戈伯不在 那个…
Gobber’s not here, so…
我知道
I know.
我是来找你的
I came looking for you.
-是吗 -你有秘密瞒着我
– You did? – You’ve been keeping secrets.
是吗
I have?
你觉得你能瞒我多久呢
Just how long did you think you could hide it from me?
我 我不知道你
I… I don’t know what you…
无论岛上发生什么 都逃不过我的眼睛
Nothing happens on this island, without me hearing about it.
那么 我们谈谈龙吧
So, lets talk… about that dragon
爸爸 对不起
Dad, I’m so sorry.
我是准备告诉你 只是不知道该怎么…
I was going to tell you, I just didn’t know how to uh…
-你没生气吗 -什么 这正是我的期望
– You’re not upset? – What? I was hoping for this!
-是吗 -相信我
– Ah, you were? – And believe me…
一切只会更好 等到你
It only gets better. Just wait till you
第一次掏出奈德龙的内脏
spill a Nadder’s guts for the first time…
第一次把巨齿龙的头挂在长矛上
… and mount your first Gronckle head on a spear.
太赞了 你真让我担心了 儿子
What feeling! You really had me going there, son.
那么多年来 我见过的最糟的维京海盗
All those years of the worst Viking Berk has ever seen.
奥丁 真不容易 我差点就放弃你了
Odin, it was rough. I almost gave up on you.
原来你一直瞒着我
And all the while you were holding out on me.
伟大的雷神托尔
Oh, Thor almighty!
既然你在竞技场上表现出色
With you doing so well in the ring…
我们终于有话题可谈了
… we finally have something to talk about.
我带了样东西给你
I uh, I brought you something…
能在竞技场上保护你的安全
… to keep you safe in the ring.
谢谢
Wow, thanks.
你妈妈也希望让你戴上它
Your mother would wanted you to have it.
这是她胸甲的一半
It’s half of her breast plate.
一对儿的 让她就在身边 知道吗
Matching set. Keeps her… keeps her close, you know?
自豪地戴上吧 你值得拥有它
Wear it proudly. You deserve it.
你信守了承诺
You’ve held your end of the deal.
我真得去睡觉了
I should really get to bed.
-好 不错的谈话 -是啊
– Yes, good, okay, good talk. – Yeah…
那么明天家里见 好的
I’ll see you back at the house. Great.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by and…
-还有这个 胸帽 -我希望
– … The uh… breast hat. – I hope
你喜欢 这个帽子
you like the, umm,… the hat.
晚安
Well, good night.
靠边站 我这次一定要赢
Stay out of my way. I’m winning this thing!
好吧 请随意
Good. Please. By all means.
这次我一定可以
This time! This time for sure!
不 你个半人半妖 吃耗子的呆子
No! No, son-of-a half troll, rat-eating munch bucket…!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait.
那回头见啦
So… later.
-别这么着急 -我快迟到了…
– Oh, oh! Not so fast! – I’m kinda late for…
什么 迟到个什么鬼
What! Late for what, exactly?
好了 安静 长老已做出了决定
Okay, quiet down. The elder has decided.
孩子 你成功了 小嗝嗝
Boy, you’ve done it! You’ve done it, Hiccup!
你可以亲手杀死一条龙了
You get to kill the dragon!
这才是我儿子
That’s my boy!
是啊 我都等不及了 我真是…
Yeah! Yes, I can’t wait. I am so…
走吧 我们得走了
… leaving. We’re leaving.
我们收拾行李吧
Let’s pack up.
看来咱们要去旅行了
Looks like you and me are taking a little vacation.
永远不回来了
Forever.
搞什么 你在这干什么
What the… ? Uh, w.. what are you doing here?
我想知道是怎么回事
I want to know what’s going on.
没有人会一下子这么出色
No one just get as good as you do.
尤其是你
Especially… you.
-快说 -我…
– Start talking. – I… I…
你是在和谁特训吗
Are you training with someone?
特训 我没有
Training? I didn’t…
最好跟这个没关系
It better not involve this.
我知道 这看起来是很糟 但是…
I know, this looks really bad but you see, this is…
好吧 你是对的
You’re right. You’re right. You’re right.
