会客时间的规定对你无效
that the terms “visiting hours” don’t apply to you.
你不了解真正的失去
You don’t know about real loss
唯有爱别人胜于自己才能体会
’cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.
我怀疑你敢那样爱人
I doubt you’ve ever dared to love anybody that much.
看着你 我没看到聪明自信
I look at you. I don’t see an intelligent confident man.
我看到被吓傻的狂妄孩子
I see a cocky scared shitless kid.
但你是天才 没人能否认
But you’re a genius Will. No one denies that.
没人能了解你的深度
No one could possibly understand the depths of you.
但你看我的画就认定了解我
But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine.
你把我的人生撕裂了
You ripped my fuckin’ life apart.
你是孤儿 对吧?
You’re an orphan right?
你想我觉得你日子有多苦…
Do you think I’d know the first thing about how hard your life has been…
你的感受 你是谁…
how you feel who you are…
只是因为我看过孤雏泪吗?
because I read Oliver Twist?
太轻易认定你了吗?
Does that encapsulate you?
我不在乎 因为…
Personally I don’t give a shit about all that because…
你知道吗? 我不能靠任何书籍认识你
You know what? I can’t learn anything from you…I can’t read in some fuckin’ book.
除非你想谈自己 谈你是谁
Unless you wanna talk about you who you are.
那我就有兴趣了 我愿意加入
And I’m fascinated. I’m in.
但你不想那么做 对吗?
But you don’t wanna do that do you sport?
你怕你会被说出来的话吓到
You’re terrified of what you might say.
轮到你说了 大哥
Your move chief.
喂?
Hello? Hello?
喂?
Hello?
瓦兰帝教授 又是你吗?
Professor Valenti are you calling me again?
怪胎
Freak.
天哪 你打给谁?
Christ who did you call?
没有 我忘了号♥码
No one. I forgot the number.
你♥他♥妈♥智障?
You fuckin’ retarded?
冒雨打电♥话♥ 竟忘了号♥码
You went all the way out there in the rain and you didn’t bring the number.
那是你♥妈♥的♥免费电♥话♥
No it was your mother’s 900 number. I just ran out of quarters.
别扯上我妈 我刚上过你妈
Why don’t we get off on mothers? I just got off yours.
很好笑 摩根 太炫了
That’s pretty funny Morgan. That’s a fuckin’ nickel bitch.
-继续跟我作对看看 -好了
-Keep antagonizing me. Watch what happens.-All right then Morgan.
-等着瞧 -好了 摩根
-Watch what happens.-All right then Morgan.
再整我啊
Keep fuckin’ with me.
不准抽烟
No smoking.
什么叫没讲话? 一个钟头
What do you mean he didn’t talk? You were in there for an hour.
他就坐着等会谈结束
He just sat there counting the seconds until the session was over.
让人印象蛮深刻的
Pretty impressive actually.
他为什么要那么做?
Why would he do that?
证明他不想讲就不必讲
To prove to me he doesn’t have to talk to me if he doesn’t want to.
这是小孩玩的瞪人比赛吗?
What is this? Some kind of staring contest between two kids from the old neighborhood?
对 而且我不能先讲话
Yeah it is and I can’t talk first.
我们知道你的理论 亚历山大
We know your theory Alexander.
但这孩子找出简单的几何图
But the boy’s found a simple geometrical picture.
树状结构行不通
A tree structure won’t work.
他把两个顶点连起来了
Look now. He’s joining the two vertices.
但我算出总数
But I can do the sum.
那是集♥合♥项的方法
It’s how you group the terms Alexander.
但是如果这样做…
But Gerry. If we do the whole thing this way then…
看这里
Hey look look.
我写下来了 这样比较简单
I wrote it down. It’s simpler this way.
有些人就是走运
Sometimes people get lucky.
你是很聪明的人
You’re a brilliant man.
我有一次搭飞机 坐在机上…
You know I was on this plane once and I’m sittin’ there and…
机长广播完飞行于三万五千尺
the captain gets on he does his whole you know “we’ll be cruisin’ at 35000 feet ”
他放下麦克风后忘了关掉
But then he puts the mike down. He forgets to turn it off.
他转向副驾驶说…
So he turns to the copilot. He’s like…
我现在很想要口♥交♥和咖啡
“You know all I could use right now is a fuckin’ blow job and a cup of coffee.”
空服员冲去跟他说麦克风没关
So the stewardess fuckin’ goes bombin’ up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphone’s still on.
