Baby-proofing a guillotine?
你把手指切断 这才是有趣啊
So you cut your finger off. It’s part of the fun.
她让我把整个酒店都做防护了
She made me baby-proof the whole hotel.
某人过分保护了
Someone’s overprotective.
约翰 快点来
Johnny! Come quick!
干什么 他还好吗
What’s up? He’s okay?
丹尼斯说了他的第一个字啊
Dennis said his first word!
真的吗
He did?
来吧 亲爱的 再说一次
Come on, honey. Say it again.
你想太多了 想太多了
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
我不说”你想太多了 想太多了”的
I don’t say, “Bleh, bleh-bleh.”
我们不说 你说的
We didn’t say you did.
那么他是从哪里学的
Then where did he get that?
你想太多了 想太多了
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
也许有时候你说的
Well, maybe sometimes you say it.
我只有在我说我不说这话的时候才说的
I only say it when I say I don’t say it!
你想太多了 想太多了
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
好了 小孩 我们知道了 你会说话了
Okay, kid. We get it. You can talk.
丹尼索维奇
Denisovich.
爸爸
Dad.
只是检查有没有长牙齿
Just checking for cavities.
你想太多了 想太多了
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
你想太多了 想太多了
Bleh, bleh-bleh.
是你教的
It was you!
我的天啊 伦纳德
Oh, my goodness, Leonard.
如果你样子真的那么丑陋
If you really looked that hideous,
我觉得我不可以跟你愉快的玩耍了
I don’t think I could hang out with you.
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what’s the deal?
这是开派对吗 接电♥话♥啊
Is this a party? Pick up a phone.
我不在乎约翰说这是个”趣应用” 约翰在这还是新人
I don’t care if Johnny said it’s a “cool app.” Johnny’s still new here.
粥头 你是不是给鬼冰叫灵车
Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs?
不是 你又在看你的脸书
No, you’re checking your Facebook page. Again.
德古 我跟大家说了社交媒体
Drac, I told the guys social media
是宣传酒店的最好方法
is the best way to promote the hotel.
是吗 克利夫顿
Right, Clifton?
那么德古 我想实行我的一些想法
So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had,
作为你的新人类关系协调和助理
as your new human relations coordinating co-assistant.
可以 这是一个真正的职位
Sure. It’s a real job.
不是一个低下的借口让你永远留在这里让梅菲斯开心
Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here.
好吧 那么我之前在想
Right. So, I was thinking,
既然我们现在有那么多人类了 也许更换些演员
since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts?
就像 魔术师
Like, maybe the magician?
三眼哈里有什么不好吗
What’s wrong with Harry Three-Eye?
他可能对人类观众来说有点太过时了
Well, he might be a little old-school for the humans.
告诉我 先生 你的卡牌是什么
Tell me, sir, what was your card?
黑桃三
The three of spades?
这是你的卡牌吗 我的朋友
Is this your card, my friend?
不 哈里很好
No, Harry’s great.
群众不时尚这不能怪哈里
Can’t blame Harry for the crowd not being hip.
好吧 那韦恩呢
Okay, what about Wayne?
韦恩 你是傻的吗 他是我的小弟
Wayne?Are you nuts? He’s my boy.
那除了动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥球以外呢
Then maybe something other than tennis?
好了 那么你要做的是
Okay, so, what you wanna do
举起球拍准备击球 那么你就能打出很好的开球了
is lift the racket right on impact, so you get that nice top spin.
试下开球看看
Try and hit one.
这是什么 这声音是什么 这在我身上的
What is that? What’s the noise? It’s on me!
这只是我给你的手♥机♥
It’s just the cell phone I got you.
克利夫顿给你发短♥信♥这样你可以练习怎么回复
Clifton’s sending you a text so you can practice how to write back.
搞什么…这没反应啊
What the… It’s not doing it.
我来吧
I got it.
现在你可以给卡利夫顿发短♥信♥了
Now you can text Clifton.
好吧 行
All right, fine.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do this?
也许是因为你的指甲
Maybe it’s your fingernails.
很简单 看 我给梅菲斯发短♥信♥
It’s easy. Look. I’ll text Mavis.
很期待晚上的约会
Psyched for date night.
看吧 现在看看她的回复
See? And now look, she texted right back.
“要取消 不能留下丹尼斯”
“Gotta cancel. Can’t leave Dennis.”
好吧
Okay.
我们再也不能单独相处了吗
Are we never allowed to be alone again?
我也要感受到被爱啊
I need to feel loved, too.
