Home 悬疑电影 失踪宝贝(2007)

失踪宝贝(2007)

0
失踪宝贝(2007)

我只是说 我们听说海琳常来这儿
All I’m saying is that we heard Helene comes in here.
我们又没问你保险柜的密♥码♥
We’re not asking for the combination to the safe.
听着 我一个字都不会说的 我已经跟警♥察♥说过了
Listen, I ain’t saying a fucking word. I already talked to the fucking cops.
好吧
All right.
你叫戴夫 对吧? – 大号♥戴夫
Dave, right? – Big Dave.
大号♥戴夫 好的
Big Dave. All right.
我是中号♥帕特里克 很高兴认识你
I’m Medium Patrick. Nice to meet you.
跟我耍嘴皮子 你是不是觉得屁♥眼♥痒了?
You’re a little fucking light in the ass to be talking shit, ain’t ya?
天哪 朋友 我只是玩玩而已
Jesus, pal, I’m just playing.
听着 你不买♥♥酒就滚蛋
Listen, buy a couple of fucking drinks or screw.
我吧 我们要点汽水
Okay, we’ll take a couple tonics.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
史蒂夫·彭特罗达吉斯! “希腊方程式”!
Steve Penteroudakis! The Grecian Formula!
哦 操!你们来这里干什么?
Oh, shit! What are you doing here?
你这小流氓在菲尔莫 过得怎样?
Look at this little motherfucker at the Fillmore, what’s up?
希腊小子!
Gyro!
啤酒加博♥彩♥ 下午2:00
Beers and keno, 2:00 in the afternoon.
过得怎样? – 还好
What up? – Oh, yeah.
听我说 我所有地方都去了
Yeah, listen, I been fucking everywhere
贴寻人启事 你们知道吧?
putting up posters, man, you know?
每个小区的走道上 City Point周围 全去了
Every project hallway, all over City Point, everywhere.
你知道吗?这事可真惨
You know? I mean, it’s a real tragedy.
她也来过这里 就坐在吧台边
She used to come in here, sit up at the bar and shit.
她就像是我的吉祥物 – 海琳带阿曼达来过这里?
You know, she was like our mascot. – Helene brought Amanda in here?
不 基本上是下午来的 在晚上这可不是孩子呆的地方
No, mostly in the afternoons. I mean, it’s no place for a child at night.
真的? – 嗯
Really? – Oh, yeah.
打架的 吸毒的 多了 相信我
Hot tempers, lot of drugs, trust me.
海琳经常来这里吗?
So how often Helene come down here?
每星期有五个晚上在这
Five nights a week.
别不信 哥们 她是个瘾君子 骚货
Come on, guys, please. She’s a fucking coke ho, okay?
她差不多每晚都在这里吸粉
She’s in here fucking doing lines just about every night.
相信我 好吗? 又不是什么稀奇的事…
Trust me, all right? It’s not a real shocker, so…
她有这么坏吗? – 唔?
She’s that bad, huh? – Huh?
哦 她坏透了
Oh, she’s fucking terrible.
听我说 还记得小孩被绑♥架♥的那天晚上吗?
Listen, remember that night when the kid got kidnapped?
你看到她上新闻了 对吧?
You saw her on the news, right?
她说: “哦 我在邻居家里呆了半个钟头”
She’s saying, “Oh, I was at my neighbor’s house for a half hour.”
放屁 她就在这里 吸了大概两个钟头的粉
Bullshit. She was in here for, like, two hours bumping rails. Oh, yeah.
她什么时候进来的? – 8:00
What time did she come in? – 8:00.
你确定是那天晚上? – 千真万确
Are you sure it was the same night? – Fucking positive,
因为她吸了粉以后就在厕所里和雷干
’cause she was in the shitter, fucking banging down rails with Ray,
我在外面砸门
and I was banging on the fucking door.
哪个雷?瘦猴雷? – 对 雷·利堪斯基
Who, Ray? Skinny Ray? – Yeah. Ray Likanski.
