I could make you guys a cup of tea while you’re waiting.
你们等的时候我给你们倒杯茶吧
Thanks. Yeah, thanks. That’s nice of you.
谢谢 谢谢 你真好
You know, I think I remember David. He had a friend. What was his name?
我猜我记得大卫 他有个朋友 叫什么来着?
Who?
谁?
Didn’t he hang out with this guy?
他不是常和大卫在一起吗?
They were really close. What was his name?
他们很亲密 他叫什么?
I don’t know. I didn’t know too many of David’s friends.
我不知道 大卫的朋友我不熟
But there was one guy.
但有个人
One guy… He stopped by not too long after David’s death…
大卫死后不久他来过
and he came to pay his respects.
来致哀
Really?
真的?
Yeah, he was a really nice guy. He was cute and smart.
是的 他是个不错的青年 很可爱 很聪明
Well, we were sweet on each other for about two minutes
有那么两分钟 我们有点来电的感觉
but it didn’t work out.
但没结果
He never really said it,
知道吗? 虽然他没说出口
but I think it hurt him to be around me.
但我觉得他在我身边感到难过
Where is this old friend now?
这位老友现在在哪?
Oh, I don’t know.
我不知道
Do you remember his name? Billy.
你记得他的名字吗? 比利
Did he have a last name? Blue. Billy Blue.
知道姓吗? 布鲁 比利·布鲁
Well, you know what? We should probably wait back in the car.
好了 我想… 我们最好还是回车里等着
Don’t be ridiculous. Why don’t… Uh, stay.
别傻了 干吗不…呃…留下来?
No, I don’t want to miss triple-A.
我不想错过汽车协会的人
We appreciate the phone. Anytime.
谢谢你的电♥话♥ 别客气
I don’t get too many knocks on my door nowadays.
现在很少有人敲我家门了
You okay?
你还好吗?
I wigged out. I’m sorry.
我有点失态了 抱歉
But being in his house, and seeing his sister…
可在他家里 看着他姐姐…
Do you see what we’ve done?
看见我们干的好事了吗?
It was an accident.
那是意外
Helen, we killed a man, and then ruined the lives of everyone he knew.
海伦 我们杀了人 毁了他身边亲人的生活
I don’t think we’re that powerful. You’re giving us way too much credit.
我们没那么能干 你太抬举了
You forgot your cigarettes. Thank you.
你忘了烟 谢谢
Well, I see you got this car started, didn’t you?
你的车可以发动了?
Yeah. Damnedest thing. It started right up.
是的 该死的车 又正常了
Funny how that happens.
真搞笑
So what now?
现在怎么办?
Now we try and locate this Billy Blue.
试试找到这个比利·布鲁
Maybe he wanted to die.
可能他想死
What? David Egan.
什么? 大卫·伊根
His girlfriend was killed on that same road July Fourth one year earlier.
早一年的7月4日 他女友在同一条路上遇难
Maybe he blamed himself. Maybe he was waiting for us to hit him.
可能他很自责 等着我们去撞他
Yeah, if that’ll help you sleep at night.
是啊 如果那样想 会帮助你入睡的话
What happened between us? We used to be best friends.
我们之间怎么了? 我们曾是最好的朋友
We used to be a lot of things.
我们曾经何止只是好朋友
I miss you.
我想念你
Yeah, well…
呃 好吧…
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, is the washed-up, dried-out has-been having a moment?
嘿 这个又洗又晒的破玩意 真有过辉煌的时刻吗?
What do you want?
你来干吗?
We’re doing inventory at the store tomorrow. I need you there by 10:00.
明天商店盘点 你10点前要到
I can’t. I’m in the parade tomorrow.
不行 明天我要游♥行♥
Well, Dad put me in charge of the store, and I want you there by 10:00.
爸爸让我管理商店 而我要你明早10点前到
The outgoing queen has to ride in the parade prior to the pageant.
卸任皇后在新一届选美前 必须要参加游♥行♥
It’s tradition. There’s nothing I can do about it.
这是传统 我无能为力
You and your hair. Just so pathetic.
你和你的头发好可悲
You can leave now.
现在你可以走了
So very pathetic.
十分的可悲
soon
快了
Hello?
喂?
What? Oh, my God!
什么? 天哪
Max!
马克斯!
You sure he was dead? Don’t ask me that again.he was dead
你肯定他死了? 别再问了 他死了
I saw him with these crabs.
我看见他和螃蟹在一起
You do it.
你来
No, don’t even. He was there, goddammit!
不 不可能 他在那 该死的
And he was wearing your jacket, Barry.
