Home 爱情电影 君子协定(1947)

君子协定(1947)

0
君子协定(1947)

Um, no. They all decided to go to Hot Springs at the last moment.
我想我跟你说过
I thought I mentioned it.
简 我想跟你说句心里话
Jane, dear, I’m in this just as deeply as Phil.
我的感觉和他一样地强烈
I feel just as strongly about it as he does.
亲爱的 这是什么意思
But, darling, what do you mean?
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
他们都是上等人 不和犹太人来往 你明白吗
Just a little careful screening? Just the safe ones?
胡说 你也陷到那文章里去了
Oh, darling, you’re mad. You’re getting a little hipped on this series, too.
格林先生
Mr. Green, tell me,
你是不是先有一个观点然后再将它写出来
tell me, do you get your ideas first and then write
或者是先写一个东西然后再有你的观点呢
or do you write first and then get your ideas?
呃 我 我恐怕不大明白你的意思
Well, I… I’m afraid I don’t think I quite understand what you mean.
对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me.
亲爱的 恐怕我们得走了
Darling, I’m afraid I’m going to have to spirit you away for a minute. Oh?
– 请原谅 失陪了 – 好吧 宝贝儿
– Would you excuse us? – Why, certainly, my dear.
你们俩真是天生的一对儿
You make such a charming couple.
我祝你们永远幸福
And we all wish you great happiness.
– 谢谢你 – 我待会儿就回来
– Thank you. Thank you. – We’ll be right back.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no!
– 凯茜 – 简
– Kathy? – Jane?
你等一下 你们要去哪儿
Kathy, wait a minute. Where are you going?
我和菲尔要消失一会儿
Phil and I are going to disappear for a minute.
我要带他去看一看♥房♥♥子
I want to show him the house before it gets dark.
而且我们要换换空气
And we both need a breather.
那倒是 菲尔连喘气的机会都没有
Of course. Give us all a chance to talk about Phil without whispering.
他已经赢得了大家的心 你厌倦了吗 菲尔
But he’s won everybody. Has it been awful, Phil?
没有 我还想听呢
No, I’m coming back for more.
哈利说 这多少有些像脑子大洗劫
Good boy. Harry says this sort of thing is a kind of mental bankruptcy,
不过我们女人喜欢这样 是不是 凯茜
but we women love it, don’t we, Kathy?
当然 走吧 亲爱的
We certainly do. Come on, darling.
回头见
See you later. Goodbye.
你干嘛这么急急忙忙地要把我拉走呢
I feel pretty much of a fool over the fuss I kicked up beforehand.
你没有必要介意哪些人来参加聚会
Can’t imagine why Jane even bothered to ask if I’d lay off for the party.
所有的人都问到了我的这篇文章 我觉得这没事儿
They all asked about the series, thought it was fine.
我刚好可以了解他们的看法
Not one lifted eyebrow in the bunch.
嘿 莱斯小姐 你没有听我说话
Hey, Miss Lacy, you’re not even listening.
你说得对 我正在想呢
That’s right. I was thinking about you, how wonderful you are.
亲爱的 你简直棒极了
Darling, there it is.
你不觉得应该抱我跨过这门槛吗
Aren’t you supposed to carry me across the threshold or something?
除非你拒绝和我结婚
That’s only if you refuse to marry me,
否则的话 我就把你抱起来扔出去
in which case I take you and throw you in.
呃 真是漂亮
Well, it’s lovely.
你说呢 而且这么地安静
It has a kind of quiet all its own.
都是你自己布置的
Did you do it all yourself?
这一切都是的
Every bit of it.
你来看看婴儿室
We can redo the nursery.
比尔和我曾经想要一个孩子
That was when Bill and I hoped we’d have a child.
汤姆他可以住在这儿
Could be Tom’s room.
你觉得怎么样
Will he like the country, Phil?
他会高兴坏的
He’ll be crazy about it.
你和比尔在这儿住了多久
You and Bill live here long?
我们从来没有在这儿住过
Bill and I have never lived here.
从来没有
Never? Why not?
这很难解释清楚
Well, it’s hard to explain.
我深深地爱着这个房♥子 亲爱的
I love this house deeply,
于是我就开始装♥修♥它
and I started to build it
但是比尔却和我分手了
when things first began to go wrong between Bill and me.
从此 这对我来说 就成了一种象征
And somehow it became a symbol to me of many things.
象征着你受到了很大的伤害
Sometimes when you’re troubled and hurt,
却无法进行回击
you pour yourself into things that can’t hurt back.
你明白这些吗
Can you understand that?
当然
Sure.
我自己也有过这种经历
I’ve done it myself with work.
我把所有的希望都寄托在了这个地方
Well, I poured all my hopes into this place,
完工的时候
and when it was finished,