我一直在撒谎
I… I’m through with the lies.
我一直在做衣服
I’ve been making… outfits!
好吧 被你发现了 那就告诉大家好了
So, you got me. It’s time everyone knew.
拖我回去 走吧 我们走吧
Drag me back. Go ahead. Here we go.
你为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
这下是为那些谎话
That’s for the lies!
而这下 是为所有其它事
And that’s… for everything else!
惨了
Oh man.
趴下
Get down!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
不 没事的 没事 她是朋友
No! No! it’s okay. It’s okay. She’s a friend.
你吓到他了
You just scared him.
我吓到他
I scared him?
他是谁
Who is him?
阿斯翠德 这是没牙仔 没牙仔 这是阿斯翠德
Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid.
我们死定了
Dut, da da… we’re dead.
你这是想去哪儿
Woah, woah woah. Where do you think your going?
伟大的奥丁 不要 这…
Oh, great Odin! Don’t. Oh, this is…
小嗝嗝 把我放下来
Hiccup, get me down from here!
那你先听我解释
You have to give me a chance to explain.
我才不要听你解释
I am not listening to anything you have to say!
那我不用说的 你只要看着就好
Then I won’t speak. Just let me show you.
求你了 阿斯翠德
Please, Astrid.
快带我下去
Now get me down!
没牙仔 下去吧 温柔点
Toothless, down. Gently.
我说吧 没什么好怕的
See, nothing to be afraid of.
没牙仔
Toothless?
你抽什么疯 你真不乖
What is wrong with you? Bad dragon!
他平时不会这样
He’s uh, he’s not usually like this.
哦 不
Oh, no!
没牙仔 你在搞什么 我们得给她留下好印象
Toothless, what are you doing? We need her to like us!
好吧 他在旋转了
And now he’s spinning!
你根本毫无帮助 你个没用的爬虫
Thank you for nothing you useless reptile!
好吧 我错了 拜托快让我下来
Okay, I am sorry, I’m sorry. Just get me off of this thing.
好吧 我承认 这真是酷
Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool.
真是不可思议 他也是
It’s amazing. He’s amazing.
现在怎么办
So what now?
小嗝嗝 明天就是你最后的考试
Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow!
你知道你必须杀…
You know your gonna have to kill a…
一条龙吧
Kill a dragon…
不用提醒我
Don’t remind me.
没牙仔 怎么了
Toothless, what happening?
怎么回事
Whoa, what is it?
低下身子
Get down!
-怎么回事 -我不知道
– What’s going on? – I don’t know.
没牙仔 你得带我们出去 伙计
Toothless, you gotta get us out of here, bud.
他们好像在搬运猎物
It looks like they’re hauling in their kill.
那我们算什么
What does that make us?
我爸爸做梦都想找到这地方
What my dad wouldn’t give to find this.
我们的食物就这么被扔进洞里
Oh, it’s satisfying to know that all of
看到还真是让人感到欣慰
our food has been dumped down a hole.
他们一点都没吃
They’re not eating any of it.
那是什么东西
What… was that?
好吧 伙计 我们得从这出去 马上
Alright, bud, we gotta get out of here. Now!
不 这就说得通了 这就好像一个大蜂巢
No, no, it totally makes sense. It’s like a giant beehive.
他们是工蜂 而那就是他们的蜂后
They’re the workers, and that’s their queen.
正是它统治着他们 我们去找你♥爸♥爸
It controls them. Let’s find your dad.
不 不
No, no.
不 还不行 他们会杀了没牙仔
No. Not yet. They’ll kill Toothless.
阿斯翠德 我们得好好想一想
Astrid, we have to think this through, carefully.
小嗝嗝 我们刚发现了龙的巢穴
Hiccup, we just discovered the dragon’s nest.
自从最早的一批祖先定居此地 我们便一直在寻找
The thing we’ve been after since Vikings first sailed here.
现在你却要隐瞒不说
And you want to keep it secret?
就为了保护你的宠物 那条龙吗 你是认真的吗
To protect your pet, dragon? Are you serious?
是的
Yes.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章头号玩家
下一篇文章海王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!