Hello, everyone.
抱歉我迟到了 要喝茶吗
Sorry I’m late. Shall I ring for tea?
是王子殿下 他还活着
Well, it’s Prince, and he’s alive!
我好累
I am bushed.
得那样没命似的跑
All this running-for-my-life stuff.
我们先吃午饭如何
What say we break for lunch,
午睡一会儿 然后再继续
take a quick nap and pick it up later?
同意吗
Sound good?
两只小怪物哈
There are two of you little monsters, hmm?
算起来 总共18条命
For those keeping score at home, that’s 18 lives.
难以致信
This is unbelievable!
-两只猫 -无所谓
Two cats?! – No matter.
我有足够的弹♥药♥
I have plenty of ammunition.

Aah!
有东西咬我
Something’s biting me!
欧弟 放开他
Odie, let him go!
救命 哦
Help! Oh!
你的疯狗咬我屁♥股♥
Your lunatic dog just bit my bottom!
算了 算你们狠
All right. Well played, you.
嗨 看哪 是小约翰
Hey, look, it’s LittleJon.
干得好 老兄
Good show, old man.
我会默默离开的
I’ll go quietly.
约翰
Jon?
-丽姿 -怎么回事
– Liz? – What’s going on?
你好 亲爱的
Well, hello, my dear.
你好
Hello.
我们还没完
And not a moment too soon.
这是在游览城♥堡♥吗
Is this part of the tour?
-放她走 -时机到了就会
– Let her go. – All in good time.
你先放下武器
Now if you’ll be so kind…
好了 要冷静 好吗
Okay, stay calm. Okay?
霍布斯 请签文件
Mr. Hobbs, the papers, please.
看不下去了 你不召集大伙儿吗
I’ve seen enough. You want to call in your weasel?
咬他 奈基尔
Sic him, Nigel.
好 我是只雪貂
Oi! I’m a ferret.
我要工作 穿裤裆的工作
And I mean business… trouser-leg business!
腿也不放过
I’ll take a leg, please.
哦 改变主意了 还是先来点白肉
Ooh, on second thought, I’ll have some white meat.
啊 上帝
Aah! Good Lord!
我裤子里有野生动物
There’s a wild animal in my trousers!
任务完成了
Hoo-dee-doo-dee-doo.
下一个是谁
Uh, who’s next then, eh?
真不禁打
Glass jaw.
根本就是纸老虎
He can dish it out, but he can’t take it.
刚才太棒了
That was amazing!
你没事吧
Are-Are you okay?
是 再好不过了.
Yeah, I… I never felt better.
干得好 加菲
Well done, Garfield.
我一直都是支持你的
I was rooting for you the whole time.
听到什么了没
Did you hear something?
有听到
Yes, one did.
我来是想和你商量 做你的
I’m here to discuss my new position in your…
先生们 他在这儿
There he is, gentlemen.
跟我们走 别动
Come along. There’s a good boy.
是动物的错 要知道
Oh… It was the animals, you know.
每一个都策划算计我
Plotting, planning, every one of them against me!
这样可以了 先生们
I assume that will be all, sir.
史密西 他会为我做证
Smithee. He’ll vouch for me.
史密西
Smithee!
欧弟 谢谢你
Odie, thank you.
你是位英雄 也是名绅士
You’re a hero and a gentleman.
天哪 有两个加菲
Whoa. There are two Garfields?
你要怎么区分他们
Well, how can you tell them apart?
哦 还有一只笨狗
Oh, you forgot imbecile.
-那是加菲 -加菲
– That’s Garfield. – Garfield.
丽姿 我一直
Liz, I’ve been…
我一直想鼓起勇气
I’ve been trying to get the courage up
这一周都想问你一件事
to ask you something all week.
-是吗 -然后
– Uh-huh. – And, uh…
哦 拜托 真的
Oh, come on… Really?
找这个吗
Looking for something?
谢了 伙计
Thanks, pal.
丽姿 愿意嫁给我吗
Liz, will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
其实狗的嘴巴要比人类的要干净
You know a dog’s mouth is cleaner than a humars?
快来 平安无事了
Come on! The coast is clear!
好耶
Hooray!
我们来为猫喝彩
Let’s hear it for the cats!
万岁
Hooray!
走 加菲
Go, Garfield.
就这样 来啊
That’s right. Come on!
会卡尔莱舞吗
Do you do the Carlyle jig?
这样跳得
It goes like this.
你行吗
Can you do this?
哦 爵士舞
Oh, boogaloo.
非常好
Jolly good.
动起来 老兄
Bust a move, man.
不 应该这样
No, it’s something like this here.
我忠实的臣民们
And so, my loyal subjects,
现呈上我最后的遗产
I leave you with a final legacy.
加农炮
Cannonball!
聚会很成功 先生
Brilliant party, sire.
没错 日子难熬时
Yeah, when the going gets tough…
狂欢才是王道
the great ones party.
谁想扮马可波罗
Who wants to play Marco Polo?
马可
Marco!
我拒绝加入这 邪恶的享乐主义陷阱
I refuse to partake in this sinful display of hedonism.
哦 这果仁不错
Oh! Those nuts look good.
准备好
Get a load of this!
炮弹发射
Bombs away…!
我爱这池子
I love this pond.
这里我们称霸 鹅女
We rule the pool, goosey.
来击膀庆祝
Give me some feathers!
当心我的猫耳
Watch the ears.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 您太慷慨了
Oh, you’re so kind.
欧弟 来尝尝这个
Odie, could you beat it, please?
当国王真爽
It’s good to be king.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!