你对天主教感到过疑惑吗?
You’re worried what’s Catholic?
我是说 孩子们只会宽恕
I mean, kids forgive.
孩子们不会审判
Kids don’t judge.
孩子们把另一边脸也给你打
Kids turn the other cheek.
他们这样做 得到的是什么?
What do they get for it?
所以 我走了回去
So I went back out there,
我在起居室的地板上放了一盎司海♥洛♥因♥
I put an ounce of heroin on the living room floor,
我把那个当爸爸的送去坐牢 七到九年
and I sent the father on a ride, seven to nine.
那样做对吗? – 太他妈对了
That was the right thing? – Fucking A!
你总得选一边
You gotta take a side.
要是你猥亵儿童 殴打儿童
You molest a child, you beat a child,
你就不是我这一边的
you’re not on my side.
如果你看见我来 你最好跑
If you see me coming, you better run,
因为我要干♥死♥你♥
because I am gonna lay you the fuck down!
放松
Easy.
不觉得轻松
Don’t feel easy.
没有父亲 这个孩子是不是过得更好?
Is the kid better off without his father?

Yeah.
但是 说不定他正在贩毒
But okay, I mean, could be out there right now,
腰里还插着把手♥枪♥
pumping with a gun in his waistband.
这是一场战争 伙计
It’s a war, man.
我们占了上风吗?
Are we winning?
没有
No.
你还会再做一次吗? 会打死科温·厄尔吗?
Would you do it again? Clip Corwin Earle?

No.
那样你就对了吗?
Does that make you right?
嗯?
Hmm?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不过那样也不能算错 对吗?
Doesn’t make it wrong, though, does it?
嘿 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
瑞米怎么样?
How’s Remy?
他骗了我
He lied to me.
以前跟瑞米提起雷的时候 他怎么说?
What did Remy say about Ray back in Roxbury?
从没听说过他 – 从没听说过他
Never heard of him. – Never heard of him.
现在他说雷向他告密有15年了
Now he says Ray’s been snitching for him for 15 years.
他叫他老朋友
He called him his “old pal.”
还说他都找不到可以揭发的人了
Said he couldn’t find enough people to snitch out.
帕特里克…
Patrick…
都是由于雷·利堪斯基 阿曼达才被抓
And Ray Likanski is the reason Amanda got taken in the first place,
瑞米撒谎说不认识他
and Remy lies about knowing him.
算了吧
Let it go.
他为什么要撒谎? 他要隐瞒什么?
Why would he lie? What’s he have to hide?
阿曼达死了
Amanda’s dead.
算了吧
Let it go.
亲爱的
Babe.
尼克死了
Nick died.
左 左
Left. Left.
肯奇先生
Mr. Kenzie.
科温·厄尔那件事 你干得好
Nice fucking job on Corwin Earle.
阿门
Amen.
关于尼克 请节哀 – 好 谢谢
Sorry about Nick. – Yeah, thanks.
我想了想那天晚上我们的对话
I was thinking about our conversation the other night.
我说了些不该说的
Well, I said some things I shouldn’t have.
你知道 我喝多了
You know, too much rum.
哦 哪些话你不该说?
Yeah, like what?
今天不要烦我 帕特里克
Don’t fuck with me, Patrick. Not today.
哦 我不想找你麻烦
Oh, I wouldn’t fuck with you.
哦 你想这样玩?好吧
Oh, you wanna play it like that, huh? Okay.
忘了那晚的事 我们会成为朋友
Forget about the other night, and we’ll be friends.
如果我不呢?
What if I don’t?
那不是一个你想要的”如果”
That’s not an “if” you wanna bring into your life.
上周和他吃了饭
Had lunch with him last week.
达纳上周和他吃了饭?
Dana had lunch with him last week?
失陪了
Excuse me.
嘿 德弗
Hey, Dev.
嘿 如何? – 很好 你呢?
Hey, how you doing? – All right, how you been?
还不错
I can’t complain.
能和你聊几句吗? – 可以
Can I talk to you? – Yeah.
这里不方便
Not here.
如果是这样 那你要请我吃午饭了
If it’s like that, then you’re gonna have to buy me lunch.
去查特豪斯餐馆吧 半小时后? – 可以
How’s the Chart House, half hour? – Sounds about right.
嘿 瑞米原来和你一起缉毒 对吗?
Hey, Remy used to work Narcotics with you, right?
DCU(缉毒部门) 对 怎么了?
DCU, yeah. What’s up?
他为什么离开?
Why’d he leave?
他老是会把别人惹毛
Had a habit of just rubbing people the wrong way.
怎么说?他做了什么?
Like what? What’d he do?
比如 和一个妓♥女♥结婚
Like marry a prostitute, for one.
别这样
Come on.
如果你是警♥察♥ 不可能做这种事 对吗?
Might not wanna do that if you’re a cop, right?
就算你是水管工 也不可能做这种事
Might not wanna do that if you’re a plumber.
那么 发生了什么?
So, what happened?
他说他爱她 叫迈克·斯耐尔别管闲事
He says he loves her, tells Mike Snell to go fuck himself,
然后就申请了转调
and puts in for a transfer.
怎么 调到道伊尔那里?
What, to Doyle?
72年 是道伊尔把 瑞米从路易斯安那带过来的
Doyle brought Remy from Louisiana, back in ’72.
不过你不认为瑞米有污点 是吗?
You don’t think that Remy’s dirty, though, do you?
什么污点?
What’s “dirty”?
我知道他有次栽赃害人 – 哦 你知道?
I know he planted evidence once. – Oh, you do?
对 怎么?
Yeah. Why?
瞧 伙计 CSI这部电视剧 可把我们害惨了
Look, man. CSI is killing us out here.
每个陪审员 都希望我们找到微纤维啥的
Every other juror, all they wanna know is where the microfibers are.
我们是干活的
Certain people are workers.
就算不想栽赃 你也要知道怎么做
Don’t wanna plant it, but you know how it is.
所以他们不介意
So they don’t mind it.
告诉我 你打听他干什么?
So tell me something, what you fucking with him for?
他骗了我
He lied to me.
我想不出他有什么理由要骗我
I can’t think of one reason big enough for him to lie
因为他骗我的是无关紧要的小事
that’s small enough not to matter.
好 瞧
All right, look.
我知道一件事 但也是听说的 你可以听一下
I know one thing, but it’s third party, so you gotta play it like that.
海琳和雷在6月吞了奶酪的钱 对吗?
Helene and Ray took Cheese’s money back in June, right?

