the search for missing superstar Rexxx… has been called off.
令人伤心的是
Tragically, the number one
电影公♥司♥为了他的新片很着急
Box office champ of such films as Jurassic Bark
还有新片的结局
and its sequels
才刚刚引进他的香水生产线
had just launched his own pet perfume line.
芬芳的培根香水
The perfume, redolent of bacon,
松鼠和深横裂缝
squirrel and butt crack,
对宠物用品工业产生很大的冲击
had taken the luxury pet industry by storm.
雷克斯的生死之交,特利 法尔肯经理
Rexxx’s lifetime companion, manager Trey Falcon,
目前联♥系♥不上,但据内部消息
was unavailable for comment, but inside sources
他已经有安排了
report he has scheduled
这个月稍后会为他举办私人的纪念活动
A private memorial service for later this month.
下条消息,谢尔今年60岁?
Next up, Cher turns 60?
他永远刚60岁
Stay tuned.
现在怎么样?
How ’bout now?!
啊… 还不行.
Uh… no.
这些红色代表着纵火地点吗?
Are all these red pins arson fires?
不,还不能完全确定
No, not officially.
根据上头的指示
According to the city.
但那是纺织厂
But… that’s the textile mill.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得害死马克叔叔的那场大火是有人蓄意纵火吗?
You think the fire that killed Uncle Marc was set on purpose?
我不知道…
I don’t know, um…
我是说,当你总是看到火光
I mean, you see the same flashover

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!