Home 悬疑电影 失踪宝贝(2007)

失踪宝贝(2007)

0
失踪宝贝(2007)

我要保护它 – 我也有要保护的东西
This has to be protected. – I got things to protect, too.
听我说! – 好的 瑞米
Listen to me! – All right, Remy.
你要是离开那间屋子 就是我的敌人
You leave that house, you’re an enemy to me.
相信我 好吗? – 不!相信我
Just trust me, all right? – No! Trust me!
在我家乡 人们把秘密带到棺材里!
Where I come from, you die with your secrets!
你认识瑞米多久了?
How long have you known Remy?
布里桑特侦探?就在…
Detective Bressant? Just in…
阿曼达的调查中认识他的
Met him through the investigation of Amanda.
就这样? – 是的
That’s it? – Yeah.
你认识瑞米多久了?
How long you known Remy?
这是干什么?
What is this?
现在有互联网了 莱昂内尔
They got the Internet, now, Lionel.
你知道镇上的每个人相互都认识
You know how it is in town. Everybody knows everybody.
不 不是每个人都相互认识
No. Everybody don’t know everybody.
你想说什么? – 你为什么撒谎?
What’re you talking about? – Why you lying?
我没有
I’m not.
你在我们见面的第一天就撒了个弥天大谎
You bragged about taking a hard bust on the first day we met you.
不 我没有 – 放屁
No, I didn’t. – Bullshit.
你隐瞒了一些事情 莱昂内尔 你最好说出来
You’re hiding something, Lionel, and you better fucking tell it,
因为是你来到我们家 要我们帮你
’cause you came to our house and you asked us for help.
我们千辛万苦去救阿曼达
And we killed ourselves trying to save Amanda.
我现在知道你有事瞒着我
And I know you ain’t being 100% with me right now,
你撒的谎让我真的很生气
and it’s really fucking pissing me off that you’re lying,
所以你最好快点打断我 我就要失去…
so you better interrupt me at any time, ’cause I’m about to lose…
好的 好 好 不要心脏病发作
Okay. Fine, fine. All right? Don’t have a heart attack.
我没有跟你说实话
I haven’t been honest with you.
那不是什么值得骄傲的事情
It’s just not something I’m proud of. You know?
有一天我在酒吧斗殴
I got in a bar fight back in the day.
对方的头骨被打破了
The other guy cracked his skull.
在对打的时候 我肯定说过 “我要杀了你”
At some point, I must’ve said, “I’ll kill you.”
我因为故意伤害被捕 我交待的情节和对方不一样
So they had me up for attempted. It’s my word against this other guy’s.
目击者证实了我说的话 陪审团相信了他
Witness testified to my version and the jury believed him.
因为他是个警♥察♥ – 是的 他为我作证
‘Cause he was a cop. – Yeah, he testified for me.
你就是这样认识了布里桑特侦探
So you knew Detective Bressant.
我们不是特别要好的朋友 – 但你撒了谎
It’s not like we were best friends. – But you lied.
你为什么叫瑞米帮忙? – 他是个警♥察♥
Why did you call Remy? – He’s a cop.
那不是你叫他帮忙的原因 莱昂内尔 – 得了
That’s not why you called him, Lionel. – Come on.
你家地方很小 他们吵架你都听得见
It’s a small place. You heard them arguing.
他们吵得很响 – 谁?谁…谁…
They were being loud. – Who? Who… Who…
所以你叫了瑞米 你和他绑♥架♥阿曼达来勒索你妹妹
So you called Remy, and you and him took Amanda to blackmail your sister.
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
我不知道 莱昂内尔 我真不知道
I don’t know, Lionel. I really don’t know.
也许是因为 虽然你”浪子回头”这么多年
Maybe because after all the “I put the fucking plug in the jug,”
虽然你又是”细数主恩” 又是”嘴上积德”
and the “count your blessings” and the “watch your language,”
其实你还是和其他人一样
you’re just like everybody else.
看到一袋钱就想得到它
You saw a bag of money and you wanted it.
你认为可以逃过法网
And you thought you could get away with it.
但是碧通知了媒体 把事情搞大了
But Bea called the media and made a big thing of it.
接着她找了我们 你就傻眼了
And then she called us, and then you were fucked.
这个案子结了 帕特里克 这个案子结了
The case is closed, Patrick. The case is closed.
贩毒的海地人是栽赃的好对象
Coke-dealing Haitian’s a pretty easy target for a frame.
莱昂内尔? – 劳驾
Lionel? – Excuse me.
看着我 – 好的 劳驾
Look at me. – Okay. Excuse me.
你抓了你的外甥女 然后嫁祸给一个黑人
You took your niece, and you laid it off on a black guy.
劳驾 – 莱昂内尔 告诉我发生了什么
Pardon me. – Lionel, tell me what happened.
服务员能来一下吗?
Can I get some service?
好的
Yeah.
干什么?
What?
三杯顺风威士忌 一瓶tallboy – 好的
Three shots of Cutty and a tallboy. – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我想一下
Just give me a second.
二十三年不算短 对吗?
Twenty-three years is something, right?