他像个基佬一样躲着我
He’s in there ducking me like a fucking faggot.
我就去砸门
I was banging on the door.
他以为我不知道他在里面
He thought I didn’t know he was in there,
可我知道他准在
but I know he’s fucking in there.
一分钱都别借给他… – 嘿 史蒂夫
Don’t lend him any money… – Hey, Stevie.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干啥? – 没啥 怎么了 列尼?
What the fuck you doing? – Nothing. What’s up, Lenny?
别跟人说你不知道的事
Don’t talk about people you don’t know.
你这话什么意思? 这些人是我的朋友
What do you mean? These are my friends.
我认识他们好多年了 – 有什么问题 伙计?
I know them for years. – What’s the problem, guy?
你说你不是警♥察♥ 对吗 伙计?
You said you weren’t a cop. Right, “guy”?
对 我不是警♥察♥ – 哦 那你还不快滚?
Yeah, I’m not a cop. – Yeah, then why don’t you fuck off?
关你屁事?
Why don’t you mind your business?
他是来这里放屁玩的?
He’s gonna come in here and be a smartass?
你还真关心别人的屁啊 戴夫
You’re awfully worried about people’s asses there, Dave.
哦 没准你的屁♥眼♥就像个上好的花瓶
Yeah, you probably got a fucking ass like a Skippy jar.
话说回来 你来这里干啥? 戴夫可调不出像样的马提尼酒
What are you doing here, anyway? Dave can’t make a martini worth a shit.
帮海琳找她女儿 不可以么?
Trying to help Helene find her daughter. Is that all right?
听着 别来这儿耍贫嘴
Listen, don’t come in here running your mouth,
你以为你比我强?
thinking you’re better than me.
你找错了人
I’m not the fucking one.
好吧 大家冷静点 – 冷静点
All right, just cool it. – Cool it.
听听这烂人的话 – 这小子操她的时候肯定到一半就痿了
Listen to this douchebag. – Bet she fucks this asshole in half.
天哪 你们到底什么毛病?
Jesus Christ. What the fuck is the matter with you guys?
你 你个仆街废柴烂货
You, you punk fucking jackass.
我们走 行了吧?
We’re leaving, all right?
你知道 戴夫 我想是因为你长得帅…
You know, Dave, I think it’s your good looks…
因为今晚这里有些很不错的娘们
‘Cause there is some fine pussy in here tonight.
把门打开 醉鬼
Open that door, rummy.
开门 麦克 – 快点
Open the door, Mike. – Now.
什么时候你想被♥操♥了 跟我说一声
You ever wanna get fucked, let me know.
妈了个B的 怎么样? 现在你知道了吧
How’s that, motherfucker? Now you know.
给我把脏嘴闭紧点
Keep your fucking mouths closed.
怎么 你又想放什么屁?肥猪戴夫?
What, you wanna say some shit, Fat Dave?
操♥你♥妈♥! – 操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you! – Fuck you!
给我调杯马提尼酒 你个死胖子!
Make me a martini, you fucking fat bastard!
去调! – 你滚蛋
Make it! – Get the fuck out.
给我调杯马提尼酒 弱智!
Make me a fucking martini, you fat fucking retard!
妈的真见鬼了
Fucking unbelievable.
找我有什么事? – 你是布里桑特侦探?
Can I help you? – You Detective Bressant?
对 – 帕特里克·肯奇 刚才是你打电♥话♥吧?
That’s right. – Patrick Kenzie. Did you just call me?
哦 不好意思 我是侦查警司瑞米·布里桑特
Oh, sorry. Sergeant Detective Remy Bressant.
你好?
How you doing?
我们该…坐下吗? – 有什么不对劲?
Should we… Sit down? – Something wrong?
没有!我只是…
No! I just…
我想尼克大概以为 你们的年纪应该再大点
I think Nick was expecting an older couple, maybe.