Yeah.
一周后 瑞米来到DCU问一个警员
One week later, Remy goes to a cop in DCU
有没有人知道是谁吞了奶酪的钱
asking if anybody knew who robbed Cheese.
然后呢?
So what?
我的眼线告诉我
So my informant tells me,
奶酪过了两周才知道他的钱被吞了
Cheese didn’t even know he got robbed until two weeks later.
那么瑞米比奶酪先知道 他的钱被吞了?
So Remy knew Cheese got robbed before Cheese did?
他怎么知道的?
How’d he know that?
我来告诉你
Let me tell you something.
在你开始东奔西走调查警♥察♥之前
You better think long and hard
你最好认真地想一想
before you start running around here investigating the police.
你从他们口中夺食 他们会要你的命
You try and take food out their mouths, and they will fuck you up.
谢谢你的牛排
Thanks for the steak.
不用谢
All right.

Hey.
我明白了
I got it.
我有话和你说 莱昂内尔
We need to talk to you, Lionel.
关于什么?
About what?
关于你房♥间的隔音效果
About the acoustics in your apartment.
什么?
What?
哦 我们也住在三层公♥寓♥ 莱昂内尔
Oh, we live in a three-decker, too, Lionel.
我没什么可说的
I got nothing to talk about.
好 不错 我们可以和州警说
Well, that’s fine. We can talk to the state police.
在默菲酒吧见我
Meet me at Murphy’s Law.
不要去默菲酒吧见他
I don’t meet him down Murphy’s,
他会报♥警♥的
he’s gonna call the staties.
他在算计你 不要去那里
He’s putting a move on you. Don’t go down there.
我能应付帕特里克·肯奇
I can handle Patrick Kenzie.
这是我们发的誓 – 是我带头的
This is an oath we took. – I started this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!