I’m here in your country to break up a romance
破坏 呃 你们知道吗 破坏我住的那屋子的主人
between, uh, you know, the guy who owns the house
和一个出门在外的女孩子之间的浪漫
I live in and a girl who is way out of his league.
我知道无论你们拥有什么
I know that whatever it is
总有一些痛苦
that you have, there is some sort of affliction
让你们的眼睛里产生了这样透明的眼光
that produces this glazed look behind your eyes,
我希望你们战胜它
I hope you defeat it.
我很想带着你们每个人跟我一起回家
I wish I could take every one of you home with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会没命的
I killed.
真幽默 陛下 棒极了
Very funny, sire. Well done.
我觉得讲话很没有水准啊
I didn’t realize it was amateur hour.
王子怎么了
What’s up with Prince?
哦 他又沉醉于猫薄荷了
Oh, he’s on the catnip again.
等一下 伙伴们 我有新消息
Hold on, chaps! Have I got news for you!
什么消息 克劳迪亚斯
What’s the word, Claudius?
达吉斯将要拿畜棚开刀了
Dargis is going to bulldoze the barnyard
还要把我们都喂了游客
and feed us to the tourists.
他试试瞧
Let him try. He’ll have to deal
他将会尝尝这些拳头的滋味 对吧
with these fists of fury, won’t he, eh?
唉 真可怕
Well, that’s dreadful.
大家冷静一点
Calm yourselves, everybody.
只要王子在 我们都会没事的
We’re all right as long as Prince is alive.
呃 你个笨蛋 显然那只猫不是王子
Well, obviously that feline is not Prince, you idiots.
他从来就不是王子
He’s not even the cat formerly known as Prince.
他说的没错 你也知道
He’s right, you know.
等等 他不必一定要是王子
Wait, he doesn’t have to be Prince.
他只要看起来像就行了
He just has to look like him.
如果他能忽悠我 他也能忽悠那帮人
If he fooled me, he’ll fool them.
但是也要防范达吉斯对付这只猫 是吗
But what’s to stop Dargis from getting rid of this cat, too?
麦克兔说的没错
McBunny is right.
我们要不惜一切代价保护这只猫
We must protect this cat at all costs.
我们的命运押在他身上
Our fates rely on it.
乔恩·阿布库先生和太太
Mr. And Mrs. Jon Arbuckle.
丽姿·阿布库
Liz Arbuckle.
伊丽莎白·阿布库 对
Elizabeth Arbuckle. Yeah.
听着 你个笨蛋 出现了政♥变♥
Listen, you dolt. There’s been a coup d’etat.
可能会有人员清洗
Attempted murder most foul.
我是卡莱尔的第12世王子
I am Prince the 12th of Carlyle.
你却在那儿 狡猾而若有所思地看着
You there, with the wise and thoughtful look.

Hello.
去告诉这个人听 我被搞混了
Convince this man there’s been a mix-up.
加菲 我想请你参加我的婚礼
Garfield, I want you to be in my wedding party.
婚礼
Wedding party?!
你的嘴能装下一篮子花吗
Think you can hold a basket of flowers in your mouth?
去他的结婚 你个笨蛋
Enough with the grooming, you dunce.
我关心的是巨大的危机
My subjects face mortal jeopardy.
狗狗 过来
Dog, approach.
计划一下怎么逃走
We must plan my escape,
我得靠可爱的你行个方便
and I’m relying on your expedience and cunning.
好吧
Okeydokey.
得另想办法
New plan.
叫我的南瓜来 多嘴的家伙
Call my pumpkin, windbag.
我准备好要走了
I’m ready to roll.
走 去哪儿
Roll? Where to?
去旅馆 回到乔恩那儿
You know, to the hotel, toJon.
你的主人 就是为了他的新妻子而离开你的家伙
Your master, the one who’s leaving you for his new wife?
他不是离开我
He’s not leaving me.
其实是 暂时的神魂颠倒
It’s more of a… temporary insanity thing.
加菲 你的主人已经开始了新的生活
Garfield, your master’s started a new life.
你也该开始你的了
It’s time for you to begin yours.
