What? That’s not how that one goes.
这是大部分人都这么唱的
This is the way most people sing it.
“大部分人” 这有什么不对…
“Most people”? What’s wrong with…
受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫
Suffer, suffer, scream in pain
血在你的脑袋如泉喷
Blood is spilling from your brain ?
-爸比 -别这样 你知道我是怎么给你唱的
-Daddy. -Come on. You know how I sang it to you.
僵尸咬你就像咬李子
Zombies gnaw you like a plum
刺耳的哭喊声然后死亡
Piercing cries and you succumb
受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫
Suffer, suffer, scream in pain
你永远也不会再活着
You will never breathe again
还是那么有效
Still works.
生日快乐 沃利 威尔逊
Happy birthday, Wally, Wilson,
乌比 韦伦 威皮还有旺岩
Whoopi, Waylon, Weepy and Wanye.
丹尼索维奇 我的大男孩 你做到了
Denisovich! My big boy! You made it!
我想过你说的话了 爸爸
I thought about what you said, Dad.
也许我是有点过分保护了
Maybe I was being a little overprotective.
谢谢你 棺材蛋糕
Thank you, coffin cake.
丹尼斯 我爱你
Dennis! I love you! Zing!
嗨 温妮
Hi, Winnie.
我就是大爱你的美味草莓头
I just love your yummy strawberry locks! Zing, zing!
温妮 别缠着他 亲爱的 我很抱歉 梅菲斯
Winnie. Give him his space, hon. I’m sorry, Mavis.
没关系 旺达婶婶 他们只是闹着玩
It’s okay, Aunt Wanda. They’re just playing.
天啊 地狱火 我以前很喜欢这游戏
Holy rabies! Limbo? I used to love that game!
去玩吧 梅菲
Get in there, Mavey.
说真的 但我现在已为人母了
Really? But I’m a parent now.
表演给他们看看
Show ’em how it’s done.
好吧
Okay. Okay, okay.
不是吧 彩罐
No way! A pinata?
噢 梅菲斯 亲爱的 那是稍后的游戏
Oh, Mavis, honey. That’s for later.
我们不想孩子们吃太多…
We don’t want the pups to have too much…
糖果
Candy!

Sugar.
我很抱歉 这都是因为我吗
I’m sorry. Did I start all that?
别担心 他们被称为幼崽是有原因的
Don’t worry. There’s a reason they call it a litter.
丹尼斯 你还好吗
Dennis! Are you okay?
我拿到一个糖果
I got a candy.
看 你的牙掉了
Look! Your tooth came out.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 他摔崩牙齿了
Are you kidding me? He got his tooth knocked out?
的确是 要长出尖牙了
Oh, yes, indeed. Here comes the fang.
爸爸 他的幼齿不是尖牙 为什么这会长出尖牙
Dad. His baby tooth wasn’t a fang. Why would this one be?
他不是怪物
He’s not a monster.
太阳快出来了 我们得送他去上学
The sun’s gonna come out soon, and we gotta get to his classes.
我们这里的课程有问题 就像小孩瑜伽
What’s wrong with the classes we have here? Like the kids’ yoga?
瑜伽
Yoga!
这是丹尼索维奇的家
This is Denisovich’s home.
我不知道 爸爸
I don’t know, Dad.
你不知道什么
What don’t you know?
我们一直在谈搬走的事
Well, we’ve been talking about moving.
搬到某个对丹尼斯更安全的地方
Somewhere safer for Dennis.
也许去加利福利亚约翰长大的地方
Maybe where Johnny grew up in California.
我很抱歉 但你就不能强迫别人
I’m sorry, but you can’t just make somebody something they’re not.
来吧 亲爱的 我们要走了
Come on, honey. We have to go.
梅菲 等等 你不能搬走
Mavey, wait. You can’t mean that.
这是你干的吗 要搬家
You’re in on this? The leaving?
额…不完全是
Uh… It’s not definite at all.
这肯定是她说的
It’s just something she’s definitely talking about,
但直到我们真正实行 这都是不确定的
but until we do it, it’s not definitized.
他刚是不是那鸟食来包住我了
Did he just cover me with birdseed?
对 他包住我了
Yeah, he covered me.
爸爸 这不是尖牙
Dad, it’s not a fang.
爸爸 我不知道这对丹尼斯来说是不是个好地方
Dad, I don’t know if it’s the right place for Dennis.
对吧 约翰
Right, Johnny?
嘿 傻子 不关我的事 是梅菲说的
Oh, hey, dudeman. It’s not me. It’s Mavey.
嘿 傻子 我很害怕发表意见
Hey, dudeman. I’m afraid to say anything.
嘿 傻子 我是个傻子
Hey, dudeman. I’m a dudeman!
额 德古 你在跟谁说话
Uh, Drac? Who you talkin’ to?
请勿打扰 伯爵在这发脾气呢
Do not disturb. The count’s wiggin’ out in here.
