想清楚你站在哪边
Figure out which side your on.
你没牙齿吗
Huh? Toothless.
我明明记得你有…
I could of sworn you have…
牙齿
… teeth.
不 不 不
Uh, uh,… no, no,… no…
我…我没有鱼啦
I… I don’t have anymore.
接着它一转身 一口咬下我的手
And with one twist, he took my hand and swallowed it whole.
从它的眼神我知道 我一定很美味
And I saw the look in his face. I was delicious.
它一定跟其它龙说过 因为一个月内
He must have passed the word, because it wasn’t a month
另一条龙吃了我的腿
Before another one of them took my leg.
你的手在龙腹中感觉不奇怪吗
Isn’t it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon?
要是你的大脑依然可以控制它
Like, if your mind was still in control of it,
你大可从龙腹里把它宰了
you could have killed the dragon from the inside.
把龙心碾碎 或者怎么怎么的
By crushing his heart or something.
我发誓 我现在生气极了
I swear, I’m so angry right now.
我一定要为你的手脚报仇
I’ll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot.
我会砍下所遇到每条龙的腿…认真的
I’ll chop of the legs of every dragon l fight… with my face!
你要砍的是龙翼和龙尾
No. It’s the wings and the tails you really want.
如果它飞不了 就无路可逃
If it can’t fly, it can’t get away.
不能飞的龙 就是死龙一条
A downed dragon is a dead dragon.
好吧 我去睡觉了
Alright, I’m off to bed.
你们也早点睡 明天要对付大家伙
You should be too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys.
虽然进步缓慢 但我们还是到了凶煞梦魇
Slowly but surely, making our way up to monstrous nightmare.
谁能有幸宰了它呢
But who’ll win the honor of killing it?
肯定是我 这是命 明白吗
It’s gonna be me. It’s my destiny. See?
你妈同意你文身吗
Your mom let you get a tattoo?
不是文身 是胎记
It’s not a tattoo. It’s a birth mark.
我们从出生起就在一起
Okay, I’ve been stuck with you since birth
怎么没看到
and that was never there before.
本来就有 你是没从左边看过而已
Yes, it was. You’ve just never seen me to the left side until now.
没牙仔 我给你带了早餐
Hey, toothless. I brought breakfast.
那个…希望你有胃口
I hope… I hope you’re hungry.
好吧 这挺恶心的
Okay, that’s disgusting.
我带了些鲑鱼 一些美味的冰岛鳕鱼
I got some salmon, some nice lcelandic cod,
还有整条熏鳗鱼
and a whole smoked eel.
不要吗 好吧
No, no, no, no,… no…. okay.
好吧 我也不怎么喜欢鳗鱼
Yeah, I don’t really like eel much either.
对了 这样很好 忽视我的存在
That’s it. That’s the good stuff. Aah, don’t you mind me.
我就在这后面 干我自己的事
I’ll just be back here, minding my own business.
没事的…
Its okay…
没事 没事…
Okay, okay…
搞定 还行嘛 套上了
Okay, that’s not too bad. It works.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no… !
天呐 成功了
Oh my… its working!
我做到了
Yes, yes, I did it.
今天练习团队配合
Today, is about teamwork.
龙头要是被淋湿 他就不能喷火了
Now, a wet dragon head can’t light its fire.
凶恶双头龙极度狡猾
The hideous zippleback is extra tricky.
一个头喷气 一个头点火
One head breathes gas. The other head lights it.
你们要分出龙头的功能
Your job is to know which is which.
锋利的牙齿 喷射出毒液 来腐蚀食物
Razor-sharp serrated teeth, and injects venom for predigestion.
更喜欢伏击 踩碎食物
Prefers ambush attack, crushing its victims.
闭嘴好吗
Will you please stop that?!
不管哪个龙头出现 我都要…
If that dragon shows either of his faces, I’m gonna…
在那儿
There!
是我们 白♥痴♥
Hey, its us, idiots!
你屁♥股♥越来越挺了 我们看成龙了
Your butts are getting bigger we thought you were a dragon.
