别担心 你个子小又单薄
Don’t worry. You’re small and you’re weak,
最不容易被攻击
that will make you a less of a target.
它们会以为你是病患或者疯子
They’ll see you as sick or insane and go
转而进攻那些维京少年
after the more viking-like teens instead.
这扇门后面藏着不同种的龙
Behind these doors are just a few of the
你们要学会如何击败它们
many species you will learn to fight.
-致命奈德龙 -速度 8 护甲 16
– The Deadly Nadder. – Speed: 8, Armor: 16.
-凶恶双头龙 -隐身11秒 可隐身两次
– the Hideous Zippleback. – 11 stealth, times two.
-凶煞梦魇 -喷火攻击 15
– The Monstrous Nightmare. – Fire Power: 15.
-极度恐怖 -攻击力 8 毒液 12
– The Terrible Terror. – Attack: 8, Venom: 12.
能不能闭嘴
Can you stop that!
-还有巨齿龙 -下颚攻击力 8
– And the Gronckle. – Jaw Strength: 8.
等等 你不先教教我们吗
Woah, woah, wait, aren’t you going to teach us first?
我认为 实战出真理
I believe in learning on the job.
今天是生存训练
Today is about survival.
被撞倒就死定了
If you get blasted, you’re dead.
动作快 你首先最需要什么
Quick! What’s the first thing you’re going to need?
-医生 -速度值加5
– A doctor? – Plus 5 speed?
-盾 -盾 去拿
– A shield? – shield. Go.
如果在盾与剑之间选择
Your most important piece of equipment is your shield.
还是要优先选择盾
If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield.
举起盾牌
Take the shield.
-这是我的盾 -那里还有好多盾
– Get your hands off my shield. – There’s like a million shields.
拿那个 上面有花 女孩子都喜欢花
Take that one. It has a flower on it. Girls like flowers.
现在这上面有血花了
Oops, now this one has blood on it.
悍夫纳特和暴芙纳特 你俩出局了
Tuffnut, Ruffnut, your out.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
这些盾还有一个用途 制♥造♥噪音
Those shields are good for another thing. Noise.
越多越好 让龙无法瞄准
Make lots of it and throw off a dragon’s aim.
每条龙都有攻击次数限制
All dragons have a limited number of shots.
巨齿龙能攻击几次
How many does a gronckle have?
-五次 -不 六次
– Five? – No, six.
对 六次 正好你们六个
Right, six. That’s one for each of you.
鱼脚司 出局
Fishlegs, out.
小嗝嗝 快上
Hiccup, get in there!
我说 我搬到地窖里了
So anyway, I moved into my parent’s basement?
有空你该过来锻炼
You should come by sometimes to work out,
你看上去经常锻炼
you look like you work out.
鼻涕虫 你出局了
Snotlout, your done.
-好像就剩我俩了 -不 只有你
– So I guess its just you and me. – Nope, just you.
最后一击
One shot left.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
六击结束 回去睡觉吧 你这头肥猪
And that’s 6. Go back to bed you overgrown sausage.
还有机会 别担心
You’ll get another chance. Don’t you worry.
记住 龙 总是…
Remember, a dragon will always…
会选择杀戮
… always go for the kill.
你为什么没杀我
So why didn’t you?
这太愚蠢了
Well this was stupid.
你怎么不飞走
Why don’t you just fly away?
阿斯翠德 你今天的问题出在哪儿
Alright, where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?
俯身时机不对 太草率
I mistimed my sommersault dive. It was sloppy.
它看穿了我的翻身
It threw off my reverse tumble.
-我们注意到了 -不 做得好
– Yeah, we noticed. – No, no you were great.
那就是你的风格
That was so Astrid.
她说得对 你得严格要求自己
She’s right. You have to be tough on yourselves.
小嗝嗝的问题出在哪儿
Where did Hiccup go wrong?
-他就不该来吗 -他居然没被吃了
– Uh, he showed up? – He didn’t get eaten.
他从来都找不准位置
He’s never where he should be.
谢了 阿斯翠德 你们得把这些知识烂熟于心
Thank you, Astrid. You need to live and breathe this stuff.
驯龙图鉴…
The dragon manual…
这里面包含所有我们所知的种类的龙
everything we know about every dragon we know of.
今夜龙不会进攻 赶紧看
No attacks tonight. Hurry up.
-等等 你是说看书 -在有生之年
– Wait? You mean read? – While we’re still alive?
既然能屠龙
Why read words when you can just kill the
读书有何用
stuff the words tell you stuff about?
我读了有七遍了
Oh, I’ve read it like 7 times.
