Attabat. You know Papa’s right here if you need him.
我看不下去了
Uh. I can’t watch this.
拜托不要
Please don’t.
我们开始咯
Here we go!
他还没飞
He’s still not flying.
他会的
He will.
还是没有
Still not.
会飞的
It’ll happen.
这是座高塔
This is a tall tower.
这是为什么好的原因
That’s why it’s good.
你应该去接他了
You should get him.
他会跌死的
He’s gonna fall to his death.
他还在学呢
He’s taking his time.
德古
Drac!
我第一次就学会飞了
I did that my first time.
他快到地面了
He’s getting too close to the ground!
你知道什么吗 他不会飞的
You know what? He’s not gonna fly.
我跟你说了 公公永远都在你身边
I told you. Papa’s always here for you.
再来 再来
Again! Again!
亲爱的 我的魔鬼 我们得给上面打报告
Oh, dear. Oh, my devil.We’re gonna have to report this.
你是说上报纸吗
You mean to the papers?
我想这是很酷的 但我不想招来媒体
I guess it was pretty cool, but I’m not about getting press.
不 先生 我是说给当局报告
No, sir. I mean the authorities.
我不能不报告危害儿童
I can’t not report child endangerment.
听我说 这是游戏
Whoa! Listen to me. That was fun.
你唱的歌♥才是危害儿童
Your singing is child endangerment.
我们应该下去帮他吗
Should we go down and help him?
不 我告诉他这是傻的 他靠他自己了
Nope. I told him this was nuts. He’s on his own.
我们得打给男孩的母亲
We have to call the boy’s mother.
不 这不可以
No, that ain’t happening.
他的母亲已经傻乎乎的了
His mother’s already nutsy koo koo!
我得按草案去做
I have to follow protocol.
你不会按草案去做的
You will not follow protocol.
我是一个吸血鬼 我不会被催眠的
I’m a vampire. I can’t be hypnotized.
好吧
Right.
现在请你别逼我叫警♥察♥
Now, please. Don’t make me call the police.
没有人要打电♥话♥给任何人
No one’s calling nobody!
着火了
Fire!
别跑 躺地上滚
Stop, drop and roll. Stop, drop and roll.
尖叫没用的
Screaming’s not helping!
好耶
Yay!
我们是坏人吗 德古公公
Are we bad guys, Papa Drac?

Bad?
不是 你是世上最好的孩子
No. You’re the best kid in the world.
不是我们导致着火的 是高塔造成的
We didn’t start the fire. It was the tower.
这是座很不安全的塔 你很幸运我们不打给当局
That’s a very unsafe tower. You’re lucky we don’t call the authorities.
我们走吧 我的英雄
Let’s go, my hero.
因为我是蝙蝠侠 上蝙蝠车
Cebause I’m Batman! To the Batmobile!
对 上…
Yes. To the…
很抱歉所有的事 我想他们以为你会喜欢
Sorry about all that stuff. I guess they thought you’d like it.
为什么觉得这里很奇怪啊
Why do I feel so weird here?
不 亲爱的 是他们奇怪
No, hon. They’re being weird.
我想他们只是想帮我
I think they’re just trying to help me.
我意思是 我生活在那酒店里什么都不懂
I mean,I grew up knowing nothing living inside that hotel.
而你在圣诞老人长大什么都会
And you learned about everything growing up in Santa Claus.
是圣克鲁斯 但…
Santa Cruz. But, uh…
也许如果丹尼斯远离特兰西瓦尼亚长大
Maybe if Dennis grows up away from Transylvania,
他就不会像我这么奇怪了
he won’t be so freaky. Like me.
你傻瓜吗 梅菲斯 你是最好的
Are you nuts? Mavis, you’re a blast.
你充满了生命力 对一切都充满好奇
You’re so full of life and curious about everything.
如果丹尼斯长大像你一样
If Dennis grows up to be just like you,
我就是世界上最幸运的爸爸了
I’ll be the luckiest dad in the world.
我爱你 约翰尼斯坦
I love you, Johnnystein.
你知道什么吗
You know what?
只要我们在一起 我们无论在哪里都一样快乐
As long as we’re all together, we’ll be happy anywhere.
即使在酒店
Even at the hotel.