继续
Go.
我过来照看阿曼达 她和往常一样孤单
I come up to check on Amanda. She was alone as usual.
海琳和雷回家时 我正给她讲故事
I was reading her a story when Helene and Ray come home.
他们不知道我在那里
They didn’t know I was there.
别鬼叫了 我女儿在那里睡觉
Stop fucking yelling, my daughter’s sleeping in there.
他们开始讲要怎样私吞那个毒贩的钱
They started talking about how they’d robbed this drug dealer.
你知道如果他发现了会做什么吗?
You know what he’s fucking gonna do if he finds out?
钱怎么办?
What’s the monkey gonna do?
哦 你知道… – 我不…
Oh, you know… – I’m not…
他们说要离开这个州
And they were talking about leaving the state.
所以我打电♥话♥给瑞米 告诉了他
So I called Remy and told him.
另外一个毒贩到了纳舒厄 带着可♥卡♥因♥…
There’s another drug run up to Nashua. Taking cocaine…
然后呢?
And then what?
我们带走了她
We took her.
瑞米定了这个计划 看上去很简单
Remy laid out this plan. It seemed easy.
我们带走她 逼海琳和雷把钱吐出来
We take her, force Helene and Ray to cough up the cash,
然后放她回去
then we put her back. You know?
阿曼达在乡下度过一个周末
Amanda gets to spend a weekend in the country.
我妹妹尝到一个教训
My sister learns a lesson.
该死的 这样一来人人都有收获
And fuck it, everybody gets paid on top of it.
拿奶酪这种人的钱我问心无愧
I got no problem taking money from a guy like Cheese.
警♥察♥那边有他们应付
They were gonna handle the cops.
但是 碧 她急疯了
But Bea, she went nuts.
开始通知报纸 雇用你
Started calling the papers. Hired you.
莱昂内尔不希望我来这 现在你们还不想接这份工作?
Lionel don’t want me coming here, now you don’t want the job?
但是你找到了钱 结果阿曼达和钱都在他们手里了
But once you found the money, they had Amanda and the money.
所以他们决定做一笔假交易给你看
So they decided to set up a fake exchange for you to witness.
他们买♥♥通克里斯·穆伦 在采石场陷害奶酪
They got Chris Mullen to set up Cheese at the quarry.
1万5千美金和一个当老大的机会
15K and a chance to be the boss.
奶酪明白了是怎么回事
Cheese figured out what was happening.
虽然为时已晚 他还是开了枪
Even though it was too late, he started shooting.
慌乱中
Panicking.
她就掉下去了 我是说 她就…
And she just fell. I mean, she just…
掉了下去
She fell in.
她没了
She’s gone.
那是一个意外 只是一个意外
It was an accident. It was just an accident.
她是你妹妹的孩子
She was your sister’s kid, Lionel.
你妹妹的孩子 – 你以为我不想她?
Your sister’s child. – You think I don’t miss her?
比起海琳 她更像我的孩子
She was more my kid than Helene’s.
去年夏天 海琳和道蒂 带阿曼达去了海滩
Last summer, Helene and Dottie took Amanda to the beach.
那天真的很热 阿曼达睡着了
It was a real hot day. Amanda fell asleep.
她们把她留在车里 自己奔向沙滩
They left her in the car while they go off into the dunes,
和别人一起抽大♥麻♥
smoke a doobie with some guys.
两个小时
Two hours.
阿曼达差点被烤熟了
Amanda literally roasted.
她才三岁
She was three.
后来 我抱着她 试图帮她入睡
Later on, I was holding her, trying to help her get to sleep.
我的小阿曼达 她太热了
My little Amanda, she was so hot.
就像刚从炉子里出来的
She felt like something just come out of the oven.
就像罐焖肉一样
Like a fucking pot roast.
所以不要替我妹妹难过
So don’t feel too sorry for my sister.
因为她除了自己从没关心过任何人
Because she never gave a shit about anyone but herself.
伙计 打开保险柜 快
Bartender. Open the safe. Now.
每个人都闭嘴 别吵 趴在地上 趴在地上!
Everybody needs to shut up and stay calm. On the floor. On the floor!
手抱头 快 – 哦 天哪
Hands on your head. Do it. – Oh, my God.
每个人都要静下来 一分钟里完成
Everybody stays calm, this’ll be over in a minute.
嘿 你知道这个酒吧是谁的吗 混♥蛋♥?
Hey, do you know whose bar this is, shithead?
你可以放聪明点 全看你的了
Or you can get wise, it’s up to you.
你们说了什么?
What did you say?
你很喜欢嚼舌头 嗯?
You’re a talker, huh?
再说啊 他妈的
Just keep revving, motherfucker.
照他说的做 他有枪
Don’t antagonize him. He’s got a gun.
哦 继续说呵 – 我一个字也没说
Oh, just keep yapping away. – I didn’t say nothing.
你应该学会闭嘴
You should learn to keep your mouth shut.
看在上帝的份上闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up, for Christ’s sake.
再说啊 伙计 – 我一个字都没说
Just keep talking, pal. – I didn’t say nothing.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
该死的 – 瑞米·布里桑特
Fuck! – Remy Bressant.