What’s happening?
怎么了?
Come on, let’s go. Children on the ground. Bring the children this way.
来 我们走 孩子们蹲下来 带孩子们走这边
Pass them back, pass them back.
让他们到后面去 让他们到后面去
Do not stop. Do not stop! Go right on through.
别停 别停! 直接开过去
Get down!
趴下!
Stay down!
蹲下!
What’s happening there?
怎么了?
It’s the rebels. We’re crossing the front line.
是反叛分子 我们正通过前线
It’s okay. We’re safe.
没事儿了 我们安全了
It’s okay.
没事儿了
It’s okay, you are safe here. You are safe.
没事儿了 这儿安全了 安全了
It’s okay now. Sit back down.
现在没事儿了 坐下来
Hello.

Get some more water.
多弄点水来
The doctor says he is very dehydrated.
医生说他严重脱水
We made it. Come on, let’s get down.
我们到了 来 下来吧
Come on. It is okay.
来 没事儿了
She is sick. Okay.
她病了 好的
Yeah, she’s very sick. Take her.
是的 她病得很厉害 抱住她
Paul, the buses are on the other side of camp.
保罗 车在营地的另一边
They’ll take you to Tanzania.
他们要带我去坦桑尼亚
Go now, Paul, ’cause I don’t know when there’d be another opportunity.
那就去 保罗 因为 我也不知道何时才会再有机会
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 是的
Good luck. Thank you.
好运 谢谢
Thank God. We made it.
感谢上帝 我们到了
Please, please. We are here, yeah?
拜托 拜托 都到了 对吧?
Thank you, Paul. We have made it.
谢谢 保罗 我们成功了
Thank you. Yes, yes. Come.
谢谢 是的 是的 来
Mr. Manager.
经理先生
I just want to thank you. Of course, Steven.
我只是想谢谢你 当然 史蒂文
Constance!
康斯坦茨!
Thank God you are alive! It’s so good to see you.
感谢上帝你还活着! 见到你真是太高兴了
Have you seen my brother and his wife?
你见过我哥哥和嫂子吗?
None of them.
都没有
Has anyone seen these people? You don’t recog…
有人见过这些人吗? 你不认…
Mama, come see quick.
妈妈 快来看
Excuse me, excuse me. Can you see them anywhere?
抱歉 抱歉 你在哪儿看到她们的?
Here, Mama, look.
这儿 妈妈 看
Please.
拜托
Do you see them, Mama? Is that them?
看到了吗 妈妈? 是她们吗?
Is that them, Mama?
是她们吗 妈妈?
Do you recognize these people?
你们认识这些人吗?
This little girl, she’s Anais, and this is Carine.
这个小姑娘 她叫爱耐丝 这是卡琳
Do you recognize them?
认识吗?
Ma’am, have you seen these girls? No, no, I haven’t.
女士 见过这些姑娘吗? 不 没有 没见过
Have any of you seen these girls?
有人见过这些姑娘吗?
Anais. And that’s my brother.
爱耐丝 那是我哥哥
Everybody on the buses!
所有人都上车!
Can you feel anything when I touch here?
这儿有感觉吗?
Everybody on the buses!
所有人都上车!
Can you move out of the way? We need some room here!
别挡在路上好吗? 我们过不去了!
We’ll find the girls, Tatsi. We will. Okay.
我们会发现姑娘们的 塔莎 会的 好的
Boussey?
布西?
It’s you.
真的是你
Where’d you find this child?
哪儿找到这个孩子的?
They just arrived on trucks from the Mille Collines.
刚从米勒·科林斯饭店来的车上下来的
All Mille Collines evacuees to the buses now, please.
米勒·科林斯饭店的难民请上车了
Oh, no. We need to hurry up, please.
噢 不 我们得快点了 拜托
Come on, get some sleep.
来 睡一会儿吧
Wait!
等等!
Hold it, please!
停停 拜托!
Tatiana! It’s Pat!
塔莎娜! 是帕特!
Tatiana! Madame Archer!
塔莎娜! 阿彻夫人!
Stop the bus! Stop the bus, stop the bus!
停车! 停车 停车!
Come. Come, come.
来 来 来
Please, wait for us.
拜托 等等我们
Madame Archer. I was so worried. I thought…
阿彻夫人 我很担心 还以为…
It’s wonderful to see you.
见到你真得太高兴了
Come quickly.
快来
Carine? Anais?
卡琳? 爱耐丝?
Anais?
爱耐丝?
Just wait. It’s gonna be just a minute now.
等着 只要一分钟
Anais? Carine?
爱耐丝? 卡琳?
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝啊!
Come, come, come!
来 来 来!
Hello, Carine. Anais, hello. How are you, sweetheart?
嗨 卡琳 爱耐丝 嗨 你好吗 亲爱的?
Do you see your cousins?
来见见表姐妹?
They said there wasn’t any room.
他们说没位置了
There’s always room.
总会有的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!