I’m saying I’m Jewish, and it works.
你真傻
Why, you fool.
你 你这是疯了
You crazy fool.
这能管用
And it’s working?
管用 非常管用
It works. it works too well.
我不断碰到不愉快的事 因为他们不喜欢我的气味儿
I’ve been having my nose rubbed in it and I don’t like the smell.
是啊 我能想象得到
Yeah. I can guess.
你并不是生活在真空中
You’re not insulated yet, Phil.
每次都是全新的感觉
It’s new every time, so the impact
所以对你造成的影响一定很大
must be quite a business on you.
你是说我这样做不行吗
You mean you get indifferent to it in time?
不是 可你把一辈子的事集中到几个星期中
No, but you’re concentrating a lifetime thing into a few weeks.
当然每天都会有不愉快的事情了
You’re making the thing happen every day. Going out to meet it.
这些事并没有区别
The facts are no different, Phil.
只是平常我们远距离观看 所以你感到更痛苦 更难
It just telescopes it, makes it hurt more.

Hello?
不是 对不起
No. Sorry.
电♥话♥打错了
Wrong number.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
没什么了不起的
No. It’s just one of those things.
看样子我还是一个人过好
I’m probably wiser staying on my own.
独居了七年已经没有了结婚的欲望
After seven years alone, you lose the instinct for marriage.
胡说
Baloney.
你和卡罗尔在一起也经常闹一点儿别扭吗
You and Carol ever get off on tangents much’?
当然了
Who doesn’t?
我也经常生她的气
Go on and call her, you big dope.
就算她错了 这又怎么样呢
So, you’re right, and she’s wrong. So what?
她就应该先给你打电♥话♥吗
So she has to telephone you first?
这规矩谁定的 最高法♥院♥吗
Who makes such rules, the Supreme Court?
去给她打个电♥话♥ 道声歉吧
Go on and call her and stop licking your wounds.
听着
Listen.
你五点半到六点之间到办公室找我
Meet me at the office between 5:30 and 6:00.
我给她打电♥话♥ 然后叫上安·德芙琳
I’ll phone her. I’ll get Anne Dettrey.
我的一个同事
She’s a girl who works at the office.
然后我们晚上好好聚一聚
We’ll have a big celebration.
太好了
Okay.
可以想象 我再次结婚
Hey, can you imagine what it’s gonna be like me married again,
你和卡罗尔也搬来后 我们的生活会是什么样子
you and Carol here, all of us together? How about that, huh?
这就会像我们从前
First, I’ve got to imagine a roof
美好的时光 你去吧
over Carol’s head. Go on. Get going.
我也要去找房♥子了
I’m going to start looking right away.
我们要等多久
How long do we have to wait?
桌子一出来我就安排给你们 先生
I’ll take you to your table as soon as it’s ready, sir.
那些人怎么没等就有桌子了
How about these other people? They’re getting in without waiting.
他们预定了
They had reservations, sir.
我们应该向谁预定
Who do you have to know to get a reservation?
向我 女士
Me, madam.
我说 我在等一个电♥话♥
Oh, Captain, I’m expecting a call. I left word that I’m here.
如果电♥话♥打来请告诉我 我就在那儿
Will you call me when it comes? Down at the end.
– 您贵姓 – 菲尔·格林
– Your name, sir? – Phil Green.
– 好的 先生 – 谢谢
– Yes, sir. – Thanks.
– 你去过巴黎吗 – 去过
– Have you ever been to Paris? – Yes, I have.
嗯 蒙帕那大道上有家非常不错的餐馆
Well, there’s a lovely restaurant on the Boulevard Montparnasse
– 是的 – 我们在那儿美美地吃了一顿
– Yes. – and we had delicious pressed duck.
是真的吗
Anyone we know?
– 我们正在谈巴黎的经历 – 是吗
– Know what I’m having, gentlemen? – What?
他不相信我的话
More fun than you can shake a stick at.
你写个申请 我可以给你做个简单的分♥析♥
You want me to send the waiter out to get a stick just for a test?
不用 谢谢 我也不知道怎么回事儿
No, thanks. None of those things work for me.
有一次我冲着雨伞微笑 结果人人都看着我
Once I tried to let a smile be my umbrella. I got awful wet.
另外一次 我噘了一星期的嘴
Another time, I kept a stiff upper lip for about a week.
大家都以为我美容搞砸了
People just thought I was having my face lifted.
请告诉我
Tell me something, gentlemen,
为什么现在我所遇到的有魅力的男人
tell me why it is that every man who seems attractive these days
不是已经结了婚 就是有了意中人
is either married or barred on a technicality?
你时机掌握得不对 可你的感觉棒极了
Your timing is rotten, but your instincts are just great.
