Do you understand?
明白吗?
It is almost dawn, George.
天快亮了 乔治
We really must be going.
我们真的要走了
Take the river road back. It’s clear.
回去时走河边 比较安全
Gregoire. What is going on now?
格莱戈瓦 怎么了?
You’ve driven off the road. No, I’m on the road.
你开出路了 不 我在路上
You’re going to put us in the river. Stop the car, stop the car.
你要让我们都掉河里去? 停车 停车
Back up the car, Gregoire.
倒车 格莱戈瓦
Listen to me.
听我说
You will tell no one what you have seen here today.
今天看到的对谁都别讲
No one, Gregoire.
谁都别讲 格莱戈瓦
Dube. Please help Gregoire to unload the van. Thank you.
杜比 去帮格莱戈瓦卸货 谢谢
Oh, dear.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, God!
噢 上帝!
Oh, God!
噢 上帝!
Sir. Dube!
先生 杜比!
Sir, are you okay? Don’t come in. Don’t come in.
先生 你没事儿吧? 别进来 别进来
I’ll be out in a minute.
我马上出来
Sir, are you okay? Yes, I’m all right, Dube.
先生 你没事儿吧? 是的 我没事儿 杜比
Don’t come in. I’ll be out.
别进来 我就出来
Hundreds.
成百上千
It was too many to count.
不计其数
Why are people so cruel?
为什么这些人这么残忍?
Hatred.
憎恨
Insanity. I don’t know.
疯了 不知道
There you go.
拿去
Is she putting her fingers in the soup?
她把手指伸进汤里了?
Oh, yes.
噢 是的
to do with you. Nothing to do with me.
…和你 和你无关 …
I remember…
我记得…
No, no, no, you make a mistake.
不 不 不 你错了
Hello. Come with me.
嗨 跟我来
Where are we going? Just come.
我们去哪儿? 来
It’s beautiful.
很美
You like it?
喜欢吗?
I hear we must pay for everything.
听说我们得偿还这一切
Yes, this is true.
是的 不错
So… how much for this?
那…这个值多少?
A kiss.
一个吻
You are a good man, Paul Rusesabagina.
你是个好人 保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳
I have a confession.
我像你坦白一件事
When you worked as the nurse…
当你还是个护士的时候…
In Ruhengeri? Yes.
在鲁亨盖里? 是的
When we first met…
我们第一次见面…
I had you transferred to Kigali.
是我让你调到了基加里
What?
什么?
I bribed the Minister of Health to have you transferred to Kigali.
我贿赂了卫生部长 把你调到了基加里
Why? To be closer.
为什么? 这样我们更近些
So that I could marry you.
这样我才能娶你
What was the bribe?
你贿赂了什么?
What am I worth to you? It was substantial.
我对你来说值多少? 很多
Tell me what it was. A car.
告诉我是什么 一辆车
What sort of car? What does that matter?
什么车? 这有关系吗?
I want to know.
我想知道
A Volkswagen.
大众
I hope it was a new one.
希望是一辆新的
We have had a good life, you and I. Yes.
我的一生是幸福的 你和我 是的
I thank God every day for the time we’ve had.
感谢上帝 我们共同度过的每一天
We have to have a plan. A plan?
我们必须得有个计划 计划?
Our children cannot see us die first.
孩子们不能看着我们先死去
If the militia come, you must come up here as quick as you can.
要使民兵来了 你尽快到这上面来
Please, I don’t want to… You must come up here, Tatiana.
拜托 我不想… 你必须上来 塔莎娜
I don’t want you to talk like this, please. We have to, Tatiana.
我不想听你这样说 拜托 我们必须得说 塔莎娜
If I do not make it,
如果我没有挺过来
you must take all of our children by the hand…
你一定要牵着孩子们的手…
and you must jump.
…你一定要跳 …
What are you saying? I could never… You have to, Tatiana.
你在说什么? 我不会… 你必须如此 塔莎娜
You have to promise me. What are you saying?
你向我保证 你在说什么?
Tatiana, the machete is no way to die. You have to promise me you will do it.
