Julianna.
-朱莉安娜 -生日快乐 丹尼叔叔
– Ha, Julianna. – Happy birthday, Uncle Daniel.
理查德 今天是我生日
Richard. It’s my birthday.
我有你照片 朱莉安娜 我有你照片
I have your pictures, Julianna. I have your pictures.
我们给你准备了礼物
We have a present for you.
拼图吗 拼图 理查德
A puzzle? A puzzle, Richard?
不只拼图
Not just a puzzle.
拼图和一个…
A puzzle and a…
风车
…pinwheel.
风车 谢谢 理查德
A pinwheel! Thank you, Richard.

Yes.
橙色的 出去吗 出去 理查德
Orange. Outside? Outside, Richard?
想出去吗 好吧 那就去麦艾乐
You wanna go outside? All right, we’ll go to, uh, McElliot’s.
-我们走到那边买♥♥个冰激凌 -冰激凌
– We’ll walk out there for an ice cream. – Ice cream!
不 不 不 不行
Oh, no. No, no, we can’t.
丹尼不喜欢冰激凌
Daniel doesn’t like ice cream.
-我喜欢冰激凌啊 理查德 -我开玩笑呢
– I do like ice cream, Richard. – I’m only kidding.
我知道你喜欢
I know you like ice cream.
你喜欢冰激凌 好了 走吧
You love ice cream. All right, come on.
麦艾乐冰激凌糖果店
给 拿好
Here you go. Got it?
给你
Here you go.
今天是我生日
It’s my birthday.
棒棒糖 今天是我生日
Lollipop. It’s my birthday.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
好了 丹尼 等等
All right, Daniel. Okay, wait, wait.
冰激凌 冰激凌
Ice cream. Ice cream.
-我的冰激凌 我的冰激凌 -没事的 丹尼
– My ice cream. My ice cream. – It’s okay. Daniel.
丹尼
Daniel!
丹尼 别要了 我再…
Daniel! Leave it, I’ll get y…
掉地上了 冰激凌掉地上了
Ice cream on the floor. Ice cream on the floor.
-你再去给他买♥♥一个 -好
– Would you go get him another cone? – Yeah.
我要冰激凌 理查德
I need ice cream, Richard!
今天我生日 理查德 我生日
It’s my birthday, Richard. It’s my birthday!
冰激凌 理查德 冰激凌 理查德
Ice cream, Richard! Ice cream, Richard!
停 停
Stop! Stop it!
-我要 -行了 停手
– I need it! – Stop it! Stop it!
-来了 -冰激凌
– Here we go. – Ice cream!
-理查德 -好了好了 有冰激凌了
– Richard! – Okay, okay. I’ve got some ice cream.
生日冰激凌 太好了 理查德
Birthday ice cream. That’s good, Richard.
抱歉 他以前没这样过…
I’m so sorry. He hasn’t done anything like that…
我经常听爸爸说丹尼的生活有多么不易
I’d often heard my father talk about how difficult life was for Daniel.
到今天我才真正理解
But I never really understood it until now.
-嗯 转得不错 -橙色的
– Yeah, there you go. – Heh. Orange.
走回去的时候 丹尼跟没事一样
On the walk back, Daniel acted like nothing had happened.
这边 这边
Other way. Other way.
回家的路上 爸爸告诉我
On the ride home, my dad told me that
在生我们之前 叔叔跟他和妈妈一起生活
Uncle Daniel used to live with him and Mom before we were born.
后来就变得很困难了
But after a while, it became too difficult.
回家后 表面看来一切如常
When we got home, everything looked the same.
可实际上却变了
But it wasn’t.
在此之前 丹尼对我来说只是个名字
Before today, Daniel had always been just a name to me.
现在却是家庭的一部分了
Now he was part of the family.
怎么样
How’d it go?
很高兴我去了
I’m glad I went.
我也很高兴
I’m glad you went too.
翠娜 今天周日 干嘛要拖地啊
Trina, it’s Sunday. What are you doing mopping the floor?
帕茜·洛斯奇请我们下周五去她家吃晚饭
Patty Loski invited us over for dinner Friday night.
那不是应该她拖她家的地吗
Shouldn’t she be mopping her floor?
难道是要借咱家地板一用?
Or did she ask to borrow ours?
我就是有点激动
Nervous energy.
-请我们全家吗 -嗯 全家
– Did she invite all of us? – Yes, she did.
甚至包括我们的沙门氏菌朋友吗
Even our friend Sal Monella?
理查德
Richard.
为什么 都这么多年了
Why, after all these years?
她说这么多年都没邀请过我们 很过意不去
Well, she said she felt really bad that they hadn’t invited us before…
而且看来他们也想和我们加深了解
…and apparently they want to get to know us better.