生活里充满意外
Life’s full of surprises.
科温·厄尔 多次猥亵他人 前不久被允许在监外工作
Corwin Earle. Serial molester, recently work-released.
就在阿曼达失踪前后 他也溜了
Went AWOL around the time Amanda disappeared.
已知他的伙伴有利昂·特雷特
Known associates, Leon Trett
和他漂亮的老婆罗伯塔
and his handsome wife, Roberta.
特雷特夫妇分别是在六个月前 和八个月前被释放的
The Tretts were released six and eight months ago, respectively.
他们有毒瘾
They have drug habits.
我们不知道他们在哪儿 不过我们认为科温和他们在一起
We don’t know where they are, but we think Corwin’s with them.
监狱里有个线人说科温很信任他
Jailhouse snitch claims that Corwin confided in him
还告诉他 等自己出去时 要搬去和家人一起住
and told him when he got out, he was gonna move in with his family.
显然这三个家伙
Apparently the three of them
在玩过家家游戏
have some kind of Addams Family deal going on.
科温的计划是 在家里养个孩子当性♥奴♥
Corwin’s plan is to keep a kid in the house to have sex with.
哦 好像很有希望实现 – 如果扯到阿曼达 就不能这么说了
Well, that sounds promising. – Not for Amanda, it doesn’t.
你们认为这就是绑♥架♥阿曼达的人?
Do you think this is who has Amanda?
唔 我们的猜想有很多漏洞
Well, there’s a lot of holes in our theory.
我是说 科温喜欢的是小正太 你们知道吗?
I mean, Corwin likes little boys, you know?
他喜欢七岁到九岁的
He likes them seven or eight or nine.
这么说我们忙了三天 只搞到这点? 没别的线索了?
So that’s it, that’s all we got, there’s no other leads, three days in?
不 也有别的
No, we got more.
有六个通灵者叫我们到六个不同的 州去找人
We got six psychics telling us to look in six different states,
我们发现莱昂内尔和碧有无懈可击的 不在场证明
we got Lionel and Bea with airtight alibis,
我们走访了方圆一英里内的每一户邻居
we’ve interviewed every neighbor in a mile radius
我们抓住了一个用手指猥亵妇女的囚犯
and we got a convicted finger-blaster
他刚好弄断了他的脚镣
who just happened to cut off his ankle bracelet.
别激动… – 不 不 不 不!
Take it easy… – No, no, no, no, no!
这家伙以为他是谁?
Who the fuck is this guy?
你在这里是因为杰克·道伊尔 让我们对你客气点
You’re here because Jack Doyle had us extend you a courtesy.
你要是有什么线索告诉我 我很欢迎
You got something to contribute, you know, be my guest.
否则的话 你…
Otherwise, hey, you…
你可以回去看你的《哈利·波特》
You know, you can go back to your Harry Potter book.
一般这种案子 都是被害人的熟人干的吧?
Isn’t it usually somebody who knows the victim?
在海琳·麦克雷蒂的生活里
I think there’s plenty of people in Helene McCready’s life
有能力干这事的人多得很
that are capable of doing this.
那么也许你们该去找 雷·利堪斯基谈谈
So then you probably talked to Ray Likanski.
谁? – 雷·利堪斯基
Who? – Ray Likanski.
他们叫他”瘦猴雷” 身高6英尺2英寸 体重160磅左右
“Skinny Ray,” they call him, 6’2″, about 160 pounds.
有毒瘾 是海琳的男朋友 没听说过?
Does blow. Helene’s boyfriend. No?
没听说过这人 – 恕我冒昧
Never heard of him. – Well, with all due respect,
我认为我们也许能提供这方面的线索
I think we might be able to contribute on that point.
真的?怎么回事? – 阿曼达失踪的那天晚上
Really? How’s that? – The night Amanda went missing,
瘦猴雷在菲尔莫酒馆里
Skinny Ray was down at the Fillmore Lounge