That’s got to be the prettiest
告诉你们
girls we’ve ever had in the competition.I tell you.
即将出场的 将是本次比赛最漂亮的姑娘们
Gentlemen, let’s welcome back our six finalists on stage.
先生们 让我们欢迎六位决赛者上台
Come on back out, girls.
出场吧 姑娘们
There they are.
她们来了
They’re pretty as they can be, aren’t they?
她们的确是国色天香
I tell you. We’re proud of you, girls.
姑娘们 我们为你们骄傲
You’ve worked hard. Your mamas and daddies have worked hard.
你们非常努力 你们的父母也付出很多
We’re mighty proud of you.
我们真为你们骄傲
God, look at her. I mean, she was born for this.
天啊 看看她 她天生就是这块料
I had no idea her breasts were so ample.
我不知道她的胸脯这样丰满
Dude, she does these exercises that pump them up.
笨蛋 她做运动来 保持胸脯挺立的
Guys, hi. I’m on sexist overload as it is.
伙计们 这里的男性荷尔蒙有点过剩了
Kill the commentary.
快闭嘴
“Now…
现在…
in the spirit of Mother Theresa, what will be your contribution…
根据特瑞莎修女的精神
to your community and the world at large?”
你将如何为社区与世界做贡献?
Well, Bob, at summer’s end I plan to move to New York City…
鲍勃 夏末我打算去纽约
where I’ll pursue a career as a serious actress.
我希望做一名女演员
It’s my goal to entertain the world through artistic expression.
我的目标是通过艺术表现娱乐世人
Through art, I shall serve my country.
通过艺术报国
Do you feed her this shit?
这些废话是你教她的?
Work it, babe!
干的好 宝贝
They’re eating it up. Look. She’s incredible.
他们吃这一套 她真行
And now, this year’s croaker queen is…
现在 本年度鸣鱼选美皇后是
Miss Helen Shivers!
海伦·希弗斯小姐!
Yeah, baby! Yeah!
耶! 宝贝!
That’s my girl!
她是我的
That’s my girlfriend!
是我的女朋友
Yeah, baby!
耶! 宝贝!
Hi, baby! Yeah!
宝贝!
My baby’s got the strangest ways of saying
我的宝贝说话方式很奇特
How’s my hair? Hurricaneproof.
我的头发如何? 飓风也吹不乱
Hey! It’s all about the hair. Don’t you forget that.
都因为这发型 别忘记这点
Especially when you become some big hotshot lawyer.
特别是当你成为大律师的时候
Those professional women types think it’s all about brains and ability…
职业女性只认为头脑和能力重要
and completely ignore the do.
完全忽视了发型
So the do’s vital. Got it.
所以头发最重要 记住了
Hey, are you riding with me? Uh, no. Tell mom I’ll be home late.
你坐我的车回家吗? 不了 告诉妈妈我晚点回家
Is little Miss Croaker getting sauteed tonight?
鸣鱼小姐今晚要被煎了吗?
Oh, a twit with a wit. Eat me.
你很幽默啊 饶了我吧
Julie, brought you a shooter on the house.
朱莉 给你拿了杯饮料
Oh, thanks, Max, but you know what?
谢谢 马克斯 但是…
I have this mental block. I can’t get past the slime.
我对这种粘粘的东西有心理障碍
How about I take you out before you leave town?
你离开前我们出去玩玩怎么样?
Kind of a bon voyage thing.
就当是为你送行吧
You know what? I don’t think so, Max.
不用了 马克斯
We’ve been friends since forever. You can’t just leave without a farewell.
我们朋友一场 你不能招呼不打就走
Right.
是啊
A toast
为我们…
to us.
干杯
To our last summer of immature…
为最后一个幼稚的
adolescent decadence.
堕落的少年时期的夏天
Somebody’s buzzed.
有人醉了
Yo, chum bait, take a hike.
人♥渣♥ 滚开
Hey, easy!
放轻松
Barry, they’re just friends! Motherfucker!
巴里 他们只是朋友 他妈的
Come on, man! This is tired!
快住手 伙计们 这样很累
Hey, Ray. Just taking care of your girl like I promised.
雷 照顾好你的女朋友
Thanks, buddy. Now let’s blow.
谢谢 我们走吧
Yeah. Hey.
耶~嘿~
Let’s beam down to Dawson’s Beach. Little joyride?
去多森海滩吧 兜下风
Bye.
再见
So the boy and girl are making out, right…
男孩和女孩正打得火热
when they hear over the radio that this lunatic killer’s escaped…
这时收音机里说 有个疯子杀手
from an insane asylum…
从精神病院逃走了
and he’s got this long sharp hook for a hand.
手中持有长钩
Dude, you’re telling it wrong.
