Yeah, almost a year now.
是啊 差不多干了一年
I work on that one over there on the end.
就在最后那条船上
That’s nice.
很不错
Have a nice life, guys. I’m out of here.
祝生活美满 我走了
You got a minute?
你有空吗?
I gotta get back to work.
我得上班去了
Call me. We can get together.
给我电♥话♥ 有空聚聚
Yeah. Okay.
好的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You think Max sent it? Barry does. I don’t know.
你认为是马克斯寄的? 巴里这样想 我不知道
Well, you know how Max feels about you guys.
好吧 你知道马克斯看不惯你们这群人
He’s probably just screwing around. He doesn’t have much else to do.
他或许只是捣捣乱 反正他很无聊的
Yeah, maybe.
可能吧
So…
那么
how’s school?
学校怎么样?
So, you’re a fisherman.
那么 你当渔夫了?
Yeah. Prophecy fulfilled, right?
是啊 预言实现了对吗?
I’ve become my father. I thought you didn’t know your dad.
子承父业 我以为你不了解你♥爸♥爸呢
Ah. He worked the boats. That’s all I do know about him.
他在船上工作 我只知道这些
Look, I thought a lot about last summer.
关于去年夏天我想了很多
I know you hold me responsible for what happened.
我知道你认为我要负责任
I don’t hold you responsible.
我没觉得你要负责任
No. I’m responsible for my own actions, and I don’t blame you.
不 我对自己的行为负责 我没怪你
But I don’t want to know you either.
但我也不想和你做朋友了
Fuck!
该死
Hello?
是谁?
Hello?
是谁啊?
I know
我知道
Fuck.
该死
My fucking jacket.
我的夹克
Hey, Hank. Who else is here? Anybody else working out?
汉克 还有谁在这儿? 还有人在健身房♥吗?
Just you and me, pal.
就我和你
Come back!
回来
Max, you’re fucking dead.
马克斯 你死定了
Help me!
救命
Somebody!
来人啊
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I’m sorry! I swear!
对不起 我发誓
We didn’t mean it!
我不是有意的
Please don’t.
求你别…
One moment, please, officer.
请等一下 长官
What happened?
出什么事了?
No. For the 40th fucking time, I couldn’t see his face.
没有 我说了40次了 我没看见他的脸
We have no choice here, okay?
我们没得选择 知道吗?
Somebody tried to kill you. We have to go to the police.
有人要杀你 我们得去报♥警♥
No, he wasn’t trying to kill me last night.
不 昨晚他不想杀我
If he wanted me dead, he could have done it. He’s just fucking with us.
要杀早杀了 他在耍我们
Who is? I don’t know! Some guy in a slicker.
谁? 我不知道 他穿着雨衣
Well, that narrows it down, this being a quaint little fishing village and all.
范围缩小了 这只是个小渔村
Since you bring it up, we all know you have a slicker.
既然你提起 我们都知道你有雨衣
You are not gonna throw this on me. No, guys. Please don’t do this.
别推到我身上 拜托 别这样
This isn’t getting us anywhere!
这于事无补
Look, maybe we should just come clean.
或许我们应该自首
We made a pact and we’re keeping it. Yeah, but that’s insane now.
我们立了誓就得遵守 没错 可那太蠢了
Look at us. The secret’s killing us.
瞧瞧我们 这秘密会害死我们
I’m not going to the police, and you’re not either.
我不会去自首 你也不会
Barry, please, we could put an end to it…
巴里 拜托 我们可以结束这一切
and maybe salvage some small fraction of a life.
或许还能挽救我们的人生
And how do we do that, huh?
怎么做?
There was no accident. It was murder.
那不是意外 是谋杀
Your words, remember? Murder.
你说的 记得吗? 谋杀
I say we find the fuck who’s doing this and have a little one on one.
依我说 找出那混♥蛋♥来单挑
What, like last night, Barr? Fuck you!
像昨晚那样吗? 巴里 去你的
Barry’s right.
不 巴里说的对
Whoever’s doing this isn’t going to the police.
无论谁干的 都不能报♥警♥
We could find him, talk to him.
我们可以找到他 跟他谈谈
How do we find him?
怎么找?
Well, it’s got to be a friend or a family member of the guy we hit.
他应该是我们 撞死的那家伙的亲友
What was his name?
他叫什么名字来着?
David Egan. Right.
