Yes, you can stay, yes. We will take care of you.
是的 你们可以留下 是的 我们会照顾你们
Go into the hotel.
到饭店里面去
No!
不!
Go to the hotel. Go inside. Go inside the hotel.
到饭店里面去 进去 饭店里面去
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Sir. Come, Dube.
先生 来 杜比
Please, everyone inside. Please, people, let’s go inside.
拜托 大家都进去 拜托 各位 都进去吧
Out of the rain, please. Come, sister, come.
别淋雨 拜托 来 老姐 来
Paul.
保罗
I want you to go.
我想你去
Go where?
去哪儿?
You take the children. You go get the girls.
你带着孩子 去接女孩们
Your card says Hutu… What are you saying?
你身份证上是胡图族的… 你在说什么啊?
Please, please. You pay money at the roadblocks.
拜托 拜托 遇到路障你就给他们钱
I want you to go.
我要你去
No, Tatiana, no.
不 塔莎娜 不
I will never leave you.
我不会离开你的
I will never leave you.
我不会离开你的
Oh, Tatsi.
噢 塔莎
Let us sleep, my wife. Let us sleep.
我们睡觉 我的爱人 我们睡觉
Get up. Get up.
起来 起来
Get up, get up, get up.
起来 起来 起来
Are you the manager? Yes, sir. What’s the matter?
你是经理? 是的 先生 怎么?
Everyone must leave the hotel now.
所有人都马上离开饭店
Why? Papa, what’s wrong?
什么? 爸爸 怎么了?
It’s an order.
这是命令
I need some time… 20, 30 minutes… to take a shower.
我需要点时间…给我20 30分钟…洗个澡
Sir, people are still sleeping. I don’t care.
先生 人们都还在睡觉呢 这我管不着
Please, let me get you some beers. You and your boys.
拜托 我给你们那点啤酒 你们先喝着
And I’ll be down right away, all right? As quick as I can.
我会马上下来 好吗? 我会尽快
Ten minutes. Yes, sir, ten minutes.
给你十分钟时间 好的 先生 十分钟
Get out of the way. Quick, children, quickly.
散开 快 孩子们 快
Roger’s not here. Where is he? Where’s Roger?
罗杰不在这儿 他去哪儿了? 罗杰呢?
Under the bed.
床下
Roger. It’s Papa.
罗杰 是爸爸
They’ve gone. They’ve gone, they’ve gone.
他们走了 他们走了 他们走了
Come, come. Come on.
来 来 快
Oh, my darling. It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay.
噢 亲爱的 好了 甜心 没事儿了
Come on, it’s okay. It’s okay.
来 没事儿 没事儿了
Go to the roof, Tatiana. The roof?
到房顶去 塔莎娜 房顶?
Yes, yes, go to the roof right now.
是的 不错 马上去房顶
Yes, good day. General Bizimungu, please.
是的 你好 请接比齐蒙戈将军
He is where?
他去哪儿了?
No, that is unacceptable.
不 这让人无法接受
Who would order such a thing?
谁下令这样做的?
Yes, did you find the general?
是的 你们找到将军了吗?
Gentlemen, please have some beer.
先生们 来喝点酒
Get me the guest list.
把房客名单拿给我
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Yes?
喂?
Sorry, sir, but I have a call from Paul in Kigali. He says it’s urgent.
抱歉 先生 我和基加利的保罗通了电话 他说是紧急情况
Paul, are you all right?
保罗 你还好吗?
We have a big problem, sir.
我们遇到大麻烦了 先生
What?
什么麻烦?
The Hutu army have come.
胡图族的军队来了
They’ve ordered us… all of us… out of the hotel.
他们命令我们…所有人…都离开饭店
Why are they doing this?
他们为什么这么做?
I think they will kill us all.
我向他们会将我们统统杀掉
Kill?
杀掉?
What do you mean… all? How many?
你的意思是…所有人? 有多少人?
We have 100 staff and now more than 800 guests.
工作人员100个 还有800多的房客
Yes, sir.
800?! 是的 先生 800?!
There are now 800 Tutsi and Hutu refugees.
800人都是图西族和胡图族难民
I do not have much time left, sir.
