我是不会进去的
They’ll never take me alive.
它们都会没事的 约翰
They’re gonna be fine, Jon.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
加菲从来没在寄养所待过
Garfield’s never stayed in a kennel before,
所以我有点担心
so I’m afraid he might have
担心他在里面会很焦虑
some separation anxiety.
不会的
No.
他可能已经在笼子里睡着了
He’s probably fast asleep in his cage by now.
听着 牢头
You hear me, warden?!
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent!
我所说的一切
Anything I say can and will be held against me
都会作为呈堂证供
in a court of law!
我也有权请律师
And I have the right to an attorney, too, pal!
而且要是我没钱
And if I can’t afford one, one must be provided for me
法庭有义务给我指派一个
by the court!
当我没说过
Never mind!
我越狱了
I just broke out.
他喜欢每天两次腹部按♥摩♥
He likes a belly rub twice a day.
要是你能在两餐之间
And, oh, if you could give him
给他一盘烤宽面条
a pan of lasagna between each meal,
那就太好了
that would be great.
差点忘了普奇
Oh, almost forgot Pooky.
没有普奇他过不下去的
Can’t be without Pooky.
哎 事情刚刚好转你又来了
Oh, great. Just when things were looking up.
听着 你就待这算了
Look, why don’t you stay here
顺便除除身上的跳蚤
and get your fleas removed,
或者干脆换个脑子
maybe get a brain transplant?
好吧 滚开 快跑
Okay, go away. Beat it.
躲在车轮底下
Hide beneath the wheels.
别扯我的毛
Agh! You’re ripping my fur!
下去 滚开 滚开
Aah! Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off!
进来 快进来
Get in here! Get in! Get in!
好了 你有我的手♥机♥号♥
Okay, so you have my cell phone
还有我的旅馆房♥间电♥话♥
and you have the hotel number.
-别担心 我会的 再见 -好的
– Don’t worry, I do. Bye now. – Okay.
去机场 加大油门
Airport, and step on it.
约翰应该不介意 我给他重新收拾一下行李
Jon won’t mind if I repack him.
包太挤了
We’re gonna need some room in this bag.
啊 你这个畜生 胆子真大
Aah! You savage beast, how dare you!
滚出去 史密西
Get out of here! Smithee!
有东西在游泳池里 史密西
There’s something in the pool! Smithee!
泳池里有只鸭子 史密西
There’s a duck in my pool, Smithee.
一只鸭子
A duck!
一只鸭子 先生
A duck, sir?
这个肮脏的动物泡在我的泳池里
Filthy wild animal soaking itself in my pool.
你打算怎么办
What do you intend doing about this?
那我该去和鸭子谈谈吗
I shall speak to the duck, sir?

Mmm.
哦 对了 律师来了
Oh, by the way, the solicitors are here
将要宣布艾丽诺夫人的遗嘱
for the reading of Lady Eleanor’s will.
太好了
Excellent.
不久以后
In a few moments, I’ll be the master
我就会成为整个庄园的主人
of this entire estate.
而且从此以后
And from this day on,
一切都会由我作主
things will be done my way.
这就是卡莱尔城♥堡♥的所有者
This is the last will and testament
埃里诺·卡莱尔女士的遗嘱
of Lady Eleanor Carlyle of Carlyle Castle.
我声明 我在九月一日所说的这些话
“I declare this to be my last will and testament,
将作为我的正式遗嘱
which I make, this first day of September”…
肃静 他们在宣读艾丽诺夫人的遗嘱
Keep still. They’re reading Lady Eleanor’s will.
我有种不好的预感
I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
我看不下去了
I can’t watch.
如果达吉斯成为庄园的主人 我们就完了
If Lord Dargis gets the estate, we’re done for.
我们死定了
We’re doomed!
嘘 安静
Shh! Quiet.
我决定 我忠诚的史密西
“To my devoted Smithee,
将继续担任庄园的管家
“I make thee caretaker of my estate.
一如既往地
“Care for my beloved animal friends
照顾我深爱的动物朋友
“as you have in the past
而卡莱尔城♥堡♥ 将永远是你的家
and you will always have a home at Carlyle Castle.”