发送
And send.
好吧 你教给我的只是说你很可怜而已
Okay. All that taught me is that you’re pathetic.
明白了 也许你应该用蓝牙耳机
Yeah, got it.Maybe you should just get Bluetooth.
好吧 蓝牙 给我过来
Okay. Blue Tooth, come over here.
那么现在怎么样
So, now what?
起床了 我的丹尼索维奇
Rise and shine, my Denisovich.
嗨 外公
Hi, Papa.
哈喽 我的小淘气鬼 你有没有作到好噩梦啊
Hello, my little devil. Did you have sweet nightmares?
有 我梦到我看见了一只剑龙
Uh-huh. I dreamed that I saw a stegosaurus.
噢…而你是在喝他的血吗
Oh… And were you drinking his blood?
不是
No.
只是扔它在那里
Just throwing it out there.
嘿 你想做些很酷的事吗
Hey! You want to do something cool?
当然
Yeah!
我要教你怎么像我一样变成一只蝙蝠
I’m going to teach you how to turn into a bat. Like me.
-看吧 -太酷了
-See? -Cool.
没错 跟我说的一样吧
Yes! Cool, like I said.
现在你来试试
Now you try.
我是一只蝙蝠
I’m a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠
I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠
I’m a bat.
我意思是 一只真的蝙蝠
I mean, a real bat.
我是一只蝙蝠
I’m a bat!
丹尼索维奇 深呼吸 你真的可以变成一只蝙蝠的
Denisovich. Take a breath. You can really turn into a bat.
试试 感受蝙蝠
Try. Feel the bat.
不是鸡
Not a chicken.
这是什么 电子波加洛舞
What’s that? The electric boogaloo?
如果我给你看我可以跳街舞 那么你会试试去飞吗
If I show you I can bust a move, will you try to fly, then?
爸爸 为什么你们在跳舞
Dad? Why are you guys dancing?
他是在梦舞
Uh, he was sleep-dancing.
来吧 小甜心 上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come on, sweetie. Back to bed.
“上♥床♥睡觉” 已经过了晚上8点了啊
“Back to bed”? It’s already after 8:00 p.m.
你不记得新的睡觉时间表了吗
Don’t you remember the new sleep schedule?
他白天要去上人类的学校啊
He’s going to human classes half the day.
如果他今晚可以睡到凌晨2点 这对他来说就很好了
If he could just sleep till 2:00 a.m. tonight, it’d be so great for him.
但亲爱的 韦恩的6只狼宝宝
But, honeydeath, six of Wayne’s wolf pups
今晚要开生日派对啊
are having a birthday party tonight.
你不会想他错失的
You wouldn’t want him to miss that.
爸爸 我很喜欢狼宝宝 但他们对丹尼斯有点太狂暴了
Dad, I love the wolf pups, but they’re a little too rough for Dennis.
“太狂暴”
“Too rough”?
你没注意到吗 丹尼斯不一样
Haven’t you noticed? Dennis is different.
你是什么意思 丹尼索维奇周围不应该有怪物
What are you saying? Denisovich shouldn’t be around monsters?
我很喜欢怪物 视频 视频
I love monsters! Video! Video! Ha!
你想给德古公公看你的怪物视频吗
Oh, you wanna show Papa Drac your monster video?

Yeah!
谁是最酷的怪物
Who’s the coolest monster?
惊奇
Kakie!
惊奇是一个开心怪物
Wee! Kakie one happy monster!
惊奇很喜欢蛋糕 好味道
Kakie love cake! Yummy!
独自有点肚子疼
Tummy get a tummyache.
等等 这怎么会是怪物
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is that a monster?
来点蛋糕吧 四不象
Have some cake, Wuzzlelumplebum.
孩子们要记住 一个真正的怪物总是会分享
Remember, kids, a real monster always shares.
“分享” 对 当我想起怪物我会想到”分享”
“Shares”? Yes! When I think monsters, I think “shares.”
现在我来告诉你什么事真正的怪物 丹尼索维奇
Now, let me tell you what a real monster is, Denisovich.
爸爸 拜托了 他已经5岁了 别强迫他了
Dad, please. He’s practically five already. Don’t force it.
慢点吃 四不象
Slow down, Wuzzlelumplebum.
一闪一闪小星星
Twinkle,twinkle, little star How I wonder ?
妈咪 我长大了不用摇篮曲了
Mommy, I’m too old for lullabies.
什么 摇篮曲才不是这么唱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!