我没有时间了 先生
I want to thank you
我要感谢你
for everything that you have done for me and my family,
为我以及我家人所做的一切
and please thank all of my friends at Sabena.
并感谢我在比利时航空公司的所有朋友
Paul, wait.
保罗 等等
I’m gonna put you on hold. Stay by the phone.
我要你先别挂电话 等在电话旁
Where are your papers? We don’t have any papers, sir.
你们的报纸呢? 我们没有报纸 先生
We don’t have any papers. They got burnt in the house.
我们没有报纸 都在房里烧掉了
Louis, get on to the U.N. Tell them what’s happening.
路易斯 接通联合国 告诉他们发生的一切
Did you need something, sir?
需要帮忙吗 先生?
Mary, call the prime minister’s office. Tell them I must speak with him now.
玛丽 给首相办公室打个电话 就说我有话要立刻和他说
Okay.
好的
Paul, are you there?
保罗 在吗?
Yes, sir.
在 先生
Who can I call to stop this?
谁能制止这一切 我打电话去?
The French. They supply the Hutu army.
法国人 他们给胡图族提供武器的
Do everything you can to buy time. I’ll call you right back.
尽一切可能争取时间 我马上给你电话
What are you doing, Dube?
你在干什么 杜比?
The lieutenant, sir, he wants to see the guest list.
那个中尉 先生 他要看房客的名单
Go and get these boys some more beer. Thirsty, boy? You like beer?
再去给他们拿点啤酒来 渴吗 弟兄们? 来点啤酒?
Thank you.
谢谢
Come with me, please.
跟我来 拜托
Sir, that was two weeks ago.
先生 这是两周前的
Here you are, sir.
给你 先生
Anderson, Arthurs, Boulier…
安德森 亚瑟斯 布里亚…
What is this?
这是什么?
It is the guest list, sir.
房客名单 先生
Are you trying to make a fool of me?
你想骗我?
No. We stopped taking names after the president was murdered.
没有 总统被杀后我们就停止登记姓名了
This is the only guest list, sir. There are no Europeans left!
这是仅有的房客名单 先生 留下的没有一个是欧洲人!
Get me the names of all the cockroaches in there now.
马上给我这儿所有蟑螂的名单
That will take time. We don’t have time.
这需要点时间 我们没时间了
If I don’t have the names so that I can pick out the traitors,
要是我拿不到名单 我就会找出叛徒
then I’ll kill everyone in there.
然后杀了这儿的所有人
Starting with you.
从你开始
Leave.
快去
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Who did you call?
你给谁打了电话?
Who did I call? Don’t lie to me!
我给谁打了电话? 别对我撒谎!
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Rusesabagina.
卢斯赛伯吉纳
Paul Rusesabagina.
保罗·卢斯赛伯吉纳
I’ll remember you.
我记住你了
I’ll remember you.
我记住你了
Let’s go. Come on, we’re leaving.
我们走 快点 我们走
They’ve gone.
他们走了
Paul. Paul.
保罗 保罗
I was afraid for you.
我真担心你
Sir, the president of Sabena is on the phone for you.
先生 比利时航空的主席来电找你
I must talk with this man.
我要去和他谈谈
Mr. Tillens. Paul, what’s going on?
提伦斯先生 保罗 情况怎么样?
They left. Thank you, sir. What did you do?
他们走了 谢谢 先生 你怎么做的?
I got through to the French president’s office.
我与法国总统办公室联系过了
Well, thank you. You have saved our lives.
呃 谢谢你 你挽救了我们
I pleaded with the French and the Belgians to go back and get you all.
我再三恳请法国和比利时派兵返回搭救你们
I am afraid this is not going to happen.
但恐怕他们不会这样做
They’re cowards, Paul.
他们都是胆小怕事的人 保罗
Rwanda is not worth a single vote to any of them.
卢旺达不会为他们赢得一张选票
The French, the British, the Americans.
无论是法国人 英国人 美国人
I am sorry, Paul.
很抱歉 保罗
Thank you.
谢谢
There will be no rescue…
不会有人来救援我们…
no intervention for us.
…来干涉我们的事儿了 …
We can only save ourselves.
我们只能靠自己
Many of you know influential people abroad.
你们很多人都认识些海外的有权势的人
You must call these people.
你们要和这些人联系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!