Okay, how’s it go again?
不 不 等等 这是对月亮喊的
No, no, wait. That’s for the moon.
我咆哮 对 开始吧
Oh, I growl. Right, here goes.
咆哮
Growl!
接住它 伙计
Get it, boy.
抢啊 韦恩叔叔
Get it, Uncle Wayne.
某个狼人 你刚是不是真的说了”咆哮”这个词
Some werewolf. Did you actually say the word “growl?”
你是个狼鸡
You’re a werewussy.
我说了我是生疏
I said I was rusty.
把飞盘给我
Gimme me that Frisbee.
不 这是我的飞盘 我接到的
No! It’s my Frisbee! I fetched it!
-把它给我 -还给我
-Give it to me! -Give it back!
-把它放开 给我 -还给我
-Give it over here! Give me that! -Give it back!
他没事的 他可是点点
He’s fine. He’s Blobby.
这地方太棒了而且风景优美
This place is so amazing and scenic.
你想先带我去看什么
What do you wanna show me first?
我不知道
Mmm. I don’t know.
这很美 但这里
It’s pretty, but there’s really
一旦天黑真的就没什么可以做了
nothing to do once it gets dark.
等等 这是什么地方
Wait. What’s that place?
那么你是说我可以选
So, you’re telling me that I can pick
这全部不同种类的薯片
between all these different kinds of chips?
是的
Yes.
人们是怎么决定的
How do people decide?
这漂亮的深红色喷泉是什么
Now what’s that beautiful fountain of rubies?
约翰 你有尝过这思乐冰吗
Johnny, have you tried this Slurpee?
不要喝这么快 亲爱的
Not that quickly, hon.
这有48种口味 我们要全部试试
It comes in 48 flavors. We have to try them all.
我不知道 如果我们有时间的话
Uh, I don’t know if we have time.
为什么 这地方是通宵营业的 对吧 先生
Why? This place is open all night. Right, sir?
是的
Yes.
约翰看
Johnny, look.
他们在拍这地方的电视节目而且我们是明星
They’re making a TVshow about this place and we’re the stars.
世界各地的朋友你们好
Hello, world.
太棒了
Awesome.
这真的太棒了 你真幸运 卡尔
It’s totally awesome. You’re so lucky, Kal.
世界各地的朋友你们好
Hello, world.
好了 莫里 到你了
Okay, Murray. Your turn.
不好意思 你知道这周围哪里可以被咬的吗
Excuse us.Do you know where someone can get a bite around here?
你刚真的是问一个吸血鬼去哪里可以被咬吗
Did you seriously just ask a vampire where to get a bite?
天啊 我不是那个意思…我们不是这附近的人
Oh, gosh. I didn’t mean… We’re not from around here.
这还真尴尬 就继续走吧
This is so embarrassing. Just keep going.
很抱歉打扰到你 大爱你的巧克力脆脆圈
Sorry to bother you. Love your chocolate cereal.
那么你现在想我做什么
So, what do you want me to do now?
丹尼索维奇 你不会相信的
Denisovich, you won’t believe it.
木乃伊可以撞穿墙壁
The mummy can crash through walls
变成一群甲虫
and turn into a swarm of beetles
还可以诅咒任何人
and put a curse on anyone.
这听起来很残忍♥啊
That sounds mean.
这是有趣的残忍♥ 好了
It’s fun mean. Okay.
那么看好了
So, check it out.
莫里会变出你从没见过最大的沙尘暴
Murray’s going to conjure up the biggest sandstorm you’ve ever seen.
开始吧
Hit it!
沙尘暴 已经很长时间没试过了
Sandstorm? It’s been awhile.
与我无关 开始吧 念你的咒语
Not my problem. Do it. Say your little spell.
好吧
Okay.
我开始了 弗兰奇 韦恩 格里芬
I got this.Frank, Wayne, Griffin,
尽量不要昏过去
just try not to faint.
我的腰
My back.
等等
Oh. Wait.
真可爱
How cute!
等等 停在这游乐场 看看这些可爱的小孩
Wait. Stop at that playground. Look at these cute kids.
天啊 这看起来像个炸洞
Holy rabies! This looks like a blast.
我不知道 梅菲
I don’t know, Mavey.
这如果你不知道你在做什么会很危险的
This can be pretty dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing.