是的
Yes!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看看我朋友发给我的这个视频
Check out this video my friend sent me.
这孩子是个屌♥爆的冒失鬼
This kid is an awesome daredevil.
伙计
Oh, dude!
你拍下来了吗
Did you get it?
等等 这是丹尼斯吗
Wait! Is that Dennis?
不 是吗 不 看不清楚 但…
No! Is it? No. It’s just hard to see. But…
刚删除了 所以没有了
Oops. Just deleted it. So, it’s gone.
什么 是梅菲斯 我不会接电♥话♥的
What? It’s Mavis. I’m not answering it.
别这样 德古 你得接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Drac. You have to.
好吧
All right!
是 亲爱的
Yes, honeybunch.
爸爸 你在哪
Dad? Where are you?
额…我们在酒店外面烧烤呢
Um… We’re outside the hotel having a little cookout.
这很安全
It’s perfectly safe.
那是什么声音 是警笛吗
What’s that noise? Is that a siren?
这只是哭泣女鬼在开房♥
Oh, those are just some wailing banshees checking in.
安静点 你这些女鬼
Quiet, you banshees.
我们在这很安全的烧烤
We’re trying to have a perfectly safe cookout over here.
妈咪 我要打招呼 妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! I wanna say hi! Mommy! Mommy!
德古公公刚在教我怎么飞
Papa Drac just tried to teach me how to fly.
等一下 这是孩子他妈吗
Wait a minute. Is that the mother?
不 又不动了
Oh, no. Static again.
我马上回来酒店
I am coming back to the hotel right now.
而你最好在酒店 不然我发誓你会很抱歉的 爸爸
And you better be there or I swear, Dad, you’re gonna be very sorry.
怎么回事
What’s goin’ on?
我们要马上回家
We need to get home right away.
好吧 我去拿我的背包
Okay. I’ll go wake up my backpack.
伙计们 我们要走了
Guys, we gotta move.
我们没有车 我们怎么离开这里
We got no car! How we gonna get out of here?
别担心 我打了电♥话♥
Don’t worry. I made a call.
我很抱歉 点点 我们真的想早点打给你的
I’m sorry, Blobby. We really meant to call you sooner.
出发吧
Hit it!
特兰西瓦尼亚
Transylvania.
你想去哪里
You want to go where?
特兰西瓦尼亚 尽快
Transylvania. As soon as possible.
我们没有直接飞去特兰西瓦尼亚
We don’t fly direct to Transylvania.
你们没有
You don’t?
你可以去布加勒斯特 但你得
You can go to Bucharest, but you’ll have to
在芝加哥然后苏黎世转机
switch planes in Chicago and then Zurich.
那么我们什么时候才能到那里
So, when would we get there?
芝加哥的航♥班♥因为天气原因延迟了
Well, the Chicago flight’s delayed due to bad weather.
那么两张长途客车票
So, two seats in coach?

No!
-不是吧 -是的
-No! -Yes.
你非得现在去吗 在我们终于不塞车的时候
You have to go now? When we finally have no traffic.
你这是在逼死我啊 点点
You’re killing me, Blobby.
我头上还有些云啊 得自♥拍♥一个阿
I still have some cloud on me. Gotta do a selfie!
约翰 现在不是时候
Johnny! Not now!
好吧 也许迟点再拍吧
Okay. Maybe later.
这摩托车没肉汁了 我们来不及回去了
This scooter thing’s out of juice. We’re never gonna make it.
弗兰奇 吹吧
Frank, blow.
就现在
Now!
这多有趣啊 为什么你在笑 你喜欢这样吗
How fun is this? Why are you laughing? You like that?
看好这
Watch this.
抓痒痒 抓痒痒
Coochie-coochie-coochie-coo!
现在这就是在飞了 丹尼索维奇
Now this is flying, Denisovich.
就像吸血鬼
Like a vampire.
这是我的男孩 看看你飞
That’s my boy. Look at you go.
你是穿斗篷最酷的家伙 德古公公
You’re the coolest guy who wears a cape, Papa Drac.
那么嘿 你们什么时候到
So, hey, when are you going to get here already?
我们一直在等…
We’ve been waiting…
把我儿子给我
Give me my son.
我们只是出去买♥♥鳄梨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!