I’ve lost my bearings.
你必须尽快带我回到卡莱尔城♥堡♥
You must lead me with all due haste to the castle at Carlyle.
但是 首先你要帮我舔干净
But first, I require a bath.
来 过来
Here, come on.
你不是要我自己添掉吧
Do you expect me to lick myself?
加菲
Garfield?!
欧弟 你们怎么会在这
Odie? Wh… What are you doing here?
加菲 加菲是个什么玩意
Garfield? What the devil is a Garfield?
我该拿你们怎么办呢
What am I going to do with you guys?
你们知道如果我丢了你们
Do you know how bad I would feel
我会多难过吗
if I lost you here?
从现在开始
From now on,
我不会离开你们的 好吗
I’m not letting you out of my sight, okay?
哦 天啊
Oh, dear heaven.
为什么总是猫而不是狗
Why is it the weird ones
让人出乎意料
always go for the cat and not the dog?
哦 哥们 你该洗洗了
Oh! Bath time for you, buddy.
嗯 那是一天以来我听到最好的消息
Well, that’s the best news I’ve heard all day.
那条狗好像不怎么聪明 对吧
The dog’s not very bright, is he?
你要把我带到哪儿去
Where are you taking me?
可爱的地方
Is it somewhere lovely?
特别的地方
Somewhere special?

Mmm!

Ah!
喂 马里奥·安德雷
Hey, Mario Andretti.
你开上反道了
You’re drivir on the wrong side of the road,
我也已经把整个派放进了肚子
and I’ve got an entire pie in my stomach.
别担心 王子
Don’t worry, Prince.
我们回到卡莱尔以后你会感觉好些的
You’ll feel better when we get back to Carlyle.
哦 不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me.
是的 你好 我是霍布斯
Yes, hello. Hobbs here.
啊 霍布斯 我是曼弗雷德·达吉斯
Ah, Hobbs, this is Manfred Dargis here.
发生了一件骇事
A terrible thing has happened.
王子失踪了
Prince is missing.
我们搜遍了每一处
We’ve searched everywhere.
王子失踪了
Prince is missing?
-失踪 -真叫人意外的事件
Missing?! – This is a rather sudden development,
-你不觉得吗 -嗯 事实上 这也不奇怪
– don’t you think? – Well, actually, it’s quite common.
对于遗产继承人的缺席 或者就这个事件而言
In the absence, or in this case, the death of an owner,
一只猫的死 会让事情
it can be quite
变得蹊跷和晕头转向 我是说
confusing and disorienting to a cat… I mean,
让我们面对该事件吧 毕竟 猫的大脑只有泡泡糖般大小
let’s face it, they have brains the size of a gum ball.
可是
All the same,
我对这件事持怀疑的态度
this seems rather fishy to me.
我才不关心你怎么看
I don’t particularly care what it seems to you.
法律上 由于他不在了
Legally, since he is gone,
卡莱尔财产名义上应该归我了
the title of the Carlyle estate falls to me.
我有什么说的不正确吗
Am I not correct?
呃 确实 不错
Uh, yes, very well.
再见
Good-bye.
他正在谋划些什么
He’s up to something.
他对于财产已经有某些计划了
He’s got some plan for the estate,
我想弄清是什么
and I want to find out what.
啊 艾比·威敏斯特小姐 我猜
Ah, Miss Abby Westminster, I presume.
达吉斯阁下 我非常荣幸
Lord Dargis, an absolute pleasure.
您好
Hello.
我非常高兴的看到
I’m so pleased you’ve shown
您对于我们的小小企业持有兴趣
such an interest in our little enterprise.
嗯 我的投资者非常感兴趣
Well, my investors are very interested.
干杯 亲爱的
Cheers, dear.
为我们长久的合作
To a long-lasting business relationship.
为卡莱尔旅游胜地和温泉疗养地
To Carlyle Resort and Spa.
请允许我为您介绍一下我的梦想
Allow me to introduce you to my dream.
这是什么
What’s this?
艺术级的温泉疗养地
State-of-the-art spa,
冥想花♥园♥以及 当然
meditation garden and, of course,
奢华的高级公♥寓♥
luxury condominium.
但是林地和畜棚场怎么办
But what of the woodland and barnyard areas?
我来
Allow me.
如果你愿意
If you would…
哦 太聪明了
Oh. Very clever.
不再有林地
No woodland,
不再有畜棚场
no barnyard area.
嗖 没了
Whoosh… gone!
那些动物你打算怎么办
So what will you do with all the animals?
这么说吧
Let’s just say
我们不赶走它们 而是
those we don’t chase off, we will serve up
成为端给客人的菜肴
to the guests.
我必须马上警告其他人
I must alert the others at once.
司机 靠边停
Bus driver, pull it over.
我有一整个派的嗝要打 怕弄坏了你的窗子
I got a pie belch coming that might break your windows.

Ah.
来 王子
Come on, Prince.
好 好 我过去是叫王子
Yeah, yeah, I used to be known as Prince.
现在你可以只称呼我加
Now you can just call me Ga…

…arfield.
哇哦
Wow.
要好好看看这堆垃圾
Get a load of this dump.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有宠物门 嗯
No pet door, huh?
不会吧 我能听到自己的脚步声
Holy cow, I can hear my footsteps.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom?! Dad?!
我回来了
I’m home!
是您啊殿下
Your Highness.
你在跟我说话吗 小青蛙
You talking to me, froggy?
是我 您值得信赖的仆人
It’s me, your trusty servant,
-温斯顿 -喂
– Winston. – Hey.
警告你 我从不公平交手
Warning: I don’t fight fair.
我会又抓又咬
I scratch, and I bite.
放松点 陛下
It’s all right, sire.
一切都好了
All is well now.
您回到家了
You’re home.

Home?
什么 隐居的家 快乐的家
What, retirement home? Happy home?
哪儿 呃 这里是什么
Where, uh, what is this?
一所精神病院
Is this an insane asylum?
我被绑♥架♥了
Am I being kidnapped?
真幽默 陛下
Very funny, sire.
您忠实的臣民在等着您
Your loyal subjects await you.
他们需要您话语的安慰
They need to be comforted by your words.
喂 我说
Hey, trust me,
多嘴的家伙 没门儿
windbag, there’s no way
我怎么能对一帮陌生人发表演说
I’m going to give a speech to a bunch of strangers.
而后 当然 等您说完
And then, of course, following your words,
会有一顿皇室大餐
a royal feast.
我想我会在两分钟内搞定演说
I think I’m just going to do a tight two minutes.
看看那样能不能安抚好他们 好吧
See if that will calm them down, okay?
安静
Oyez!
安静
Oyez!
第12世王子已经回来了
Prince the 12th has returned.
多嘴的家伙
Thank you, windbag,
谢谢你充满口水的介绍
for that slobbering introduction.
大家好
Hello, everybody!

Hey.
-听好 -哦
– Listen up. – Ooh.
这是一次接见还是观光
Is this an audience or a landscape?
好吧 很高兴回到这个
Okay. Great to be back here
宫殿里
at the palace.
我放眼望去
I look out and I see
看到一群住在畜棚的动物
a sea of dumb barnyard animals.
我到你们国家来是为了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!