机尾有个人说”别忘了带上咖啡”
This guy in the back of the plane’s like “Hey hon don’t forget the coffee.”
你搭过飞机?
You ever been on a plane?
没有 那只是个笑话
No but it’s a fuckin’ joke.
用第一人称比较好笑
It works better if I tell it in the first person.
没错
Yeah it does.
我做过爱
I have been laid you know?
真的? 很好
Really? Good for you.
我很厉害
Big time big time.
很厉害?
Big time huh?
对 我上礼拜有约会
I went on a date last week.
怎么样?
How’d it go?
很好
It was good.
要再约会吗?
Goin’ out again?
不知道
I don’t know.
为什么?
Why not?
我没打给她
Haven’t called her.
天哪 你真没用
Christ you’re an amateur.
-我知道我在干嘛 -真的吗?
-I know what I’m doin’. -Really?
放心 我知道我在干嘛
Yeah. Don’t worry about me. I know what I’m doin’.
这女孩很漂亮 聪明风趣
Yeah but this girl was like you know beautiful. She’s smart. She’s fun.
她跟我以前认识的女生不一样
She’s different from most of the girls I’ve been with.
那就打给她 罗密欧
So call her up Romeo.
让自己发现她没那么聪明吗?
Why so I can realize she’s not that smart.
发现她其实很无聊吗?
That she’s fuckin’ boring? You know I mean you don’t…
这女孩现在很完美
This girl’s like fuckin’ perfect right now.
我不想破坏
I don’t wanna ruin that.
或许是你不想破坏你自己的完美
Maybe you’re perfect right now. Maybe you don’t wanna ruin that.
我觉得那是极好的哲学
But I think that’s a super philosophy Will.
这样可以一辈子不认识任何人
That way you can go through your entire life without ever having to really know anybody.
我太太一紧张就放屁
My wife used to fart when she was nervous.
她有各种奇妙的小特质
She had all sorts of wonderful idiosyncrasies.
你知道 她睡觉会放屁
You know she used to fart in her sleep.
抱歉跟你讲这种事
Just thought I’d share that with you.
有天晚上大声到把狗吵醒
One night it was so loud it woke the dog up.
她醒来说 是你吗 我说是
She woke up and gone like “Was that you?” I said “Yeah.”
我不忍♥心告诉她 天哪
I didn’t have the heart to tell her. Oh God.
她把自己臭醒?
She woke herself up?
是的
Yes.
天哪 她去世两年了
Oh Christ. But Will she’s been dead two years
而那是我记得的事
And that’s the shit I remember.
像那样的小事很奇妙
It’s wonderful stuff you know? Little things like that.
那是我最想念的事
Yeah but those are the things I miss the most.
这些小特质让她成为我太太
Those little idiosyncrasies that only I knew about. That’s what made her my wife.
她也知道我所有的小瑕疵
Boy and she had the goods on me too. She knew all my little peccadillos.
人们称之为不完美
People call these things “imperfections”.
其实不然 那才是好东西
But they’re not. That’s the good stuff.
能选择让谁进入我们的世界
And then we get to choose who we let into our weird little worlds.
你并不完美
You’re not perfect sport.
我不吊你胃口
And let me save you the suspense.
你认识的女生也不完美
This girl you met she isn’t perfect either.
问题是你们是否完美地合适
But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other.
亲密关系就是这么回事
That’s the whole deal. That’s what intimacy is all about.
你可以知道全世界的事
Now you can know everything in the world sport.
但发掘的方法就是去尝试
but the only way you’re findin’ out that one is by givin’ it a shot.
你不能跟我这个糟老头学
You certainly won’t learn from an old fucker like me.
就算我知道我也不告诉你
Even if I did know I wouldn’t tell a pissant like you.
为什么?
Yeah why not?
你其他事都告诉我了 天哪
You told me every other fuckin’ thing. Jesus Christ.
你的话比任何心理医生都多
Fuckin’ talk more than any shrink I ever seen in my life.
我只是教心理学 我说过我不是心理医生
I teach the shit. I didn’t say I knew how to do it.
那么 你想过再婚吗?
You ever think about gettin’ remarried?
我太太死了
My wife’s dead.
所以才叫”再婚”
Hence the word “remarried.”
她死了
She’s dead.
我想那是极好的哲学
Yeah well I think that’s a super philosophy Sean.
这样可以一辈子不认识任何人
I mean that way you can actually go through the rest of your life without ever really knowing anybody.
时间到了
Time’s up.
别关
Hold it open.
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!