当然了 我很会耍这些单车
Of course, I rock these bikes.
可以借我 小家伙
May I, little dude?
看好了
Check it out. Oh, yeah.
这就是我如果度过每个夏天的
This is how I rolled every summer.
我觉得我抓到它了
I think I scratched it.
轮到我了
My turn.
梅菲 我跟你说了这花了我很多年才玩得好
Mavey, I told you,it took me years to get this good.
那么我来试试吧
Well, I’ll give it a try.
你们感受我了吗 这是我的女朋友 渣渣们
You feel me now? That’s my girlfriend, suckers.
是你的老婆 约翰
Your wife, Johnny.
我的老婆 这更好
My wife. Even better.
这太屌♥了 姐姐 你是在哪学的
That was sick, lady. Where did you learn how to do that stuff?
特兰西瓦尼亚
Transylvania.
真酷 我有一个宾夕法尼亚的表姐
That’s cool. I have a cousin from Pennsylvania.
这些小家伙真可爱 丹尼斯会很喜欢他们的
Oh. These little guys are so sweet. Dennis would love them.
这里抚养孩子真是个好地方
What an awesome place to raise a kid.
抚养孩子
Oh. To raise a kid?
我就不知道是不是好了
I don’t know about awesome.
可能一般吧 明白吗
Maybe tubular. Capisce?
不管怎么样我们应该去我父母家了
Anyways, we should hit my folks’ place.
我说了我们马上就到了
I said we’d be there by now.
当然
Sure.
嘿 已经过了特兰西瓦尼亚的3点了
Oh, hey, it’s after 3:00 in Transylvania.
我打电♥话♥看看丹尼斯怎么样 好吗
I’m gonna check on Dennis, okay?
巧克力谷物 你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Chocolate cereal. Are you kidding me?
这是好事 德古 这都是因为他们喜欢我们
It’s okay, Drac. It’s ’cause they love us.
没错 怪物时怎么回事
Yeah. Monsters are what’s goin’ on.
对 你应该学我接受它
Oh, yeah. You should embrace it like I did.
我有一个最畅销的健身视频
I’ve got a best-selling workout video.
跟我做 女士们 右 然后左
Follow me, ladies. Right. And left.
不是 女孩们 看好我 你们没在看
No, girls. Watch me. You’re not watching.
跟我做 8 7 6…
Here we go. And eight and seven and six…
这不是我 伙计们
That’s not me, guys.
来吧 甚至大脚也在德国足球甲级联赛里混了
Come on, even Bigfoot’s tearin’ it up in the German soccer league.
不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no.
是梅菲斯
It’s Mavis.
你得接电♥话♥啊
You gotta answer it.
你太用力按了 轻点
You’re pushin’ too hard. Lighter.
好了
All right!
丹尼索维奇醒醒 天啊 他沉睡了
Denisovich, wake up. Oh, boy, he’s out cold.
我有办法
I got this.
爸爸 为什么这么久才接电♥话♥
Dad, what took so long?
什么
What?
没什么 梅菲 我们都在酒店好好的
Nothing, Mavey.We’re all great here at the hotel.
只是在做酒店的事
Just doing hotel things.
不好意思 你的喘气声太大了
Sorry, can’t handle your breath.
我知道了
I hear ya.
你怎么样
How are you?
我们玩得很开心
We’re having a blast.
我们刚去了踩单车和小超♥市♥ 这里真有趣
We just went biking and mini-marting. It’s so fun here.
丹尼斯还好吗
Is Dennis okay?
当然了
Oh. Of course.
你想看看他吗
You want to see him?
当然想了
Yes. Yes, I do.
嗨 宝贝 你好吗
Hi, baby. How are you?
妈咪
Mommy.
我很开心
I happy.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little dude.
为什么他戴着太阳眼镜
Why is he wearing sunglasses?
我们在玩
Oh, we were playing.
是个超人游戏
It’s a superhero thing.
因为我是墨镜超人 要去救人
Cebause,I’m Sunglasses Man, to the rescue!
-好了 放他下来 -我在飞
-Okay, take it down a notch. -I’m flying.
你们听起来很开心啊
You sound funny.
不 不 这是墨镜超人的声音
Oh, no, no, that’s his Sunglasses Man voice.
信♥号♥♥很差啊 梅菲斯 你还在吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!