他穿着你的夹克 巴里
Where’d he go? Did the crabs carry him away?
他去哪了? 被螃蟹搬走了?
I swear to God.
我对天发誓
I believe you, Julie.
我相信你 朱莉
He came and he took the body. Why would he do that?
他来过了 带走了尸体 为什么他要那么做?
I don’t know. Why would he try to run you over?
我不知道 为什么他想撞你?
Why did he make coleslaw on her head? He’s fucking with us!
为什么他剪海伦的头发? 他在警告我们
Let’s go back to the house. Where’s your jacket?
来吧 我们进去再说 你的夹克呢? 巴里
He’s got us now. This is what he wants.
他抓到我们的把柄了
We can’t go to the police now.
正如他希望的 我们现在不能再去报♥警♥
He’s made sure of that. He’s just watching us and waiting.
他已经确认了 他在监视我们 等待机会
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
你到底在等什么?
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗?
I’ve been looking everywhere for you. You’re gonna die.
我到处在找你们 你死定了
Hey! Stop it!
嘿 住手
What are you doing? I didn’t do anything.
你在干吗? 我什么都没做
You’re fucking lying! Leave him alone, Barry.
你撒谎 他在撒谎 巴里 放开他 控制一下
Wake up, Julie. He’s behind this.
朱莉 醒醒吧 他就是幕后主使
How many fuckedup fisherman are there? He’s after me too.
有多少变♥态♥渔夫啊? 他也在追杀我
I got a letter.
我收到封信
Oh, you got a letter.
哦 你收到封信
I got run over. Helen gets her hair chopped off.
我被车撞了 海伦的头发被剪了
Julie gets a body in a trunk and you get a letter. That’s balanced.
朱莉的车箱里有尸体 你却收到封信 真是公平
What are you talking about?
什么尸体? 你在说什么?
Drop the act. You killed Max and took my jacket.
别再演戏了 你杀了马克斯 拿了我的夹克
Max is dead? What is it with you, Ray?
马克斯死了? 你到底想怎样? 雷
You were dogging us from the start, wanting to be our friend…
你从一开始就纠缠我们 想做我们的朋友
but you were too jealous to handle it.
可你却控制不了你的嫉妒心
Fuck you!
去你的
Stop it!
住口
We have to stick together.
我们必须团结
We have to help each other.
必须互相帮助
So if it’s not fisher-boy here, who is it and how do we find him?
如果不是这个小渔夫 会是谁? 我们怎么找到他?
We think his name is Billy Blue.
我们认为是比利 布鲁
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Missy said there was a friend named Billy Blue.
蜜丝 说他有个朋友叫比利 布鲁
Who probably went to school with David Egan.
他应该是大卫 伊根的同学
According to sis, that would make him class of ’92.
他姐姐说他是92级的
Elsa was class of ’92.
Elas是92级的
Maybe there’s something in her yearbook.
可能她的年册里有
That’s him, huh?
就是他?
Hard to believe that’s the guy.
很难相信是这个人
His face isn’t splattered all over the road, dumb ass.
是啊 他的脸还没被撞的稀烂 蠢蛋
Maybe Blue’s not his real name.
可能布鲁不是他的真姓
That’s right. He could have easily lied to Missy. We did.
没错 他很容易对蜜丝 撒谎
We should bring the yearbook to Missy. If she had it in front of her…
我们应该把年册拿给蜜丝 如果她看到年册…
She could point him out. I’m not going anywhere.
她就能把他指出来 我哪也不去
High school mug shots?
高中大头照?
I’ll go.
我去
You’ve got that parade today. Forget it.
今天你要游♥行♥ 不去了
You need to be there in case he shows up.
不行 你得去 以防他现身
I don’t want him to show up. This could be our chance.
我不想他现身 听着 海伦 这可能是我们的机会
We could catch him.
抓到他的机会
I’ll go to Missy’s.
我去找蜜丝
Barry, go to the parade and
巴里和海伦去游♥行♥
don’t let her out of your sight. If he shows up…
别让她 离开你的视线 要是他出现了..
I’ll pound his ass. Listen to yourselves.
我会打他屁♥股♥ 听听你们说的
You sound like vigilantes.
听起来像警♥察♥一样
It’s July Fourth.
明天是7月4日
This is his day.
是他会行动的日子
Whatever he has planned is gonna happen, unless we stop him.
如果我们不阻止 他的计划就会一一实行
Come on, Julie. Don’t you see?
得了 朱莉 你还不明白吗?
It’s that moment where we have to make a decision.
我们该做决定了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!