我有更好的给你 伙计
I got something better for you, buddy.
你叫我帮你找些人
You asked me to find some people for you.
我想我找到他们了
I think I found them.
你要带我进什么地方?
What you getting me into?
你不再追查科温·厄尔了吗?
You don’t give a fuck about this Corwin Earle dude no more?
那个肥婊♥子♥和那个老甲鱼就在那里
Yo, ’cause the fat bitch and the old dude are in there.
我的人不知道那个恋童癖的下落
My man didn’t know about the diddler.
和我一起进去 给我打掩护
Come in with me. Watch my side.
我们会查明那个王八蛋是不是也在
We’ll find out if this motherfucker’s in there.
你知道吗 帕特里克?
You know what, Patrick?
如果你不想进去 你不必进去
If you don’t wanna come in, you don’t have to come in.
如果你不想进去 就算了
If you don’t wanna come in, fuck it.
走吧
Let’s go.
猜下是谁?
Guess who?
杰罗姆·米勒? – 不 是白粉大仙来了
Jerome Miller? – No, it’s the coke fairy.
开门 – 我的钱在这里
Open up. – I got the money right here.
老狗 你想在这该死的门口给我钱?
Marmaduke, you think you’re gonna hand me money on a fucking porch?
开门
Open the door.
他是谁?
Who’s he?
他是你老爹 快开门!
He’s your father. Open the fucking door!
当心 – 好 伙计!
Look out. – Okay, man!
别激动!别激动!
Chill! Chill!
你们成立了一支乐队?
What are you guys, starting a band?
没有人成立乐队
No one’s starting a band.
试下这个
It’s a taste.
老头用的可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine for the old man.
该死的
Fucking Christ.
你还要我帮你把这些零钱换成整的?
Want me to change a roll of quarters for you, too?
我告诉过你 他们来这的时候要跟我说
I told you to tell me when they got here!
他们刚来
They just got here.
你已经吸了一些 – 这是给我尝味道的
You already did some! – It was a taste bag.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
数一下这叠钱
Here, count this fucking mess.
剩下的在哪 伙计?
Where’s the rest, man?
他数完你给我的钱就给你
As soon as he’s finished counting that fucking mess you gave me.
米勒先生 对不起? – 没关系
Mr. Miller, do you mind? – No, I don’t mind.
打扰你一下! – 你已经打扰了
Excuse me! – You’re excused.
嘿 请不要到处乱晃 先生 – 嘿 帅哥 别在意
Hey, please don’t snoop around, sir. – Hey, relax, handsome.
对不起!
Excuse me!
你这是要去哪里?
Where the fuck you think you’re going?
米勒先生 我警告你!
Mr. Miller, I’m warning you!
停下!
Stop!
帕特里克 开枪打她
Patrick, shoot this bitch.
你个肥婊♥子♥
You fat busted cunt.
你既然用枪指着我 最好有胆开枪
You put a gun on me, you better use it.
把白粉给我!
Just give us the fucking wizza!
你不想开枪打她吗 帕特里克?
You don’t wanna shoot her, Patrick?
这个人是谁?
Who’s this guy?
科温!回你的房♥间去
Corwin! Go back to your room!
不是聚会吗?
It’s not a party?
不是聚会
No, it’s not a party.
有多少钱 帕特里克?
How much money’s there, Patrick?
够了
Enough.
想要这个?
Want this?
你在干什么?拿好钱
What are you doing? Pick up the fucking money.
房♥子里至少两支枪 罗伯塔的枪是随身带着的
At least two guns in the house. Roberta’s carrying hers.
还有什么? – 他们很兴奋
What else? – Well, they’re definitely high.
为什么? – 因为可♥卡♥因♥
On what? – Cocaine.
这也是你朋友告诉你的?
Your friend tell you that, too?
特警小组5分钟后到
SWAT’ll be here in five minutes.
你不打算等他们?
You’re not gonna wait for them?
你有没有告诉我你看见科温·厄尔
Did you or did you not tell me you saw Corwin Earle
手腕上戴着圣克里斯托弗的徽章?
with the medallion of St. Christopher around his fucking wrist?
