Please, fax this to this number. Thank you.
拜托 把这些传真到这个号码 谢谢
You must tell them what will happen to us.
你们要告诉他们我们的遭遇
Say good bye.
和他们说再见
But when you say good bye,
但当你们说再见时
say it as though you are reaching through the phone and holding their hand.
就好像通过电话你们能抓住他们的手一样
Let them know that if they let go of that hand…
让他们知道 如果他们放手…
you will die.
…你们就会死亡 …
We must shame them into sending help.
我们要让他们感到惭愧 以至于来帮助我们
Most importantly, this cannot be a refugee camp.
最重要的是 这不是一个难民营
The Interhamwe believe that the Mille Collines is a four star Sabena hotel.
部族民兵认为 米勒·科林斯饭店 是一家四星级的比利时饭店
That is the only thing that is keeping us alive.
这是唯一能让我们生存的方式
Have you printed the bills?
账单打印好了吗?
Thank you. Now please erase the register.
谢谢 拜托清除记录
Erase it? Yes. I want no names to appear there.
清除? 是的 我不希望看到有姓名出现
Boss, the carpenters are ready.
老板 木匠准备就绪
Tell them to remove all of the numbers from the doors.
让他们去掉所有房间门上的号码
And put what? And put nothing.
加上什么? 什么都别加
Good day. Here is your bill for the last week.
你好 这是最后一个礼拜的账单
If you cannot pay or think you will not be able to pay,
如果你无法支付或不能支付
please go to the banquet room and Dube will take care of you. Thank you.
请到餐厅去 杜比会帮你处理 谢谢
Does the State Department have a view
国务院认为是否
as to whether or not what is happening could be genocide?
会发生种族屠杀呢?
We have every reason to believe that acts of genocide have occurred.
我们有足够的证据表明种族屠杀行动已经发生
How many acts of genocide does it take to make genocide?
为了进行种族屠杀 采取了多少次行动?
Alan, that’s just not a question that I’m in a position to answer.
艾伦 这个问题我无法回答
Is it true that you have specific guidance
很明显 你没有孤立地使用…
not to use the word “genocide” in isolation,
“种族屠杀”这个说法 而总是使用
but always to preface it with this word “acts of”?
“行动”的说法 是这样的吗?
I have guidance which I try to use as best as I can.
我尽可能使用我觉得最好的说法
I have…
我…
There are formulations that we are using
我们在使用时要做到标准化
that we are trying to be consistent in our use of…
以便我们保持一致性…
I’m sorry it is not Glenmorangie.
抱歉这不是格兰奥兰治牌的酒
As long as it is scotch.
只要是苏格兰威士忌就行
Your white friends have abandoned you.
你的白人朋友抛弃了你
So it would seem. Well, don’t worry.
看上去是如此 呃 别担心
I will take care of you. I’m glad to hear that
我会照顾你的 你这么说我很高兴
because I was wondering if perhaps you could spare us a few policemen.
因为我不知道 或许你愿意派几个警察
To protect us, sir.
来保护我们 先生
The police are very busy, Paul. Yes, I’m aware of this.
警察都很忙 保罗 是的 我知道
But when I last spoke to the president of Sabena,
但我上次和比利时航空的主席提及时
he assured me that anyone who helped protect Belgian property
他向我保证 无论谁帮助保护了比利时的财产
would be well rewarded.
都会得到很好的回报的
I will see what I can do.
我看看我能不能帮忙
Excuse me momentarily, sir.
抱歉离开一下 先生
Where has all our beer gone?
我们所有的啤酒哪儿去了?
Sir, Gregoire has been taking beer.
先生 格莱戈瓦拿走了啤酒
How much beer?
多少?
Many.
很多
come down to the reception. And then he says to me,
…下来参加招待会 然后他对我说 …
How do you want the girls?”
“想要姑娘吗? ” ”
There’s our cockroach manager. Always kissing ass.
那是我们的蟑螂经理 喜欢亲别人屁股
General…
将军…
I’m glad you came by.
很高兴你能来
I overheard something that I think you should know about.
我无意中听到一些传言 我想你应该知道
What did you overhear?
你听到什么?
It was a discussion between a U.N. Colonel and an American Embassy official.
联合国上校和美国使馆官员的讨论
And what did they say?
他们说什么?
The American assured the colonel that they would watch everything.
美国人向上校保证 他们会关注一切的
How? They have gone, Paul.
怎么关注? 他们都打道回府了 保罗
With their spies. Satellites.
利用间谍 卫星
Americans.
美国人啊
Oh, Gregoire!
噢 格莱戈瓦!
You know, I admire you, General.
知道吗 我很钦佩你 将军
How do you keep command of your men amid such madness?
你是如何管住这些疯狂的士兵的?
I am a strong man, Paul. I wish I were more like you.
我是个强人 保罗 希望我也能像你一样
I mean, look at my staff. Cheers.