大卫·伊根. 对
Look, I don’t think we should give up on Max. It could still be him.
听着 我们不该忽略马克斯 可能就是他
Then find him. Prove Barry wrong. That’s what you want, isn’t it?
那就找到他 证明巴里是错的 那就是你想要的 对吧?
No, what I want is for you and me to just…
不 我想要的只是你和我…
Listen to me, okay? I want you to get something.
听我说 好吗? 我希望你明白
There is no “you and me.”
没有什么”你和我”
Okay. I can access the local library on-line.
好 我可以在线查阅本地图书馆
I think we can cross-reference and pull up all we need to know.
搜集我们需要的资料
Egan, David.
伊根 大卫.
All these articles are about David Egan?
这些文章都是关于大卫·伊根的?
Yeah, or at least mention him. It should pull anything with his name.
嗯 至少提过他 是和他的名字有关联的
Wait. July 5th, two years ago. What’s this?
等等 两年前的7月5日 这是什么?
“Susie Willis died of drowning.
苏西·威利斯溺死
She was trapped in a car after it skidded out of control…
汽车失控撞入道森海滩附近的暗礁里
into the reefs near Dawson’s Beach.
她被困车内
The driver, David Egan, was unharmed.”
司机大卫·伊根未受伤
I remember that.
我记得
Susie was engaged to David. They were gonna be married.
苏西已和大卫订婚 即将结婚
Wait a second. I remember he had her name tattooed on his arm. I saw it.
等一下 我记得他手臂上刺着她的名字
“Survived by his mother, Claire, and sister, Melissa, of Maribel County.”
其母克莱尔姐姐梅利莎 住在马里贝尔
They live in the sticks. What do you think?
他们住在乡下 你怎么想?
What have we got to lose?
去看一下 我们也不会有什么损失
Turn right. Where?
向右转 哪儿?
Back there.
那后面
What exactly is the plan?
到底计划怎么开口?
Are we gonna say, “We killed your son and we’re in the neighborhood, so…”
难道说”我们杀了你儿子 又住在附近 所以…”?
I thought we’d scope it out, then play it by ear.
先查看环境 再见机行事
Don’t you think we should have a plan?
你不觉得我们该有个计划么?
Angela Lansbury always had a plan.
安吉拉·兰斯伯里总是计划在先的(女神探)
What if they’re waiting for us? What if they recognize us?
要是他们在等我们 要是他们认出我们…
They could have a gun. Shoot us dead. It’s been a year.
没准他们有枪 杀了我们 已经过去一年了
They could have done that already.
他们早就可以下手了
Jodie Foster tried this…
朱迪·福斯特就碰到过… (美国女影星)
and a skin-ripping serial killer answered the door.
杀人狂魔来开门
Well, it was a good try.
试的好
Adding breaking and entering to our crime spree?
再加一条私闯民宅罪吗?
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
Hi. Our car stalled down the road…
你好 我们的车在路上抛锚了
and we were wondering if we could use your phone.
我们能用下你的电♥话♥吗?
Phone’s over there. Oh, thanks.
电♥话♥在那边 谢谢
Um, Jodie…
朱迪…
will you call triple-A?
给汽车协会打电♥话♥好吗?
You got it…
没问题
Angela.
安吉拉
My name is Missy Egan. Are you girls from Maribel?
我叫蜜丝·伊根 你们从马里贝尔来吗?
Oh, no. Southport. Oh. I went to Southport High.
不 从南港来 哦 我上过南港高中
Yeah, I knew you looked familiar. What year?
怪不得我觉得你看起来面熟 哪一级的?
Uh, class of ’88. Your name…
88级 你的姓
Egan, sounds very familiar.
伊根 听起来很耳熟
Did you have a brother or something?
你有兄弟吗?
I did, but he was younger than me. David. Younger.
有 他比我小 叫大卫 是弟弟
What class was he? Uh, ’92, but he died last July.
他在哪一级? 92级 不过去年七月他去世了
I’m so sorry.
真遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you live alone?
你自己住吗?
Yeah, I do.
是的
Well, my daddy died a long time ago, and my mama…
很久前我父亲就过世了 我妈妈…
she’s in a home in Aurora…
她住在曙光疗养院
because she didn’t take too well to what happened with David.
因为她不能接受大卫的死
Things just haven’t been the same since he died.
他死后一切都不一样了
They’re on their way.
他们出发了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!