来 我给你看些东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
你知道你的血管里流淌着什么吗
Do have any idea what runs through your veins?
昨天的大餐 我猜
Yesterday’s dinner, I guess.
王族的血液 陛下
Royal blood, sire.
你是失散已久的卡莱尔君王的继承人
You are the long-lost heir to the Carlyle throne.
你涮我
You kill me.
这些是你400年以来的祖先
These are your ancestors, dating back 400 years.
我的
Mine?
哇哦
Wow.
很像 我是个王室的猫
Like, I’m a royal cat?
嗯 当然
Well, of course.
你需要任何东西的时候只需要摇摇尾巴
And anything you need is only a flick of your tail away.
摇摇尾巴 嗯
A flick of my tail, huh?
那么 如果我说 把口水滴到脚上
So, if I said, drool on your foot…?
还行
Not bad.
边打滚边吹迪克斯的歌♥呢
How about roll over and whistle “Dixie”?
如何
How’s that?
不错 好了
Nice. All right.
来个难的 跳起来碰屋顶
Tough one: Jump up and touch the ceiling.
这个如何 陛下
How’s that, sire?
斗牛狗不会跳
小伙子 你没有够到
You don’t get up there too high
那么高 是吧
there, do you, fella?
这是你的御用寝室
I give you your royal bedchamber.
我可以在这儿打个盹 吔
I could do some snoozing here, yeah.
就算是国王也需要打个瞌睡
Even a king needs a catnap.
起床
Get up!
下来
Get down.
起床 这个孩子装着弹簧呢
Get up! This baby is spring-loaded.
你觉得他们为什么叫我
Why do you think they call me…
有高人
Highness…?
你还好吧 陛下
Are you all right? Sire?!
御用秋千
The royal trapeze?
那是给你拉铃的 殿下
That is how you ring, sire.
当你需要东西的时候就拉一下
You pull it whenever you require something.
-那时什么 -你的玩具小屋
– And what is that? – Your playhouse.
哦 我需要一个玩具小屋
Oh, I needed a playhouse.
在一个屋子里我又有一个屋子
I’ve got a house inside of a house.
这个城♥堡♥是不是让我的屁♥股♥显得太大了
Does this castle make my butt look a little too big?
像一个手套一样适合您
Fits you like a glove.
-哦 天哪 -什么
– Ooh! Blimey. – Pardon.
放得好 陛下 优美的音调 平缓的结束
Well struck, sire. Good tone, smooth finish.
喂 你是真心实意的那样说吗
Well, you took that in the best spirit, didn’t you?
我们要去看看厨房♥吗
Shall we have a look in the kitchen?
你是在说 厨房♥
Did I hear you say… the kitchen?
我们到了 你的厨房♥
Here we are. I present your cookery.
都是我的吗
All mine?
每一口饭菜
Every morsel,
到每一粒面包屑都是
down to the last crumb.
好的 很好
Okay. All right.
你可以叫我 殿下
You can just call me… Your Highness.
好 你可以把它放在任何地方
Yeah, you can just drop that anywhere.
好吧 我就对你直说了
All right, I’ll give it to you straight:
真让我失望
It’s disappointing.
甜甜圈太干了
Your doughnuts are dry
中间还没有洞
and don’t have holes in them,
咖啡太淡了 像茶一样
and your coffee’s so weak, it looks like tea.
我不指望 威敏斯特小姐
I don’t suppose, Miss Westminster,
你可以从你的繁忙生活中
you could find time in your busy life
为一个有钱的公爵抽出时间
for a wealthy duke.
达吉斯亲王 恐怕这句话应该我说
Lord Dargis, I’m afraid I’m taken.
我独身一人 在你身旁
As I am myself… by you.
哦 别介意我
Oh, don’t mind me.
我只不过是一个不可救药的老
I’m just an incorrigible old…
-猫 -什么
– Cat! – What?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing.
什么都没有 什么都没有
Nothing at all, nothing at all.
唉 已经到时间了吗
Gosh, is that the time already?
时间 我总是说
Time, I’ve always said,
像飞矢一般流逝
flies like an arrow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!