Home 悬疑电影 失踪宝贝(2007)

失踪宝贝(2007)

0
失踪宝贝(2007)

你对他有什么了解?
What do you know about him?
很可能是他替奶酪杀了雷
It was probably him who killed Ray for Cheese.
如果我只能猜的话
If I had to guess.
好吧 没有其他人知道这件事 对吗?
All right. Nobody else knows about this, right?
我不知道 – 唔?
I don’t know. – Yes?
我想问 这样私了 是对阿曼达更好 还是对我们更好?
I’m asking if keeping it quiet is better for Amanda or is it better for us?
你有孩子吗 杰纳罗小姐?
Do you have any children, Miss Gennaro?
没 长官
No, sir.
我的独生女被杀了 她才12岁 你听说过吗?
My only child was murdered. She was 12. Did you hear about it?
有些东西你可能没有听过
What you probably didn’t hear,
我也希望你永远不用面对
and what I hope you never have to deal with,
是那种事情给人的感受 杰纳罗小姐 那是我不得不面对的
Miss Gennaro, is what that feels like. What I have to deal with.
明明知道我的小女儿可能死
Knowing that my little girl likely died
哭喊着要我去救她
crying out for me to come and save her.
我没有去
And I never did.
我的小女儿怀着惧怕 孤零零地死在一条浅水沟的边上
My little girl died afraid and alone in a shallow ditch bank
就在离我家不到10分钟远的路边
by the side of the road not 10 minutes from my house.
我知道失去一个孩子是什么感觉
I know what it feels like to lose a child.
现在 该死的 你们逼我出手
Now, damn it, you force my hand
还怀疑我的处理方式
and then you question the way I handle it.
没有人怀疑你 长官
No one’s questioning you, sir.
我组建这个部门就是为了纪念孩子
I honor my child with this division.
为了不让别的父母经历我的遭遇
So that no parent has to go through what I’ve known.
这个孩子
This child.
现在就是我关心的一切
That’s all I care about.
我要把她带回家
I’m gonna bring her home.
为什么他让x1e我们大老远地到这里?
Why’d he bring us all the way up here?
我不知道 这里很大 很暗 容易逃跑
I don’t know. It’s big. It’s dark. It’s easy to get away.

No.
他们打算杀了她
They’re gonna kill her.
这些混♥蛋♥应该上别的地方找些平地
This asshole could’ve found some level fucking ground somewhere.
我们就在这里分开 你们要到悬崖顶上
This is where we part ways. You guys’ll be on top of that cliff.
我们就在你们对面
We’ll be right across from you.
你们接到她就用对讲机通知我们
Give us a call on the radio when you have her.
会的 – 好的 好运
We will. – Well, good luck.
我们走
Let’s go.
他们要怎么把阿曼达带上来?
How are they gonna get Amanda up here?
有埋伏!有埋伏!
Ambush! Ambush!
嘿 瑞米!该死的奶酪! 她在哪?
Hey, Remy! Fucking Cheese! Where is she?
她在那 我看到她了 不该这样的!
There she is. I can see her. It ain’t the way it is!
有人打中了奶酪!
Someone hit Cheese!
你确定你听到什么了? – 是的!
You sure you heard something? – Yes!
在那里! – 发生了什么?
Over there! – What happened?
我不知道 我听到水花四溅 在下面!
I don’t know. I heard a splash. Down there!
有人打死了奶酪
Somebody took Cheese out,
然后就乱成一锅粥了 – 阿曼达在哪里?
and then all hell broke loose. – Where’s Amanda?
有人从那里开的枪 – 我不知道!
Shots were fired from over there. – I don’t know!
有东西掉水里了
Something went in the water!
什么? – 你确定你听到了?
What? – You sure you heard something?
是的 有东西掉进去了 但我… – 它去哪了?
Yeah, something went in, but I… – Where did it go?
那里!就在那!
There! Right there!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 不
Oh, no.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
呼叫高斯本医生 高斯本医生请移步重症监护室
Paging Dr. Goldsburn. Dr. Goldsburn to ICU.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
腿怎么样? – 还好
How’s the leg? – It’ll be fine.
他们找到什么了吗?
They find anything?
潜水员正在那里找 – 她可能还活着
They got divers in there now. – She could still be alive.
也许她躲起来了 她可能吓得不敢动
Maybe she’s hiding. She could be stuck.
对吗?
Right?
我想不是
I don’t think so.
嘿…
Hey…
只要它存在一天 就会继续看护着
He’s ever seen in all his years,
一个叫阿曼达的小女孩和 一个叫米拉贝尔的布娃娃
on a little girl called Amanda and a doll named Mirabelle.
这个采石场的水潭深不见底 凶险莫测
This quarry is extremely deep and treacherous.
被它吞噬的东西往往是永远沉沦其中
All too often, she keeps that which she takes in.
一个悲惨的结局 苏珊
A sad end to that story, Suzanne.
的确是 菲尔
It sure is, Phil.
接下来由罗恩报道体育新闻 今晚棕熊队有比赛吗?
And Ron is next with sports. The Bruins in action tonight?
是的 菲尔
Yes, they are, Phil.
棕熊队今晚挑战飞人队
The B’s took a crack at the Flyers tonight,
双方从第一节开始就杀得难分难解
and the rough stuff started in the first period.
就这样 她没了
And like that, she was gone.
我们交待了自己知道的情况 尼克和瑞米也一样
We gave our statements. Nick and Remy the same.
我们都没有为阿曼达的死受到责备
All of us spared any blame for Amanda’s death.
杰克·道伊尔辞了职 他为此提出的条件是
Jack Doyle resigned on the condition
让他一个人承担所有责任
that he and he alone be held accountable.
致力于救助儿童的传奇警监
The legendary captain of a unit dedicated to children
在一番争论后引退了
stepped down today in the aftermath of controversy.
他被授予提早退休的资格
He was granted the dignity of early retirement.
但代价是退休金减半
But the humiliation of half a pension.
对于辉煌半生的他来说 这是个难堪的结局
It was an ignominious end to an illustrious career.
据他们说 克里斯在逃跑一天半后
Chris’ run lasted a day and a half until, from what they could tell,
遇到了一个比他更需要钱的人
he ran into someone who wanted the money more than he did.
克里斯·穆伦 29岁
Twenty-nine-year-old Chris Mullen
昨晚被枪杀
was gunned down last night
原因显然是遭遇抢劫
in an apparent robbery.
警方负责人辩解说 最近层出不穷的罪案
The police commissioner defended the rising tide of crime
是失业率和湿度上升引起的
as a statistical aberration tied to growing unemployment
统计意义上的反常现象…
and the humidity of…
在觉得时间够长以后 他们中止了搜寻工作
Enough time went by and they called off the search.
他们给海琳发了死亡证明
They issued Helene a death certificate.
像框和小棺材是殡仪馆捐赠的
The frame and the casket were donated by the funeral home,
但是在黄昏前要归还
but had to be returned at the end of the afternoon.
你知道我爱你 对吗?
You know I love you, right?