虽然龙屁♥股♥的身形也没什么不好…
Not that theres anything wrong with a dragon-ass fig…
等等…
Wait…
我受伤了 我很受伤
I’m hurt! I am very much hurt!
生存几率微乎其微
Chances of survival are dwindling into single digits now.
不是这个头
Oh! Wrong head.
鱼脚司
Fishlegs!
就是现在 小嗝嗝
Now Hiccup!
拜托
Aww, come on…
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
退后 退后
Back,… Back, back!
我话不说两遍
Now don’t you make me tell you again!
对 没错 回到洞里去吧
Yes, thats right. Back into your cage!
好好反省一下
Now think about what you’ve done.
那么 训练结束了吗
Okay, sooo, were we done?
我还有事要去…
Cause I have some things I need to uh…
那明天见
Yep, I’ll see you tomorrow.
-什么情况 -你怎么做到的
– What was that? – How did you do that?
我把斧子留在竞技场了 你们先走
I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead.
我回头再找你们
I’ll catch up with you.
来会会极度恐惧
Meet the Terrible Terror.
这大小就好像我的…
It’s like the size of my…
把它弄掉
Get it off!
好疼 疼死了
Oh, I’m hurt! I am very much hurt!
他可比你强多了
Wow! He’s better than you ever were.
什么
What?
太棒了
Ooh, great.
小嗝嗝
Hiccup.
小嗝嗝 是你吗
Hiccup? Are you in there?
阿斯翠德 嗨 阿斯翠德 你好呀
Astrid, hey. Hi, Astrid. Hi astrid. Hi Astrid
我一般不多管别人闲事 但你的举止真是很诡异
I normally don’t care what people do, but you’re acting weird.
好吧 更诡异了
Well, weirder.
你好歹找到了巢穴吧
Well, I trust you found the nest at least?
连影子都没有
Not even close.
棒极了
Excellent.
希望你这里有点好消息
I hope you had a little more success than me.
如果你的好消息是指
Well, if by success, you mean that your
不用再头痛你儿子了
parenting troubles are over with…
那就…有
then, yes.
恭喜你 斯多戈 大家都松了口气
Congratulations Stoick! Everyone is so relieved.
旧的不去 新的不来 是吧
Out with the old, and in with the new, right?
没人会想念以前那个旧麻烦
No one will miss that old nuisance.
村子要举办一场晚会来庆祝
The village is throwing a party to celebrate.
他走了吗
He’s gone?
下午一般都不在 但这又不能怪他
Um, yeah, most afternoons, but who can blame him?
我是说 做一个名人可不容易啊
I mean, the life of a celebrity is very rough.
他现在每次经过村子
He can barely walk through the village
都被一群新粉丝围堵
without being swarmed by his new fans.
-小嗝嗝 -谁会想到呢
– Hiccup? – Who would have thought it, eh?
他对付那群野兽自有一套
He has this way with the beasts.
好吧 伙计 我们要飞得更慢更稳些
Okay there, bud, were gonna take this nice and slow.
走吧 三号♥ 不 四号♥位置
Here we go. Here we go. Position three, no, four.
好 是时候出发了
Alright, it’s go time. It’s go time.
加油啊 伙计 加油
Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy.
成功了
Yes, it works!
对不起
Sorry!
是我不好
That’s my fault.
我知道了啦 四号♥ 呃 三号♥位置
Yeah, yeah, I’m on it. Position four, uh, three.
冲啊 宝贝
Yeah! Go baby!
太帅了 风就在我…
Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my…
我的小抄
… cheat sheet!
停下
Stop!

No!
我的天啊
Oh, gosh! Oh, God!

Oh no!
好吧 你要自己调整角度
Alright. Okay. You gotta kinda angle yourself!
不不不 回到下面来接我
Okay. No, no, no… come back down towards me.
下来…
Come back down… oww!
不是吧
Come on…
不 谢谢 我不饿
Uh, no thanks. I’m good.
里面也不怎么防火吧
Not so fire-proof on the inside, are you?
给你
Here you go.
我们根本就不了解你们
Everything we know about you guys is wrong.
爸爸 你回来了
Dad, you’re back!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章头号玩家
下一篇文章海王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!