我知道我和比尔就已经完全结束了
I somehow knew that Bill and I were finished.
我知道 我无法和一个我不爱的人生活在这里
I knew I couldn’t live here with someone I didn’t really love.
这对我不仅仅是 不仅仅是房♥子 我的产业
It was always more than just a house to me, a place I owned.
而是我所有的希望
It meant everything I hoped for,
婚姻 孩子 美好的生活
marriage, children, good life.
我知道我不能一个人生活在这儿
I knew I couldn’t live here alone. I knew that for sure.
那你从来没住过
And you’ve never lived here at all?
没有 谁也没有
No, never. No one has.
我回来的时候总是住在姐姐家里
I stay up at Jane’s, and I come down here
然后有时候过来看一看
and walk through the house,
悄悄地拉起窗帘儿
poke at the curtains a bit, sit out here.
我有时候非常地讨厌它 非常地讨厌
And for a long while, I hated it, really hated it.
总是排解不了
But I could never let it go,
我也不知道为什么
and now I know why.
我昨天晚上到这儿来的时候
I was right not to settle for second best.
心里激动极了 因为我的心中充满了希望
I was right to keep hoping, because it’s all come true.
亲爱的 我们在这儿会非常的幸福
Darling, you and I are going to be so happy here.
这房♥子和我 一直在等你
This house and I, we were waiting for you.
我一直在等你 你知道吗
I was always waiting for you, I think.
咖啡 咖啡 咖啡
Coffee, coffee, coffee.
安 把奶油拿来 还有牛奶
Anne, will you bring the cream and the mints?
– 牛奶 在哪儿 – 就在这儿
– Mints? Where? – Right there.
戴维 你想喝什么咖啡
How do you want your coffee, Dave?
– 纯咖啡 – 很好
– Black? – Fine.
你干嘛不演奏一下那曲子
Why don’t you play that piece that you know,
这将成为一个非常美好的夜晚
dear, and make it a perfect evening?
她弹得好极了
You know, she plays beautifully.
亲爱的 你总是认为我弹得好 其实我
Darling, you keep on thinking I play beautifully.
你是弹得好嘛
Well, you do.
– 安 请把收音机打开好吗 – 好的 好的
– Anne, would you put the radio on? – Sure. Okay.
看你们俩 离婚礼还有两天时间呢
You know something, Anne, these two act like an old married couple,
却表现得像老夫老妻 这有点儿出格了吧
and two days before the wedding. It’s kind of indecent.
让人看了泄气
And depressing.
你至少应该时不时在众人面前
At least give a little nervous flutter once in a while, Kathy,
表现得有些羞涩
or the bellboys won’t make jokes to each other
要不然别人就会拿你当笑柄
as they carry up your bags.
去哪度蜜月
Well, is the honeymoon place a secret?
这可是个秘密 我们准备去…
Mmm. Big dark secret. We’re going to the White…
别告诉他 免得他捣乱
Don’t tell him where. He’s nosy.
他会突然冒出来
Liable to turn up at odd hours
自称是什么侦探什么的
pretending he’s the house detective.
太好了
Oh, I’d love that.
其实我们一直想告诉你们
I’ve always wanted to tell a house detective what for, haven’t you?
我们想去费尔弥饭店
We’re going to Flume Inn. Do you know it?
什么 费尔弥 度蜜月
What? Flume Inn on your honeymoon?
你不是开玩笑吧
Oh, no, you wouldn’t. You’re kidding.
我不是
No, we’re not.
费尔弥饭店怎么了
Well, what’s the matter with Flume Inn?
噢 那个地方有限制
Well, it’s restricted, that’s all.
有限制
Restricted?
亲爱的 对不起 我没有想到情况是这样的
Darling, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize when I sent the wire.
没关系 这不是你的过错
Oh, that’s all right, baby. It’s not your fault.
原来是这样 有限制
So that’s how it is. Restricted.
你能肯定吗 安 你在那儿住过
Are you sure, Anne? Have you been there recently?
没有 但我能肯定
No, and I’m sure.
如果他们确认了我们预定的房♥间
But they confirmed the reservation.
我不会放过他们
I’m not going to let them off the hook.
亲爱的 我们可以住到别的地方去…
Darling, we can open the cottage. We won’t have to tell Jane…
是啊是啊 我们总有别的地方可以住
Oh, sure, sure. You can always go somewhere.
几个势利的小人又算得了什么呢
Those nasty little snobs aren’t worth fretting over.
除了沉默以外我们还能做什么呢
There must be something to do besides accepting this.
你斗不过他们的 菲尔
You can’t pin them down, Phil.
唯一能做的就是写进你的文章里
They never say it straight out or put it in writing.
那样他们就会收敛一些 从来都是这样
They’ll worm out of it one way or another. They usually do.
菲尔 汤姆的电♥话♥ 他好像很害怕
Phil. It’s Tom. He wants you. He sounds frightened.
喂 汤姆 什么事儿