明白,你去清理3号♥通道
Roger that, 24, you’re clear on channel three.
杰西,收到了吗?
Jessie, do you copy?
杰西,收到了吗?
Jessie, do you copy?
杰西!
Jessie!
杰西!
Jessie!
杰西.
Jess.
杰西.
Jess.
乔,我爸爸去哪了?
Joe, where’s my dad?
谢恩!待在这
Shane! Stay back.
他会没事儿的
He’ll be fine.
当心点
Be careful.
快!
Come on!
快离开这,狗
Get out of here, dog!
我说离开…
I said get out of…
杰西.
Jessie.
杰西.
Jess.
头儿?收到了吗?
Captain? Do you copy?
伙计们,快看!
Guys, look!
医生!
Medics!
放松
Easy.
做得好,头儿
Good job, Cap.
我终于可以回家了
I am ready to go home.

Hey.

Hey.
我们都很担心你在里面
We were worried about you in there.
办公室里新的一天
Another day at the office.
好吧,杰西,照顾好自己
All right, Jess, you take care of yourself.
我们的人要去报到了
谢谢你
We’ll all be checking in.
Thanks.
回头见
好的
I’ll see you soon.
Okay.
再见
You betcha.
打扰了,他是
Excuse me, is that
那天被你救了的那只狗吗?
that dog who saved the day?
没错,是他
Yeah, it is.
他的主人是谁?
Who does he belong to?
第55消防队
Engine 55.
我们都认为很幸运救了他,他的名字叫杜威
We’re lucky to have him. His name is Dewey,
他是神狗队消防站的幸运星
and he’s the mascot of Dogpatch Station.
哦,笑一个,奇迹狗
Huh! Well, smile, wonder dog.
你可要上新闻了
You made the news.
欢迎回来
And we’re back,
12分钟新闻
at 12 minutes past the hour.
下条消息真的让我大吃一惊
This next one really made my day.
林肯郡一家成立很久的消防局
An historic firehouse in Lincoln County,
这周刚被内定要关闭
which has been slated for closure later this week
很荣幸的最后一次挽救了一条生命
is being credited with one last lifesaving rescue.
让我们先认识一下杜威,55消防队的幸运星
Meet Dewey, mascot of Engine 55
他是昨天隧♥道♥爆♥炸♥事件的英雄
and the hero of yesterday’s tunnel collapse.
杜威刚来队里不久,但是就像大家所看到的这样
Dewey is new to the team, but as you can see,
他已经很能干了
he’s raring to go.
我们与康娜队长
We spoke with Captain Connor Fahey
以及其他几位勇敢的55消防队的队员们谈了一下
and the brave firefighters of Engine 55
并且问他们…
and asked them…
娱乐界
The entertainment industry
今天是个纪念日
honors its own today at a memorial service
为了纪念上月不幸逝世的犬星雷克斯
for canine action star Rexxx, who died tragically last month.
保安措施十分严密,人们情绪都很激动
Security is tight, and emotions are high,
而且向来彼此疏远的好莱坞明星们
as a veritable who’s who of Hollywood stardom
都出席了这次活动
is in attendance.
我祈祷:
I had a mantra:
明年,雷克斯.
Next year, Rexxx.
明年我们还可以一起在火炉边打盹
Next year we’ll nap by a roaring fire.
还可以一起玩飞盘
Next year we’ll play Frisbee
在蓝色的月光下
under a blue moon.
明年我们还可以去约树亚远行
Next year we’ll take that hike through Joshua Tree.
但是,这样的明年永远不会来了
Well, there is no next year.
同时,在夜里,天上又会多出一颗明亮的星星
And tonight, there’s a bright new star
在天国里闪耀
shining in Heaven.
我爱我的狗
I loved my dog.
这正是他想要做的方式
It’s just the way he would have wanted it,
多亏有你
thanks to you.
停水!
Cut the water!
哎,也是我最后可以为他做的
Ah, it’s the least I could do.
雷克斯总是在屏幕上戴着假发
Rexxx always had a flair for drama.
哦,特利.
Oh, Trey.
咱们先去吃个饭,好吗?
Let me take you to dinner, okay?
我真不能相信他已经离开了
I can’t… I can’t believe he’s gone.
现在,要想让雷克斯做一支普通的狗已经太迟了
Now it’s too late for Rexxx to just be a dog.
55队
Engine 55,
24组,8组
Ladder 24, Ladder Eight,
第九救援队, 回复
Rescue Nine, respond.
凯斯勒公园,电力火情,已经停止供电
Kessler Parkway, electrical fire. Power lines down.
快点,大家
Come on, guys!

No.
算了
Fine.
好吧
Okay.
再过去一点
Move over.
看吧
Figures.
我们最终可以全力以赴了,但还是要关门
We finally get our act together just in time to close.
没错
Yep.
神狗队像往常做什么都慢一步
Good old Dogpatch- late as usual.
这就是我们的作风
That’s us.
但至少我们有个愉快的收场,是吧?
Well, at least we came out swinging, right?
有人点了炸鸡腿了吗?
Someone order rocky road?
那难道是
Is that
分手礼物吗?
a parting gift, Zach?
不是,是绿点队的一点意思
No, courtesy of Greenpoint.
我跟他们说反正我有事要过来跑一趟
Told ’em I was coming over here on business anyway.
我比较乐意把坏消息直接传达给本人
I, uh… prefer to give bad news in person.
你拿到我们的重新任命?
You got our reassignments?
恐怕不是这个
Afraid not.
好吧,那坏消息是什么?
Okay, so what’s the bad news?
坏消息是…
Bad news is…
你要熬夜把这些东西拆包
you’re gonna be up all night unpacking this stuff.
市长直接下达命令
The orders came down from the mayor himself:
神狗队将继续保留下来
Dogpatch is staying put.
这是真的?
For real?
那个新闻报道
That furry little publicity magnet
你们拯救了这家公♥司♥
you’ve got there saved this company’s rear end.
没错!
Yeah!
杜威!
太棒了!
Dewey!
Yeah!
那可真厉害!
什么?
That’s so solid, man!
What?!
好吧!
Okay!
太棒了
Yeah!
喔吼!喔吼!
Whoa! Whoa!
没准,谢恩是对的
Well, Shane was right.
也许神狗队需要的仅仅是一只好狗
Maybe all Dogpatch needed was a good dog.
好了,投球!投球!
Okay, shoot, shoot!
怎么样?
What’s up?
你猜怎么了?
What do you think is up?
仁兹老师在一班做了普考
Mrs. Renzi busted a pop quiz first period.
阿洛说考试很难…
没错
Arlo said it was…
Yeah.
很难,我明白了
Brutal. I got it.

No.
不仅仅是很难
Not just brutal.
是超级难
Way brutal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!