塔莎娜 不要死在弯刀下 你得向我保证你会那样做
I cannot do…
我不…
You have to promise me, Tatiana. Please.
你必须向我保证 塔莎娜 拜托
Promise me you will do it.
向我保证你会那样做
Please, Tatiana.
拜托 塔莎娜
Yes.

I’m sorry. I love you.
抱歉 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I’m gonna get you!
我要抓住你!
Diane, Elys, you know better.
黛安 伊利 你最好知道
No one can be at the front of the hotel. I have told you this.
谁都不能到饭店前面来 我给你说过
Take these children in the back. Hurry. Sorry, Papa.
带孩子们去后面 快 抱歉 爸爸
Come, children. Come. Thank you, Dube.
来 孩子们 来 谢谢 杜比
Paul, I’ve got good news.
保罗 我有好消息了
Congratulations. Your calls have worked.
祝贺你们 你们的电话起作用了
I have exit visas for the following families.
我拿到了这些家庭的出境签证
Abukesu, Tanzania.
阿布克苏 坦桑尼亚
Bidori, Kenya.
比多利 肯尼亚
Gituaranga, Zambia.
基图朗伽 赞比亚
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!
Khalesa, Belgium.
喀里萨 比利时
Oh, thank you!
噢 谢谢!
Dakuzi…
达库兹…
Kenya.
肯尼亚
Masambo, Zambia.
纳桑波 赞比亚
Zinguru, Ghana.
辛咕噜 加纳
Rusesabagina, Belgium.
卢斯赛伯吉纳 比利时
All right, that’s it.
好了 就这些
So remember, families be ready at 7 a. m.
记住 这些家庭早上7点前做好准备
Let’s go.
我们走
Colonel? Yeah.
上校? 什么
Now, certainly Odette and Jean Baptiste are on the list.
奥德特和吉恩·巴提斯一定在名单上
I’m sorry, Jean, Odette.
抱歉 吉恩 奥德特
But I have been assured there will be another plane soon.
但我保证不久又会有另一班飞机的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Don’t worry, Tatsi, we’ll make it to the next list.
别担心 塔莎 下一批会有的
Yeah.
是的
The girls… Paul, I will not leave without them.
女孩…保罗 我不会留下她们而去
What have you brought us?
你带了些什么来?
Antibiotics, medical supplies, general first aid.
抗生素 药物补给 一般急救用品
Thank you.
谢谢
I hear there’s to be a convoy. Yes.
听说有航班来接了 是的
Are you on the list?
名单上有你吗?
Madame Archer, I have an impossible request of you.
阿彻夫人 我有个难以接受的请求
Is there any way that you could return to the old woman
你有办法去那位老太太那儿
and bring the girls back here to us?
把我的侄女带过来吗?
Paul, that side of town has been destroyed in the fighting.
保罗 半个城市在战斗中都被摧毁了
They’re probably dead.
他们很可能已经死了
Madame Archer, I’m begging you. Those girls have no one now.
阿彻夫人 我求求你了 她们现在无亲无故
I’ll try.
我尽力而为
We have to leave by 7 a. m.
我早上7就要离开了
Who’ll take care of the orphans when you’re gone?
你走了谁来照顾孤儿们?
Odette. Odette will care for them until we can get them out of here.
奥德特 奥德特会照料他们 直到我们带他们离开这儿
Tell me, Paul, what country’s gonna take 20 Rwandan orphans?
保罗 你说说 哪个国家 会接受这20名卢旺达孤儿?
I will find someone. I promise you.
我会找到人的 我向你保证
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Come on, take my hand.
来 牵着我手
News Service Africa. Today a Red Cross representative
非洲新闻播报 今天红十字代表声称
claimed that the death rate in the Rwandan conflict
卢旺达种族冲突的死亡路进一步攀升
may have climbed to as many as 500,000 victims.
死亡人数达500000
One report stated that 40,000 bodies
一个报道称有40000具
had been removed from Lake Victoria.
尸体被遗弃在维多利亚湖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!