我是说 看看我的雇员 干杯
He won’t work, listens to no one.
他们都不工作了 谁也不听
He is staff? Oh, yes.
他是雇员吗? 噢 是的
Yes.
是的
Get back to work, you slug! Go!
回去工作 你这个懒人! 快去!
Satellites?
卫星?
What was I going to say, that the Americans were hiding in the trees?
我还想说 美国人就藏在树林里呢
What’s the matter? I have to go out and get food.
有什么不妥? 我得出去找点吃的回来
Go out? Where? To George Rutaganda’s place.
出去? 去哪儿? 去乔治·卢塔甘达那儿
No. No, no.
不 不 不
I have to, Tatiana.
我必须去 塔莎娜
We are only as valuable as the money we give to him.
只有给他钱的时候 我们才有点价值
You cannot go alone.
你不能单独去
I’m not going alone. I’ll take Gregoire with me.
我不会一个人去 我会带上格莱戈瓦
He’s a good Hutu, and he wants to impress me now.
他是胡图族人 现在他又想在我面前挣表现
It is good to see you back at work, Gregoire.
很高兴你还在工作 格莱戈瓦
Please, sir, accept my humblest apologies. Please, please.
拜托 先生 请接受我得道歉 拜托 拜托
We have a job this morning.
早上我们有个工作
We are going to see George Rutaganda.
我们要去看看乔治·卢塔甘达
Please get the van.
去把车开过来
Show me your I.D.
给我看看你的身份证
Remember how those Tutsi women used to look down
还记得图西族妇女习惯于
their long noses at Hutu men?
低下她们的长鼻梁看胡图族人吗?
Now they beg for their lives.
现在她们要为他们的生命而祈祷
I’m here to see my friend George Rutaganda.
我来这儿看我的朋友乔治·卢塔甘达
I say taste those Tutsi whores before they die.
在图西族下流女人死之前建议大家先去尝尝她们的味道
Then they’ll know what Hutu power is, my warriors.
这样她们才知道到底什么是胡图族政权 我的勇士们
Remember, one cockroach can start an infestation.
记住 每一只蟑螂都会发动奇袭
We need to exterminate these vermin.
我们要彻底铲除这些害虫
Hey, Paul, my old friend.
嘿 保罗 我的老朋友
Tutsi prostitutes and witches. So, what can I do for you?
是图西族妓女 找我有什么事儿?
I need supplies, George. Anytime.
我需要点补给品 乔治 随时都可以
Paul, everything is double the price now. You understand that?
保罗 所有的东西价格都翻倍了 知道吗?
Yes. I need rice, beans,
知道 我需要大米 豆荚
powdered milk, beer, and your best whiskey.
奶粉 啤酒 还有你最好的威士忌
Beer yes, but whiskey no.
啤酒有 但威士忌没有
You have no whiskey?
没有威士忌?
No whiskey, no spirits.
没有威士忌 烈酒都没有了
Your… rich guests will have to do without their scotch.
你那些…富有的房客们只能忍受一下了
Anyway, Paul, I have bled that cow enough now.
总之 保罗 我已经让那些牛流够了血
What are you saying, George?
你在说什么 乔治?
Your rich cockroaches at the hotel, their money is no good to them anymore.
你饭店里的那些富有的蟑螂 他们拿着钱没有用的
Soon all the Tutsis will be dead.
很快所有的图西族人都得死
You do not honestly believe that you can kill them all?
你难道没有想过 你不可能将他们杀绝的?
And why not?
为什么不能?
Why not?
为什么不能?
We are halfway there already.
我们已经杀掉一半了
So, Paul, you want 12 bags of rice?
保罗 你要12袋大米?
Give him 12 bags of rice and 4 crates of beer.
给他12袋大米和4箱啤酒
Yes, sir, right away.
好的 先生 马上
Oh, and, Paul, I’ll give you a crate of soft drinks for the kids free of charge.
噢 还有 保罗 我免费给你一箱饮料 拿给孩子们喝
Yes.
好的
Ten bags of beans. Come, quick.
十袋豆荚 来 快点
And put those in the van. You.
都装上车 你
Let me give you a little tip, my friend.
我要提醒一下你 朋友
Our generals in army say, “Don’t go near the Mille Collines
我们军队将军说 别靠近米勒·科林斯饭店
or they will send the Belgian soldiers back here.
否则他们会派比利时士兵来这儿
But soon those generals will have gone and we will be in charge.
很快这些将军会离开 由我们负责
It’s time to butcher that fat cow of yours for the meat.
到时候就开始屠宰你的肥牛了
Let’s go.
我们走
Maybe you could help us, Paul.
或许你可以帮我 保罗
You have some very important traitors at that hotel.
你旅馆里有很重要的叛徒
Now, if we were to get them,
如果我们去把他们抓来
then maybe we would let you have one or two cockroaches of your own.
或许我们会让你留下一两只蟑螂在你身边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!