你想去吗
And you wanna go?
她坚持要请
Well, she insisted.
我觉得这也挺不错的
And I think it would be really nice.
好吧
All right.
那就去吧
We’ll go.
我不太想去洛斯奇家吃饭
I wasn’t too thrilled about dinner with the Loskis…
但我看得出我妈很期待
…but I could see it meant a lot to my mother.
第二天上学时 我总是走神
At school the next day, I couldn’t seem to concentrate.
思绪总是跑到丹尼那边
My thoughts kept running back to Daniel.
爷爷奶奶一定为这样的儿子付出了很多
I wondered what my grandparents had gone through having a son like him…
这时现实却打乱了我的思绪
…when reality interrupted.
-布莱斯·洛斯奇喜欢你 -什么
– Bryce Loski likes you. – What?
他非常迷恋你
He’s got a big crush on you.
你说什么啊
What are you talking about?
布莱斯·洛斯奇才没有迷恋我
Bryce Loski does not have a crush on me.
是吗 科学课的时候 我发现他盯着你看
Oh, yeah? In science, I caught him staring at you.
她说你头发上有只蜜蜂
He said it was because there was a bee in your hair.
这理由真是太逊了
Is that the lamest cover-up or what?
或许真有蜜蜂呢
Maybe there was a bee.
你吸引的是只叫布莱斯的蜜蜂吧
The only bee you’re attracting is B-R-Y-C-E.
我告诉你 这男孩已经坠入情动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥了
I’m telling you, that boy is lost in love land.
-跟我来 -去哪儿
– Come on. – Where?
我看见他跟伽利特偷偷溜到那边去了 来
I saw him sneaking off with Garrett. Come on.
你神经病啊 朱莉·贝克 你讨厌她
Are you freaking mental? Juli Baker. You hate her.
我也奇怪 我好像并不讨厌她了
That’s what’s so weird. I don’t think I do.
我就是忍♥不住老想她
I can’t stop thinking about her.
-你完了 -那我该怎么办
– You got it bad, man. – What do I do?
你得趁早打消这种想法
You gotta nip this in the bud.
-这不是真实的情感 -不是吗
– These aren’t real emotions. – They’re not?
你是因为鸡蛋的事情而感觉愧疚
You feel guilty because of the egg thing.
是啊 我还侮辱了她家的院子
Yeah, and I insulted her yard.
没错 那地方确实一团糟
Exactly. The place is a dump anyways.
她有个智障的叔叔
Her dad’s got a retarded brother
家里的钱都花在他身上了
and all their money goes to helping him.
智障? 那你就该明白了
A retard? Well, that ought to tell you something.
-明白什么 -朱莉啊
– About what? – About Juli.
什么啊
What are you saying?
所谓上梁不正下梁歪 朋友
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, my friend.
-哦 对哦 -对吧
– Oh, heh. Yeah. Right. – Yeah.
回头再聊吧
I’ll talk to you later.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 我还以为…
I’m sorry. I thought…
没关系 没事的
It’s okay. It’s fine.
确实无所谓
And it was.
现在我的困惑已经烟消云散了
Because now my confusion was gone.
我确定 我已经不再喜欢布莱斯·洛斯奇了
I was sure I no longer liked Bryce Loski.
妈 你搞成这样是想让贝克家相形见绌吗
Mom, are you trying to make the Bakers feel totally worthless?
我就是想弄丰盛点
I want it to be nice.
-你怎么还不♥穿♥好衣服 -我这就去
– And why aren’t you dressed? – I’m going.
我想让朱莉觉得我很帅
I wanted to look good for Juli.
但又不能让她看出我是特意为她而打扮的
But I didn’t want her to think that I wanted to look good for her.
这两者有着微妙的界限
It was a fine line.
非常微妙的界限
A very fine line.
布莱斯 他们到了 快下来
Bryce, they’re here. Come on down.
来了
Coming!
快进来
Come on in.
-请进 请进 -真漂亮
– Come in, come in. – There goes the waistline.
很高兴你们能来 琳妮塔 斯蒂文 客人们到了
I’m glad you could make it. Lynetta, Steven, company’s here.
-来了 -这是什么 自己做的馅饼吗
– Coming! – What is this? Homemade pie?
对 核桃馅饼和蓝莓芝士馅饼
Yes, it’s pecan and blueberry cheesecake.
我们拿到厨房♥去吧
Let’s take them to the kitchen.
-大家好 -你好 好漂亮啊
– Hi, guys. – Hey, looking good.
-这是我爸 -你好 我是琳妮塔
– This is my dad. – Hi, I’m Lynetta.
你好 很高兴终于见到你了
Hi, nice to finally meet you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章弱点
下一篇文章实习生 The Intern
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!