你在发什么脾气 德古
What are you wiggin’ out about, Drac?
小孩们 梅菲 维薇斯说她想搬走
The kids. Mavey Wavey’s saying she wants to leave.
她想搬走 那约翰呢 他不想走
She wants to leave? What about Johnny? He doesn’t wanna go.
他为了丹尼斯把酒店打造得更人类化了
He’s making the hotel more human-y for Dennis.
你知道的 因为他看起来不像是怪物
You know, seeing that he isn’t a monster.
他是个怪物
He is a monster!
他只是发育晚而已
He’s just a late fanger.
而我可以成为一个手模
And I could be a hand model.
闭嘴 都是这些人类的东西
Shut up! It’s all that human-y stuff
导致可怜的丹尼索维奇困惑的
that’s confusing poor Denisovich.
所以也许你给孩子周围增加多点怪物的东西
So maybe you gotta get the kid around more monster-y things. Ooh!
我需要一个斗篷
Oh, I need a cape.
我不能 她总是在周围观察着我
I can’t. She’s always around, checking up on me.
如果你可以得到些单独相处的机会
Man, if you could just get some alone time.
等一下 这也是约翰想要的
Wait a minute. That’s what Johnny wants, too.
跟梅菲斯单独相处
Alone time with Mavis.
从他们结婚前开始
Have they even had a vacation
他们有放过假吗
since before they were married?
他们现在要放假了 我们也是
They’re going to now. And so are we.
弗兰奇 你真是个天才
Frank, you’re a genius.
我们带丹尼索维奇去我们的老鬼地方
We’ll take Denisovich to all our old haunts.
我们每个人都会展示给他看我们的绝技
Each of us will show him our skills.
教他怪物秘籍
Teach him how to be a monster.
那他就会很快长出尖牙
And he’ll be fanging it up in no time.
男孩下周就满5岁了
Boy turns five next week.
如果在他生日当天都不是吸血鬼 他就不会长尖牙了
If he’s not a vampire by his birthday, it ain’t happenin’.
这一定会长的 宝贝
Oh, it ain’t ain’t happening, baby.
他只是需要跟他的鬼公一起
All he needs is time with his vampa.
“鬼公”
“Vampa”?
吸血鬼外公
Vampire grandpa.
不是吧 伙计 这很明显啊
Come on, man. That’s obvious.
约翰 出来外面
Johnny. Come outside.
干嘛 这是谁
What? Who is it?
是你的岳父 我要跟你谈谈
It’s your father-in-law. I need to talk to you.
干什么
What’s up?
让我来解除它们 抱歉
Let me get rid of them. Sorry.
没关系 我受到很好的照顾
No problem-o. I was kinda diggin’ the attention.
它们可以留下吗 我不认为它们准备好要离开了
Can they stay? I don’t think they’re ready to leave yet.
来吧 去你们的母亲那
Come on. Go to your mother.
听着 你想留在这里 对吧
Look, you want to stay here, right?
当然
Of course.
这是第一个我能做我自己的地方
This is the first place where I can really be myself.
自从他们发明了芝心披萨后我从没感受到这么有活力
I haven’t felt this alive since they invented stuffed-crust pizza.
那么我们有些活要干 好吧 计划是这样的
Well, then, we’ve got some work to do. Okay, so here’s the plan.
也许带她去你的家是个好主意
Maybe it’s a good idea to take her to your hometown.
但是记得…
But remember…
这是切成片的牛油果 带着杏仁的燕麦
So, it’s sliced avocado, rolled oats with apricot,
洗完澡后腰涂润肤霜
the Aveeno moisturizer after every bath.
然后在他穿睡衣前涂点乳木果油在他的牙齿
And then the shea butter on his tush before his PJs
再等20分钟雾化
and then 20 minutes with the nebulizer
同事我给他看学习工厂的看字读音书
while I read his Learning Factory Phonics book to him.
这要求太多了 爸爸 我们可以把丹尼斯带上
It’s asking a lot, Dad. We could just take Dennis with us.
什么 开什么玩笑 让他离开他的日常生活
What? Are you kidding me? And get him off his routine?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你们要去加利福利亚
You kids go to California,
看看那适不适合抚养丹尼索维奇
and see if it’s the right place to raise Denisovich.
还有你记得怎么视频聊天吗
And you remember how to video chat?
记得 手♥机♥按键还真苦恼
Yes, yes. With the phone and the buttons and the agony.
感谢你这么善解人意 爸爸 我知道你会保护好他的
Thanks for being so understanding, Dad. I know you’ll keep him safe.
当然了 梅菲 上刀山落油锅
Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die.
我只是会很想念他
I’m just gonna miss him so much.
我爱你 丹尼斯
I love you, Dennis.
我爱你 妈咪
I love you, Mommy.
我每晚睡觉前都会跟他讲梅菲 维薇的故事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!