Thank you!
谢谢
Hey, you two. Give me my fucking keys.
你们两个 快把钥匙给我
You’re trashed, pal. I’m not trashed.
你已经烂醉如泥了 我没醉
Ride in the back with me. I’ll let you do things to me.
跟我坐在后面 我可以让你摸我
Promise? Nobody drives my car but me.
同意了? 没人能开我的车
You got that, shitsmear? Loud and clear. Get in the car.
听清楚了吗? 伙计 绝对清楚 上车吧
Jesus!
上帝
You can’t drive for shit. You know that?
你不能为混♥蛋♥开车 知道吗 ?
God! Can you say “alcoholic”?
上帝 请说不能为”酒鬼”开车好吗?
All right, what the hell is this crap?
得了 这玩意到底是什么呀
Hey, don’t do that! You asshole!
嘿 别那样 你个笨蛋
What’s wrong with you? Watch out!
你搞什么鬼? 小心
What was that? I don’t know.
那是什么? 我不知道
Is everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
Yeah. It was an animal.
是的 是只动物
God, you’re bleeding!
天啊 你在流血
It’s not mine. It must have been a dog or something.
不是我的血 一定是狗之类的
Jesus Christ! My fucking car!
老天! 我的车!
You fuck! Can’t you see where you’re going?
你♥他♥妈♥的 怎么不留意路面?
Look, it came out of nowhere. I didn’t see it!
它突然窜出来 我没看见
A dog couldn’t have done that. A fucking deer could.
不可能是狗 可能是鹿
You dropped your bottle. I was just…
你把酒瓶扔了下来 我不过…
My dad’s gonna freak on my ass!
我爸会杀了我的
It was an accident. Leave him alone. Where is it?
是意外 和他没关系 那东西呢?
If it was a deer, then where is it?
如果是只鹿 那它在哪?
Look, maybe it ran off. I hope so.
可能跑了吧 希望那样
I hope we didn’t kill it. Fuck that! Let’s go.
希望我们没撞死它 妈的 我们走
Oh, my God!
天啊
No way. Oh, my God!
不会的 天啊
But I thought…
我想…
I didn’t see it!
我没看见
No! There’s no way!
不 没可能
God, this isn’t happening!
上帝 这不是真的
You check that side. Yeah.
你查那边 好
Come on.
快来
I couldn’t see it! Look, I swear!
我没看见他 我发誓
Is he dead? I don’t know.
他死了么? 我不知道
Check his pulse. No way!
查一下脉搏 没门!
You’re the one who rammed him! Just do it!
是你撞到了他 快去
I think he’s dead.
我想他死了
Shit! Fuck!
可恶 妈的
Who is he?
他是谁?
Can’t tell.
不知道
His face is all messed up. What the hell was he doing out here?
他的脸血肉模糊 他在这干吗?
We’ve gotta call the police and get an ambulance out here.
叫警♥察♥和救护车来吧
Hey, what’s your hurry!
嘿 别忙
The guy’s dead.
这人已经死了
You’re not a doctor. You don’t make that decision!
你不是医生 你不能下结论
Use your brain.
用用脑子
We call the police and we’re fucked. It was an accident.
叫警♥察♥我们就完了 这只是意外
Look, let’s think about this a minute.
听着 我们好好想想
Think about what? Think about what?
想什么?还想什么?
He was crossing the road in the middle of the night, okay?
他在午夜过马路
It was an accident. You weren’t drinking or speeding.
这是意外 你没喝酒也没超速
There’s liquor all over the car. But you’re sober.
车里到处都是酒 但你没醉
They’ll never believe I was driving!
他们不会相信是我开的车
It’s my car. They’ll nail my ass.
这是我的车 他们会盯死我的
That’s not true. Are you kidding?
不会的 你开玩笑么?
Look at me. I’m drunk as shit.
看看我 我醉成这样
I’m fucked! No, we’ll call the police.
我死定了 不 我们报♥警♥
We’ll tell them the truth. They’ll believe us.
和他们说实话 他们会相信我们的
It’s manslaughter.
这是杀人罪
We’re gonna fry no matter who takes the fall.
无论是谁我们都要倒霉
Then we leave right now. No way. Are you crazy?