我确实看到了科温·厄尔
I definitely saw Corwin Earle.
我们不能等了
We’re not waiting.
呆在这 不要乱动 好吗?
Stay here. And don’t fuck around, all right?
干得好
Good job.
该死的
Fuck.
有一个…警官…有人开枪! 一个警官被击倒…枪击…
An… An officer… Shots are fired! An officer down… Shots…
听我说!
Listen to me!
一个警官在日耳曼路33号♥遭到枪击!
A police officer has been shot at 33 German Road!
滚开 别碰他!
Get away from him!
那是个意外
It was an accident.
是意外
It was an accident.
等一下!
Wait!

Hey.
你还好吧?
You okay?
他们告诉我发生了什么
They told me what happened.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
那个人杀了一个孩子
That man killed a child.
他没权活着
He had no right to live.
你为我感到骄傲? – 当然
You’re proud of me? – Of course I am.
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我想在这呆一会儿
I gotta stay here awhile.
我回家等你 – 好
See you at home. – Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
一团糟 对吗?
It was fucked up, right?
他们和你说过尼克的情况吗?
They tell you anything about Nick?
他们说他会没事
They said he could be okay.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们说那个男孩多大?
They say how old that little boy was?
7岁
Seven.
二年级
Second grade.
你应该感到自豪 大部分人只会呆在外面
Should be proud of yourself. Most guys would’ve stayed outside.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道什么?
What don’t you know?
我的神父告诉我 羞耻就是上帝说你做错了
My priest says shame is God telling you what you did was wrong.
去他的
Fuck him.
杀人是罪
Murder’s a sin.
要看你杀的是谁
Depends on who you do it to.
你这是不择手段 只求结果
That’s not how it works. It is what it is.
我曾经栽赃陷害过一个人
I planted evidence on a guy once,
那是在95年
back in ’95.
我们每缴获三克半毒品 就给线人100美元
We were paying $ 100 an eight-ball to snitches.
我们的朋友雷·利堪斯基 给我们打了个电♥话♥
We got a call from our pal, Ray Likanski.
当时他找不到可以揭发的人了
He couldn’t find enough guys to rat out.
总之 他告诉我们 在哥伦比亚角那边
Anyway, he tells us there’s a guy pumping up in an apartment
有个人在公♥寓♥里卖♥♥白粉
up in Columbia Point.
我们进去了 我和尼克
We go in, me and Nicky.
15年前 尼克上阵的时候 可不是开玩笑的
Fifteen years ago, when Nicky went in, it was no joke.
那里…是个仓库一样的房♥子
So, it’s a… It’s a stash house, right?
那个老太婆被打翻在地 她丈夫很卑鄙 突然出现
The old lady’s beat to shit, the husband’s mean, cracked out,
想给我们制♥造♥麻烦 尼克把他撂倒
tries to give us trouble, Nicky lays him down.
我们搜查了一下 但是感觉我们是搞错了
We’re doing an inventory, but it looks like we messed up
因为屋里没有毒品 接着我走进了后面的房♥间
because there’s no dope in the house, and I go in the back room…
我要说明一下 那个地方像狗窝
Now, this place was a shithole, mind you.
老鼠 蟑螂都处都是
Rats, roaches all over the place.
但是在后面 孩子的卧室里
But the kid’s room, in the back,
却一尘不染
was spotless.
不 我是说 他经常打扫 拖地 干净得无可挑剔
No, I mean, he swept it, mopped it, it was immaculate.
小男孩坐在床上
The little boy’s sitting on the bed
死死抱着他的PlayStation
holding onto his PlayStation for dear life.
脸上毫无表情
There’s no expression on his face,
眼泪流个不停
tears streaming down.
他想告诉我他刚学会九九乘法表
He wants to tell me he just learned his multiplication tables.
天哪
Christ.
我是说 他父亲把他扔在一个狗窝里
I mean, the father’s got him in this crack den,
只给他吃小蛋糕 还打他屁♥股♥
subsisting on Twinkies and ass-whippings,
这个孩子仅仅希望有人夸他干得不错
and this little boy just wants someone to tell him that he’s doing a good job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!