上面说水龙会把沸水喷射到你脸上
There’s this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face
还说有一种龙能把自己埋上一周
And there’s this other one that buries itself for like a week…
听起来不错 我是有可能会拜读
Yeah, sounds great. There was a chance I was going to read that.
但现在…
But now…
你们看吧 我找些东西练手
You guys read, I’ll go kill something.
-我们一起看吗 -你看吧
– So I guess we’ll share? – Read it.
就剩我了 好 我们…明天见
All mine then? Wow. So, okay. I’ll see you uh,… tomorrow.
龙族分类
Dragon classifications
攻击型 恐惧型 魔法型
Strike class, fear class, mystery class.
雷鼓龙 隐匿型龙种
Thunder Drum. This reclusive dragon
栖息于海蚀洞与黑色潮汐塘中
inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools.
受惊吓时会发出震荡波
When startled, the Thunder Drum produces a concussive sound
近距离接触会导致死亡
that can kill a man at close range.
极度危险 格杀勿论
Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.
伐木龙 此种巨龙拥有剃刀型龙翼
Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings
能将苍天大树一劈为二
that can slice through full-grown trees.
极度危险 格杀勿论
Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.
颅骨龙 喷出沸水伤害猎物 极度危险…
Skulldren: Sprays scalding water on its victim. Extremely dangerous…
小丑龙 即使幼龙也能喷射酸液 格杀勿论
Changeling: Even newly hatch dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight.
巨齿龙 双头龙 刺龙
Gronckle, Zippleback, the Skrill,
碎骨龙 致命耳语龙
Bonesnapper, Whispering Death.
烧死猎物 活埋猎物 掐死猎物
Burns its victims. Buries its victims. Chokes its victims.
将猎物内脏取出
Turns victims inside out.
极度危险 极度危险
Extremely dangerous…. Extremely dangerous….
格杀勿论 格杀勿论 格杀勿论
Kill on sight…. Kill on sight…. Kill on sight….
夜煞 速度未知 体长未知
Night Fury.Speed unknown. Size unknown.
雷电与死神的邪恶后裔
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.
绝不要与它交战
Never engage this dragon.
倘若遭遇 隐藏自己 祈福保命
Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you.
它们接近了 我可以感觉得到
I can almost smell them. They’re close.
稳住
Steady.
-开进去 -左满舵
– Take us in. – Hard to port.
地狱犬之门
The hell hounds gate.
左满舵
Hard to port.
那个 我刚好发现
Hey, you know, I just happened to notice,
书上没有关于夜煞的记载
the book had nothing on night furys.
有没有其它图鉴 或者续篇
Is there like another book? Or a sequel?
或者关于夜煞的小册子
Maybe a little night fury pamphlet?
小心 小嗝嗝 你都没用心
Focus Hiccup! You’re not even trying.
今天训练如何攻击
Today is all about attack!
奈德龙步行时快而轻盈
Nadder’s are quick and light on their feet.
你们必须更胜一筹才行
You be quicker and lighter.
我都质疑你的教学水平了
I’m really beginning to question your teaching methods.
寻找它的盲点 每条龙都有盲点
Look for its blind spot. Every dragon has one.
找到盲点 以此躲避 再伺机攻击
Find it. Hide in it, and strike.
-你不洗澡的吗 -要是不喜欢
– Do you ever bathe? – You don’t like it,
你自己去找个盲点啊
then just get your own blind spot.
我给你来一下如何
How about I give you one?
盲点 对 死穴 就不是了
Blind spot, yes. Death spot, not-so-much.
该怎么偷偷接近夜煞
Hey, hey, so how would one sneak up on a night fury?
没人见过 就算见到了也活不下来
No one’s ever met one, and lived to tell the tale.
现在 给我进去
Now, get in there!
我知道 只是假设而已…
I know, I know but hypothetically…
小心 宝贝儿 我来对付
Watch out, babe, I’ll take care of this.
阳光太刺眼了 阿斯翠德
The sun was in my eyes, Astrid.
我能怎样 遮住太阳吗
What do you want me to do? Block out the sun?
我能做到 但现在没时间
I can do that. I don’t have time right now.
-有人见过龙打盹吗 -小嗝嗝
– Has anyone ever seen one napping? – Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
-战场上的爱情 -她能找更好的
– Love on the battlefield. – She could do better.
让我来…要不然你…
L-let me… Why don’t you..
漂亮 阿斯翠德
Well done, Astrid.
你是把这当儿戏吗
Is this some kind of a joke to you?
我们迟早要接过父辈的旗帜
Our parent’s war is about to become ours.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章头号玩家
下一篇文章海王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!