衷心感谢你 夫人
Thank you, Madame.
她已经死了 史密西 你就不用拍马屁了
She’s dead, Smithee. You can stop sucking up.
至于我留下的财产
“The rest of my worldly possessions,
包括我的城♥堡♥和周围的土地
“my castle and surrounding grounds,
我将留给我一生挚爱的
I leave to the love of my life,
就如同我的儿子一样的
somebody who was like a son to me…”
谢谢你 艾丽诺阿姨 哦 衷心感谢
Thank you, Aunt Eleanor. Oh, thank you.
请允许我说完 达基斯先生
Please let me finish, Mr. Dargis.
抱歉 我有点激动了
I’m sorry. I always get a little ahead of myself.
我将把我留下的财产 给予我深爱的猫咪
“I leave all my worldly possessions to my beloved kitty,
王子十二世
Prince the 12th.”
-真不可思议 -哦 天啊
– That’s incredible. – Oh, my word.
从来没有这样的先例
Entirely without precedent.
遗嘱确实是这么写的
This is what it says.
但是我是她的侄子 她唯一的继承人
But I’m her nephew, her only heir.
她怎么能把一切都留给一只猫
She can’t have left it all to a cat.
我 王子 城♥堡♥的新主人
I, Prince, the new lord of the castle?
干得漂亮 艾丽诺女士
Good show, Lady Eleanor.
哦 她真是好心人
Oh, bless her heart.
不可思议 我们翻身了
Can it be? We are delivered.
谢谢你 温斯顿
Thank you, Winston.
遗嘱明确说明你可以住在卡莱尔城♥堡♥
The will clearly states that you may stay on
而且每周你可以拿到
at Carlyle Castle and receive your usual stipend
呃 50英镑
of, uh… 50 pounds a week.
-才50英镑 -另外
– Fifty pounds?! – Upon Prince’s passing,
在王子过完他幸福漫长的一生后
after what we assume will be a long and happy life,
你就能继承城♥堡♥和土地
you will receive the castle, the land
并成为庄园的主人
and your title.
但是那个肥毛球起码还能活个十五年
But that fat ball of fur could last for another 15 years!
希望他长寿
Let us hope so.
这座城♥堡♥由富兰克林·卡莱尔勋爵
The castle was built over 600 years ago
在六百多年前建造
by Lord Franklin Carlyle.
主要建筑保持了中世纪晚期风格
Now, the initial structure is late medieval in style…
在西边 我们会建泳池和矿泉疗养池
In the west wing, we’ll put the pool and spa.
好的 那壁球场会建在哪儿
Yes, and where would the squash courts be?
哦 他来了
Oh, there he is!
-真不可思议 -哦 你好
– That’s unbelievable. – Oh, hello.
继续拍 不过 我没多少时间
Snap your photos. Unfortunately, I can but spare a few moments…
我说伙计 往边上站点好吗
Hey, buddy, do you mind stepping aside?
你挡着我拍那只猫了
I can’t get a good shot of the cat.
大家好 你们好
Greetings, all. Hello.
很高兴 很高兴见到大家
So glad. So very, very glad.
我是不是应该提醒你们 这是私人庄园
May I remind you this is private property?
哥门 你激动什么 这又不是你的地盘
Oh, relax, bro, it’s not like you own the place.
走着瞧
We shall see.
现在我给所有的皇家臣民隆重介绍
To all the royal subjects,
卡莱尔城♥堡♥的新主人
I give you the new possessor of Carlyle Castle:
王子十二世殿下
Prince the 12th!
致尔等
To one and all,
我保证 从今天起
I pledge, from this day forward,
我将以智慧和勇气来统治我的王国
to rule my kingdom with wisdom and valor.
只要我在位
And as long as I reign,
卡莱尔庄园广阔的天地
you shall continue to have safe haven
就永远是你们的避风港
here on the bountiful grounds of Carlyle.
完毕 谢谢
Thank you. That is all.
万岁
Hip-hip hooray!
王子万岁
Long live Prince!
我认为事情进行得非常顺利
I think that went frightfully well.
你觉得呢 温斯顿
Don’t you, Winny?
阁下 我必须提醒你
Sire, I hasten to remind you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!