Home 悬疑电影 失踪宝贝(2007)

失踪宝贝(2007)

0
失踪宝贝(2007)

克里斯 你混得怎样? – 比你强
How you been, Chris? – Better than you.
听你这么说我很高兴
Yeah. Good to hear it.
我♥操♥你 – 老弟 悠着点
Fuck you. – Man, be cool.
很久没见到傻瓜了
It’s been too long not to see a fool.
我愿意听一听
I grant you audience.
说吧
Go.
我们找到了你在切尔西要找的东西
We found what you were looking for in Chelsea.
我在切尔西要找什么?
What I care about Chelsea?
有个住在那里的白♥痴♥吞了你的钱
‘Cause one of the idiots that robbed you lived there.
哪个白♥痴♥?
What idiot?
被你和克里斯用铁管打 然后一枪崩了的白♥痴♥
The one that you and Chris beat with a pipe and shot in the chest.
我不知道有人被杀了
I don’t know about nobody getting kill.
不过要是有人吞了我的钱 后来死掉的话…
But if somebody rob me and end up dead…
那么 你也知道 生活就是王八蛋
Well, you know, life is a motherfucker.
奶酪 我们找到了你的钱 就埋在雷的后院里
Cheese, we got your money. It was buried in Ray’s backyard.
我们要用它跟你换 阿曼达·麦克雷蒂
We wanna give it back to you in exchange for Amanda McCready.
除了我们 只有外面的两个警♥察♥知道这事
The two police outside are the only other people who know.
你做的事没人在乎
No one gives a fuck about what you did.
我是说 我也没那么喜欢雷
I mean, I didn’t even like Ray that much.
你要拿回你的钱 当妈的要找回自己的女儿
You’re gonna get your money, the mother gets her daughter back,
我们会说孩子是在灌木丛里找到的
and we’ll say we found the kid in the bushes, or whatever.
要么这样私了 只有你知我知
It’s either this, real quiet,
要么我叫一千个警♥察♥来踢破你的门
or it’s a thousand fucking cops kicking your door in,
用他们的大膝盖压着你的脖子
putting their fat knees in your neck.
等一下
Hold up.
Whoa. Whoa.
这是干什么?
What the fuck is this?
把你的T恤掀起来
Lift up your shirt.
别来这套 老兄 – 操♥你♥妈♥ 听到没有
Come on, man. – Motherfucker, you heard me.
把你的T恤掀起来
Lift up your shirt.
不是这样的 奶酪 – 宝贝 我不跟你玩
It ain’t like that, Cheese. – My CC, I ain’t down with you.
把你的T恤掀起来
Lift up your shirt.
你也是 男女都一样
You, too, baby. Ain’t no gender immunity.
让我看见奶头
Let me see some tit.
到我的地盘来就别耍这种花样
Don’t ever come in my spot like that.
你们要是找到了我的钱
You got my money,
就把它放在外面的邮箱里 听明白了吗?
you leave that shit in the mailbox on your ass way out, you feel me?
有些混♥蛋♥被傻瓜偷了钱只会干瞪眼
Some other motherfuckers let fool rob on them.
我会来真的 但不乱来
I don’t play scrimmage.
我不会找小孩的麻烦
But I don’t fuck with no kids.
要是那女孩的唯一希望就是你 我会为她祈祷
And if that girl only hope is you, well, I pray for her,
因为她没了 宝贝
’cause she’s gone, baby.
没了
Gone.
奶酪 你要是再敢对她这样无礼
Cheese, if you ever disrespect her again like that,
我就宰了你
I’m gonna pull your fucking card.
明白吗?
Okay?
你说不是你干的 很好
So you’re saying you didn’t do it, fine.
我们会带上你的钱走路
We’ll take your money, and we’ll be on our way.
要是我们发现你在撒谎
But if it turns out you’re lying,
我会把那笔钱里的每一个子儿 都用来玩死你
I’m going to spend every nickel of that money to fuck you up.
我会给警♥察♥塞钱 让他们追你
I’m gonna bribe cops to go after you,
我会出钱叫人来对付你那些没用的手下
I’m gonna pay guys to go after your weak fucking crew,
我会告诉我认识的每一个人 你是警♥察♥的线人 出♥卖♥♥♥朋友的家伙
and I’m gonna tell everyone I know that you’re a CI and a rat.
我认识的人可多得很
And I know a lot of people.
到那时 你就会后悔没听我的话
And after that, you’re gonna wish you had listened to me,
因为你们帮派用来做老巢的 这个破台球厅
’cause your shitty, pool-hall, crime-syndicate headquarters
会被翻个底朝天
is gonna get raided.
你那些嗑饱药的姘头会被送回老挝去
And your doped-up bitches are gonna get sent back to Laos,
这里的这个弱智为了减刑 会作证指控你
and this fucking retard right here is gonna be testifying against you
而你会在你的牢房♥里被一帮白人
for a reduced sentence while you’re getting cornholed in your cell
操得死去活来
by a gang of crackers.
因为我听说
‘Cause from what I heard,
杀小孩的人都会被送到康科德的监狱去
you guys that get sent up Concord for killing kids,
生活就是王八蛋
life a motherfucker.
再让我看到你 我就要对你动粗了
If I see you again, I’m gonna get discourteous on you.
叫那个警♥察♥也滚蛋
And get that sausage off my lawn.
怎么样了? – 他说他什么也不知道
Well, what happened? – He said he didn’t know anything,
不过要是你们找到了他的钱 可以放在他的邮箱里
but if you had his money, you could put it in his mailbox.
他就跟你说了这些? – 就这些
That’s what he told you? – That’s it.
没别的了?
Nothing else?
有 他还说要你们俩滚出他的地盘
Yeah. He said that he wanted you two off his lawn.
你好象说过你认识这家伙
I thought you said you knew this fucking guy.
他认识的人有一半是人♥渣♥
Half the guys he knows are degenerates.
对 你知道另一半是什么吗?
Yeah, you know what the other half are?
是什么? – 警♥察♥ 别拿这事来责怪我
What? – Cops. Don’t hold it against me.
不 不 我不会拿这事来责怪你
No, no. I won’t hold it against you.
知道我要拿什么事来责怪你吗?
You know what I’ll hold against you?
我们有过一次做成交易的机会 你说你认识他
We had one chance to make this deal. You said you knew him.
你说你能办到 但是你办砸了
You said you could do it and you fucked it up.
现在我只好去申请窃听许可 开始侦查
Now I gotta get a warrant for a tap, start surveillance,
希望老天让我们走运
hope to Christ we get lucky.
你知道 要是阿曼达因此丧了命
You know, if Amanda dies because of this,
我也不用拿这事来责怪你
I won’t have to hold it against you.
你自己也会内疚很久的
You’ll hold it against yourself for a long, long time.
但愿我们没把这事搞砸
Hope we didn’t fuck this up.
喂 – 奶酪来了电♥话♥
Yeah. – Cheese called in.
说他愿意拿阿曼达作交易 不过要在今晚
Says he’ll take the deal with Amanda, but he wants to go tonight.
太好了 – 也好也不好
Great. – Well, it is and it isn’t.
如今警局的电♥话♥都有录音
They record calls at the station now.
杰克拿到了记录 – 什么意思?
Jack got a hold of the transcript. – What does that mean?
意思是说 我们的警徽现在差不多 要被没收了
It means our badges are basically fucking forfeit at this point.
他要你们俩马上过来
He wants you both down here, now.
哦 还有 奶酪说他在邮箱里 留了点东西
Oh, and, hey, Cheese said he left something in a mailbox
可以证明阿曼达在他手上
to prove that he’s got Amanda.
身为警♥察♥的被害儿童父亲发誓 不让悲剧重演
这是今天早上一段电♥话♥录音的抄本
This is a transcript of a recorded call that came in this morning.
读读重点标出的那段好吗?
Care to read the highlighted portion?
大声点
Aloud?