Yeah.
我只是想一个人呆一会儿
I just wanna be alone for a while.
我不知道她是责怪我还是责怪自己
I don’t know if she blamed me or if she blamed herself.
但是 当她以为我不在家时
But when she didn’t think I was home,
或者是她以为我听不见时
or if she thought I couldn’t hear,
她会啜泣
she would cry.
我情不自禁地在脑海中 一遍又一遍回想这件事
I couldn’t stop running it over and over and over in my mind,
朦胧而依稀地怀疑着
the vague and distant suspicion
我们也许从来没有弄明白那晚的事情
that we never understood what happened that night,
以及我们是什么角色
what our role was.
或者事情就是这样 就像每年数以百计的
Or maybe it was just that, like the hundreds of other children
人间蒸发的孩童一样
who disappear each year and never return…
再也找不到的阿曼达 愈加萦绕在人们心头
Amanda was even more haunting for never being found.
真正被他们找到的 是又一条大新闻
What they did find was another big story,
我不禁觉得很奇怪
and I couldn’t help but find it strange.
不到两个月 就在不远的地方 又有一个孩子失踪了
Not two months later and not far away, another child went missing.
…社区巡逻队成立了
…and community watch patrols are being formed.
一辆自行车被丢在路边 一个轮子不停地转
A bicycle left roadside. A tire left spinning.
最新消息
Late-breaking news on that story.
记者相信
Little Johnny Pietro is also wearing
小强尼·彼特罗的着装有标记
what this reporter believes might be a sign.
他戴着一个圣克里斯托弗的徽章
Johnny Pietro was wearing the medallion of St. Christopher,
这是守护圣徒…
patron saint of…
强尼·彼特罗和他的徽章
Johnny Pietro and his medallion.
我觉得不奇怪的是
What I didn’t find strange was this time,
这一次没有他的亲戚来敲我的门
no relatives came knocking on our door.
嘿 帕特里克 – 嗨
Hey, Patrick. – Hi.
我要你开车跟我来 – 去哪?
I need you to come on a ride with me. – Where?
到埃弗雷特
To Everett.
怎么 在林恩没有聚会吗? – 真好笑
What, no parties in Lynn? – Funny.
你带着你的家伙吧 对吗? – 我的什么?
You got your toast with you, right? – My what?
你的枪 傻瓜
Your gun, dummy.

Yeah.
这次不是林恩的脱衣舞俱乐部 帕特里克
This ain’t no strip-clubbing in Lynn, Patrick.