为我的感觉干杯
Here’s to my instinct.
对不起
Pardon me.
对不起
Oh, pardon me.
知道吗 我不喜欢军官
You know, I don’t like officers.
我也不喜欢 我不怪你
Well, neither do I. I don’t blame you.
你叫什么 伙计
What’s your name, bud?
戴维·戈尔曼 你叫什么
Dave. Dave Goldman. What’s yours?
你别管我叫什么
Never mind what my name is.
我不喜欢军官
I told you I don’t like officers.
尤其不喜欢犹太佬
I especially don’t like them if they’re yids.
对不起 先生 他有什么不顺心的事就会胡说的
Sorry, sir. He’s terrible when he gets all tanked up. Sorry.
快走吧 别去管他了
What’s the matter with you, anyway? Come on, leave him alone.
快走
Let’s take a walk.
算了 坐吧
Come on. Sit down.
别发火了 伙计
Take it easy, boy.
我非常抱歉 先生 他不会再打扰你了
I’m terribly sorry this happened, sir. He won’t bother you again.
我要告诉你 你的电♥话♥
I was just coming over to tell you there’s a call for you.
电♥话♥ 格林先生 是位女士
Telephone, Mr. Green. A lady.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
好了 我们吃吧
Come on, let’s eat, Anne.
– 是格林先生的电♥话♥吗 – 是的
– You have a caller for Mr. Green? – Yeah.
喂 凯茜 你在哪儿
Hello, Kathy? Where are you?
我在我姐姐这儿
I’m up at Jane’s.
我已经把事情跟她谈好了
I came up to have it out with her.
一切安排好了之后我才给你打电♥话♥的
I couldn’t call you until I’d fixed everything up.
亲爱的 我表现好极了
Darling, I was wonderful.
我说了你想要我说的一切
I said all the things you would have wanted me to say.
你会为我感到骄傲的
You would have been proud of me.
我把一切都向他们解释清楚了
Why can I make myself clear to Jane and Harry
就像你自己向他们解释一样地清楚
when it’s you I want to be clear with?
噢 我告诉过你 宝贝 我有时候真是个蠢货
Well, I told you, baby, sometimes I can be such a solemn fool.
很难相处
I’m hard to get along with.
聚会定在明天 你坐三点钟的火车来
The party’s tomorrow. Will you take the 3:00 train?
我会在车站等你
And I’ll be waiting for you at the station.
噢 亲爱的 给你打电♥话♥我又可以活过来了
Darling, I can breathe again now that I’ve talked with you.
我都等不到明天了
I can scarcely wait until tomorrow.
晚安 宝贝儿
Good night, baby.
嘿嘿 凯茜 我爱你 亲爱的
Oh, Kathy, I love you, darling.
我也爱你 比以前更爱
And I love you more than ever.
再见
Goodbye.
噢 亲爱的 你好吗
Welcome to Darien. How are you?
快点儿 都等着你呢
Oh, hurry, Harris. Come on, they’re parched.
你母亲一定会为你感到骄傲的 格林先生
Your mother must be so proud of you, Mr. Green.
承蒙夸奖 希望她会的
Well, yes, I hope so.
你们聊吧
You enjoying yourself, Phil?
– 我在这儿很愉快 – 噢 简…
– Having a fine time. – Oh, Jane…
你的母亲喜欢你写的文章吗
Does your mother just adore everything you write?
不都喜欢
Well, not everything. No, not exactly.
但是我希望她
Oh, she must.
我说有些人的运气就是好
Some people have all the luck. Yes, he’s kind of nice.
好 如果山里面有这样好的东西
Nice? If I thought there were any more around like that,
我会一个人赤手空拳地抓回来一个
I’d go up into the hills myself and catch him with my bare hands.
我也会的
Oh, you would? Yes, I would.
噢 亲爱的 你们要住几天
My dear, he’s divine. How long was he around loose?
大概三天
About three days.
不介意我把凯茜带走吧
Mind if I steal Kathy away?
你真漂亮
Jane, you look beautiful.
你也是 这聚会很成功 是吗
So do you. It’s a wonderful party, isn’t it, dear?
非常成功 亲爱的 巴兹汉家怎么还没有来
It’s going beautifully, my dear. I haven’t seen the Bascoms.
他们没跟你说吗
Oh, didn’t I tell you,
吉姆来电♥话♥说 有事来不了了
Joe called and said he had that dreadful arthritis he’s always
并说非常的抱歉
getting and they said they were so sorry.
奥里兹和波里兹家的人
And where are the Howards and the Berlicks?
会来吗
Or are they coming later for dinner?
嗯 不会 他们突然决定去温泉了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!