Uh.
来电者: 妈的 你们最好有我的钱
“Caller: Bitch, you better have my money.
布里桑特侦探: 你是谁?
Detective Bressant: Who is this?
来电者: 你知道我是谁 笨蛋…
“The caller: You know who the fuck this is, fool…
海地语粗话 如果你们想要回那女孩
“Creole curse words. If you want that girl back,
今晚就来昆西找我
“you need to meet me up Quincy tonight.
只要迟了一分钟 我就把那女孩扔进湖里
“Fuck around for a minute and I’ll throw that girl in the lake.”
他说的湖是指废采石场里的水潭
The lake he refers to is the water in the abandoned quarry.
布里桑特侦探未经授权
Detective Bressant goes on to make an unauthorized ransom arrangement
就打算在那个地方用13万美元
to exchange Amanda McCready for $ 130,000 tonight
赎回阿曼达·麦克雷蒂
in just that location.
经过一番讨论以后 布里桑特侦探好心地交出了
After some discussion, Detective Bressant was kind enough
这个东西
to produce this.
认识吗?
Recognize it?
你们四个人既没有通知我 也没有得到我的允许
The four of you have involved me in an illegal activity
就把我卷进了一桩非法活动 我可不喜欢这样
without my knowledge or consent, and I don’t fucking appreciate it.
你没必要参与 长官 – 我不参与才怪
You don’t have to be a part of it, sir. – The hell I don’t.
既然已经谈妥 我现在阻挠的话
If I delay this now, after this agreement,
只会进一步增加那孩子的生命危险
I just further endanger the life of that child.
你是不是觉得我会这么做?
Does that sound like something you expect me to do?
不 长官
No, sir.
上次去谈判的是我 我会承担责任的
I went in there. I’ll accept responsibility.
你什么也承担不了!
You’ll accept nothing!
别在这里逞英雄 小子
Don’t come in here trying to get noble, boy.
让我看看那个纸条
Let me see that note.
我的天
My God.
他想把我们分开
He wants to separate us.
这纸条上说你们应该在东岸等阿曼达
The note instructs you guys to be on the east side and wait for Amanda,
我和尼克带着钱去边上的空地
me and Nick to be at the clearing by the edge with the money.
你们一接到阿曼达 马上用对讲机通知我们
Once Amanda’s turned over to you, you give us a call on the radio,
我们就给钱
we turn over the cash.
他可能带谁来? – 克里斯·穆伦
Who’s he likely to bring with him? – Chris Mullen.
我们讨价还价时 他在那夜♥总♥会♥
He was at the club when we made the offer.