那我们现在走 不行 你疯了吗?
The grill’s busted. There’s blood everywhere.
车头瘪了 到处都是血
We can clean it up. Come on.
可以清理干净 快点
Listen to yourselves! No, we are going to the police!
你说的什么鬼话 不行 我们要报♥警♥
We don’t have time for your shit!
我们没时间听你的屁话
You understand? We’ve gotta move fast!
你明白么? 我们得快点
Let’s try to stay calm.
冷静点
Focus.
注意
Don’t you get it?
你怎么不明白呢?
If there’s some of him on the car, there’s some of the car on him.
车上有他的痕迹 他身上也就会有车的痕迹
They’re gonna trace it back to you. You’re looking at a hit-and-run.
警♥察♥会追查到你 你会被认定是肇事逃逸
Then we dump the body.
那么把尸体扔掉
You’ve lost it. Look, just pretend we were never here.
你疯了 假装我们从来没到过这儿
We could drag him to the water and dump him in.
可以拖到海边扔了他
They wouldn’t find him for weeks. By then,
警♥察♥几个星期内不会找到他的
the evidence will be washed away.
到那时 证据已经冲走了
If they found him at all.
要是警♥察♥找到他
The currents are strong…
水流很急
and the undertow… it could carry him out to sea.
浪头早把他冲出大海了
I won’t be any part of it.
我可不参与这事
Look, I’m scared, Julie.
听着 我很害怕 朱莉
I’m not like the rest of you. I don’t have the family…
我不像你们 我没有背景
or the money to get me out of this.
没有钱脱身
Please. This is your future, Julie.
拜托 这关系你的前途 朱莉
Think about it.
好好想想
College.
大学
You got your scholarship.
你得到的奖学金
The guy’s already dead. If we go to the police, we’re dead too.
这人已经死了 要是报♥警♥ 我们也得死
Fuck!
该死
What do we do? Help me.
我们该怎么办? 帮帮我
Shit! They’re slowing down!
糟了 他停车了
Who is it?
是谁?
It’s Max. Get rid of him!
是马克斯 打发他走
Julie. What you got? Car trouble?
朱莉 怎么了? 车坏了?
Actually…
事实上
Barry’s had way too much to drink…
是巴里喝的太多了
and we’re trying to keep the upchuck out of the new car.
我们不能让他吐在新车里
Well, doesn’t look so new anymore.
看来 不再是新车了
Yeah, don’t drink and drive.
是啊 切忌酒后驾车
Daddy’s gonna be mad.
爸爸要生气了
What can I do for you, Max?
马克斯 有什么可效劳的?
You can wipe that “my shit don’t stink” grin off your face.
收起你的假模假样吧
Okay, Max. Will do.
好 马克斯 我会的
Have a good night.
晚安
You almost got that rich boy act down, Ray.
雷 你现在十足 像个有钱公子哥了
We’ll be seeing you, Max.
再见 马克斯
Yup. Take care, Julie.
保重 朱莉
Even if his body washes ashore in the next couple of weeks…
就算几个星期内尸体被冲到岸边
he’ll be eaten by crabs and small fish.
也会被鱼蟹给咬烂的
Maybe we’ll get lucky with a shark.
要是运气好没准还有鲨鱼
Take him to the side.
把他弄到边上
Put him down. Easy.
放下来 慢点
That’s it.
好了
Let’s do it.
动手吧
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了?
Should we check his wallet and see who he is?
我们是不是该查一下他的钱包 看看他是谁?
Why? I don’t know.
为什么? 我不知道
Okay? Just to know.
行吗? 只是知道一下
I don’t wanna know.
我不想知道
Let’s just pretend he’s some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand…
就当他是手握铁钩逃跑的疯子
and we’re doing everybody a favor.
而我们是在为大家做好事
Ray, help me.
雷 帮帮我
I don’t think I can.
我觉得我不行
Shit! We agreed!
该死 我们说好的
God! Come on, Barry. It’s not too late.
巴里 现在改主意还不晚
You! Shut up! Just shut up! Christ already! I’ll do it!
你 给我闭嘴 都到这地步了 我来
Help! Get him off of me!
救命 把他弄开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!