你说错了
Shut up. So the girl… she gets all scared, right?
闭嘴 所以女孩… 当然是吓坏了
She wants to go home.
她想回家
And the boy, all hot and bothered… he gets pissed and peels out.
男孩子很生气 就开车走了
That’s not the way it goes.
那不对
Okay, the boy goes for help, and the girl stays in the car.
男孩去求助 女孩留在车里
And she hears this scratching sound… It’s not a scratching sound.
她听见有刮擦声 那不是刮擦声
It’s a drip. Drip, drip.
是滴水声 滴答 滴答
No, it’s scratching because the guy’s been hung…
不 是刮擦声 因为男孩被吊在树上
from a tree limb and his feet are scratching the car roof.
他的脚摩擦着车顶
No, he’s been decapitated…
不 他是被砍头的
and it’s the blood from his severed neck that’s dripping on the car.
血从他的脖子中流到车上
And it’s going drip, drip, drip.
所以是滴答声
No, he wasn’t decapitated. He was gutted with a hook.
不 他不是被砍头的 他被铁钩挖了个肠穿肚烂
That’s the way I heard it. You’re all wrong.
我是这样听说的 你们都错了
They get back to the girl’s house…
他们回到女孩家
and they find the lunatic’s bloody hook in the car door.
发现车门上挂着血淋淋的铁钩
Now that’s the original story.
这才是本来的故事
That’s the way it really happened. Hey.
这才是事情发生的经过 嗨
None of it really happened. It’s a bullshit ghost story to begin with.
这些都没发生过 只是一个胡说八道的鬼故事
No, it’s not. It’s true. I don’t think so, Ray.
不 这是真的 我可不觉得 雷
I swear it. Please!
我发誓 行啦
It’s a fictional story created to warn young girls against premarital sex.
这其实就是个吓唬女孩子 别在婚前做♥爱♥的故事
Well, actually, honey…
亲爱的
and you know how terrified I am of your IQ…
我真惊叹于你的智商
but it’s an urban legend… American folklore…
这是都市传说 美国民间故事
and they all usually originate from some sort of real-life incident.
它们通常也都是 取材于生活中的真实事件的
So, by that time…
那么 到那时
I will just be finishing my two-year contract on “Guiding Light”…
我和”指向灯”两年的合约到期
coinciding with your first year as starting quarterback for the Steelers.
恰好你加入了铁人队打四分卫
Cowboys. Whoever.
牛仔队 管他哪个队
Then we can elope to Europe…
然后 我们就私奔去欧洲
or the Caymans…
或者开曼群岛
wherever…
随便哪里
where I’ll let you impregnate me…
到时我会怀上你的第一个孩子
with the first of three children…
我们一共生三个
before you head off to rehab.
然后你戒酒
And then…
然后…
we can live happily…
我们就可以幸福的生活
blah, blah, blah.
诸如此类
Where’d you go?
你去哪?
I’m gonna hook you!
我要钩死你
You don’t really believe all that crap, do you?
你不是真♥相♥信那些鬼话吧
That’s true! The hook is merely a phallic symbol.
那是真的 铁钩只是生殖器的象征
Oh, really? Yeah, ultimately castrated.
是吗 是啊 最后被阉♥割♥了
God, I’m gonna miss you. You don’t have to.
我会想你的. 你不需要
You can always ditch this Boston thing and come to New York with me.
你可以让波士顿滚一边去 然后和我去纽约
Yeah, well, we can’t all sit in a Village coffeehouse…
是啊 可我们总不能 光坐在乡村咖啡馆里
and ramble esoterically on our laptops.
玩电脑吧
There just isn’t enough room. See? Nobody gets me the way you do.
那里不够地方 看见没? 没人象你那样懂我
I understand your pain. Precisely.
我明白你的痛苦 绝对的
I hate this. I really hate this.
我讨厌这样 真的讨厌
You’re gonna go off, and you’re gonna fall for some head-shaven…
你会变样的 你会成为 那种剃光头 穿黑衣
black-wearing, tattoo-covered, body-piercing philosophy student.
刺纹身 身上穿孔的哲学系学生
That sounds attractive.
听起来很诱人
And I’ll never see you again.
我再也见不到你了
Did you know the success rate of high school sweetheart relationships…
你知道高中恋爱成功率
is higher than any other type of relationship?
比其他恋情成功率要高吗?
Yeah? Cite your source.
真的? 有什么根据?
Are you sure?
你确定?
Get out of my pockets. Give me the keys.
把手从我兜里拿开 给我钥匙
Whose car is this? Nobody drives my car but me.
这是谁的车? 我的车谁也不准开
I know, baby, but then Croaker Queen has to get home now.
我知道 宝贝 可是鸣鱼皇后现在要回家了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!