好吧 那我们怎么办
Okay. Then what do we do?
给我点时间 明天我会想法子
Just give me until tomorrow. I’ll figure something out.
好吧
Okay….
这下是因为你绑♥架♥我
That’s for kidnapping me.
这下 是为了所有其它事
That’s for… everything else.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
好吧 我又可以在公共场合露面了
Well, I can show my face in public again.
要是以前有人告诉我
If someone had told me that in a few short weeks
小嗝嗝会在短短数周内 摇身一变
Hiccup will go from, well being… uh… Hiccup,
成为降龙训练中的佼佼者
to placing first in dragon training.
我会把他绑在桅杆上
Well, I would have tied him to a mast and
再开船把他送走 因为他肯定疯得不轻
shipped him off. For fear he’d gone mad.
你们也知道
And you know it.
而此时此刻
But, here we are.
没有人比我更加倍感自豪与惊叹
And no ones more surprised or more proud than I am.
今天 我的儿子成长为一名真正的维京海盗
Today my boy becomes a Viking!
今天 他将成为我们中的一员
Today he becomes one of us!
小心那条龙
Be careful with that dragon.
我担心的不是龙
It’s not the dragon I’m worried about.
你要怎么办
What are you going to do?
了结这一切
Put an end to this.
我必须试一下
I have to try.
阿斯翠德 要是出了意外
Astrid, if something goes wrong,
确保他们不会找到没牙仔
just make sure they don’t find Toothless.
我会的 但你要保证不出意外
I will, just promise me it won’t go wrong.
是时候了 小嗝嗝
It’s time, Hiccup.
将它们打个一败涂地
Knock ’em dead.
要我肯定选那把锤子
I’d have gone for the hammer.
准备好了
I’m ready.
上吧 小嗝嗝 给它点颜色看看
Go on Hiccup, give it to him!
他在做什么
What is he doing?
没事的
It’s okay, it’s okay.
我和他们不同
I’m not one of them.
停止这场打斗
Stop the fight!
不 我要你们亲眼见证
No! I need you all to see this.
他们不是我们想的那样
They’re not what we think they are.
我们不用非得杀了他们
We don’t have to kill them.
我说停止战斗
I said stop the fight!
让开
Out of my way!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
小嗝嗝
Hiccup!
这边
This way!
夜煞
Night fury!
好了 没牙仔 离开这儿
Alright, Toothless. Go! get out of here.
快走
Go, go!
不 爸爸 他不会伤害你
No, dad! dad, he won’t hurt you!
别 不不不 你们在帮倒忙
Don’t… oh, no, no, no… You’re making it worse.
没牙仔 住手
Toothless, stop!
不 不
No. No!
抓住它
Get him!
不 请别伤害它
No, no, please. Just don’t hurt him
请别伤害它
Please. Don’t hurt him
把它和其它龙关在一起
Put it with the others.
我早该知道
I should have known.
我早该看出迹象
I should have seen the signs.
-爸爸 -我们有过约定
– Dad? – We had a deal!
我知道 但那时我…
I know! We did, but that was before I…
好吧 一切都糟透了
oh, it’s all so messed up.
竞技场的一切表现…都是诡计和谎言吗
So everything in that ring… A trick? A lie?
我搞砸了 我早该告诉你
I screwed up. I should have told you before now.
是我的错 冲我发火吧 但是求你
Take this out on me, be mad at me, but please,
别伤害没牙仔
just don’t hurt Toothless.
那条龙吗 你担心的就是这个吗
The dragon? That’s what you’re worried about?
那些差点被你害死的人呢
Not the people you almost killed?
他只是在保护我 他并不危险
He was just protecting me! he’s not dangerous.
它们杀害了无数我们的族人
They’ve killed hundreds of us!
但我们杀了更多他的同伴
And we’ve killed thousands of them.
他们只是为了自卫 仅此而已
They defend themselves, that’s all.
他们偷我们的东西是迫不得已
They raid us because they have to.
如果他们不带食物回去
If they don’t bring enough food back,
就会被吃掉
they’ll be eaten themselves.
他们的岛上有别的东西
There’s something else on their island,
爸爸 有一条龙 他…
Dad. It’s a dragon-like…
它们的岛屿 你去过它们的巢穴吗
Their island? So, you’ve been to the nest?
-我有说到巢穴吗 -你怎么找到的
– Did I say nest? – How did you find it?
不 我没有 是没牙仔带我去的
No, no, I didn’t. Toothless did.
只有龙可以找到那个岛
Only a dragon can find the island.
不 爸爸 求你了 别这样
No, no, dad, no please. Its not what you think.
你不了解你面对的敌人
You don’t know what your up against.
是你前所未见的那种
It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen.
爸爸 我保证 你赢不了它
Dad, please, I promise you. You can’t win this one!
爸爸 不要
Dad, no!
哪怕一次也好 你就听听我的话吧
For once in your life, would you please just listen to me!
你和它们站在一起
You’ve thrown your lot in with them.
你不是维京人
You’re not a viking.
你也不是我儿子
You’re not my son!
备船
Ready the ships!
启航
Set sail!
向地狱犬之门进发
We head for Hell-hounds gate.
恶魔 带我们去你的老巢吧
Lead us home, devil.
糟透了 你一定难受极了
It’s a mess. You must feel horrible.
你失去了一切 你父亲
You’ve lost everything. Your father,
你的部落 你最好的朋友
your tribe, your best friend.
谢谢你的总结
Thank you for summing that up.
我在树林里发现他时
Why couldn’t I’ve killed that dragon,
为什么不干脆杀了他
when I found him the woods?
这样对大家都好
Would’ve been better for everyone.
对 换作是其他人肯定这么做
Yep, the rest of us would have done it.
为什么你偏偏下不了手
So, why didn’t you?
为什么不杀了他
Why didn’t you?
我不知道 我做不到
I don’t know. I couldn’t.
这个不算答案
That’s not an answer.
为什么你突然这么在乎这个
Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?
因为我想记住你现在所说的话
Because I want to remember what you say, right now.
老天爷 我是个软弱的胆小鬼
Ah, for the love of… I was coward, I was weak.
我连条龙都不想杀
I wouldn’t kill a dragon!
你刚才说你不想杀
You said wouldn’t that time?
怎么都好 我就是不想
Whatever, I wouldn’t!
三百年来 我是第一个
300 years and I’m the first viking
不想杀龙的维京人
who wouldn’t kill a dragon.
但也是第一个龙骑士
First to ride one though.
所以呢
So?
我下不了手 因为他看起来和我一样害怕
I wouldn’t kill him because he looked as frightened as I was.
我从他身上看到了自己
I looked at him and I saw myself.
我想他现在一定很害怕
I bet he’s really frightened now.
你有何打算
What are you gonna do about it?
做一些蠢事吧
Probably something stupid.
好吧 蠢事你早就做了
Good, but you’ve already done that.
那就做点疯狂的事
Then something crazy!
这才像样
That’s more like it.
守好位置 不要走散
Sound your positions! Stay within earshot.
斯多戈 我刚才有所耳闻
Listen, Stoick, I was overhearing some of
一些船员…
the men just now and well, you know,…
对我们要去哪儿表示疑惑
some of them are wondering what it is we’re up to here?
当然不包括我
Not me of course.
我知道你总会计划周详
I know you are always the man with the plan.
但是一些除我以外的人在疑惑
But some, not me, are wondering if
你是否有所计划
there is in fact a plan at all…
如果有 是什么计划呢
and what it might be?
找到龙巢 击溃它
Find the nest and take it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章头号玩家
下一篇文章海王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!